~*Team 2012 Baby*~ babies in our arms by the end of 2012!! ~*13 bfps and 3 angels*~

josephine - post post post :D good luck

proudmummy - no your not crazy. oh and i are considering ttc again when this one hits 6 months again and im not even out of my first tri yet :D things might change tho when i have the two kids (i might go crazy)

Count me in. I'm praying for a perfectly healthy baby in the summer of 2012 (June would be perfect). Scrolling through that list and seeing all the BFPs was so encouraging!

11dpo ladies and trying my absolute hardest not to test. How is everyone else doing today? Josephine...any news? Xx

Welcome JEHOVAS! :wave: GL on your journey, June sounds good to me too!!!!

Hold off just a liiiiitle bit more KITCAT, when is testing date?

CD#14 today, no sign of OV, hoping that I see some changes in the next day or so to lift my hopes...

Hi Ladies!!! :dust: :dust:

Well af is due on Friday and I'm getting some tests delivered tomorrow so will do one on Thursday and save the other for if af is late. hope you see some sign of Ov in the next few days hon xx

im sooooo sorry ladies!!! i went to sneak in and get it and when i came back down the itnernet was off!!! grrr so annoying sorry i have to rely on the wi-fi connections of those around us!! tee hee. dead annoying tho when they turn it of!!

right im going to get last night and this mornings test to post. but i think i really had line eye cos i cant see anything on them :(

ok... here they are... the 1st one is last night at 13dpo and the next 2 are the same test this morning at 14dpo. (i have now decided i must be 14 dpo as due on tomorrow...)

Attachments

• 13dpopm.jpg
    13dpopm.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 14dpo1.jpg
    14dpo1.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 14dpoam2.jpg
    14dpoam2.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 5
:( When is af due? Sorry I know youve mentioned before I'm just to lazy to look back through the threads lol

haha dont blame you. tomorrow. xx

I just feel so different this month i remain absolutely convinced im pregnant... but i so wish i could get a second line on something!!

Some people it takes a little longer for the hcg to show up...an it can be neg in the morning then positive by night...our bodies play horrible tricks on us

Well if im not pregnant then mine is playing a reeeaaaalllly mean trick lol!!!!

course its not too late jellybean plenty of time to ttc those 2012 babies!

sunshine iv tested loads lol all bfn, tested this morning bfn. think i might wait till thursday now. getting annoyed but every morning i cant resist dipping a strip!!

course its not too late jellybean plenty of time to ttc those 2012 babies!

sunshine iv tested loads lol all bfn, tested this morning bfn. think i might wait till thursday now. getting annoyed but every morning i cant resist dipping a strip!!

wait till thursday! no AF is good news so far. :happydance:

Fx'd for ya...

Welcome Jehovasgrace and jellybean. Sorry if I've missed anyone.Proudmummy: I would personally say, pray for guidance on this one, I'v always wanted 3 kiddies but in todays world, it can get very very tough i would think. Jo, I have a work friend that took normal pee test and was always BFN, but she was convinced. When a blood test confirmed that it was indeed BFP, she took a test at 8months pregnant and was still showing negative. I'm not saying this is necessarily your case (cause I think this is very rare) but dont stress yourself out. Do a blood test. Then you know for sure. Thats why I never take tests unless I'm late, I dont know how you ladies can handle that idea of "even though it's showing negative, it could still be positive" Baby dust to all mwha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->