~*Team 2012 Baby*~ babies in our arms by the end of 2012!! ~*13 bfps and 3 angels*~

another pic of the clear and simple distick i managed to tweak a bit

Attachments

• clear and simple 2.jpg
    clear and simple 2.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 18
I'm here hun lol I think I might see a hint if a line on that last pic. Super duper fingers crossed that its the start of your bfp! Xx

Has any of you ladies ever experienced spotting during o ??

where is my team 2012?? I need your eyes ladies!!

I swear I can see a line on that last pic hunni!!! Wait a day or 2 try again I bet there is a stronger line :D I'm crossing everything for you hunni :hugs: xx

Has any of you ladies ever experienced spotting during o ??

Yep! The first & only time I did was on the cycle I got preggers :) It's supposed to be a great sign of fertility for some reason :thumbup:

Thanks Lisa... I managed to bd yesterday morning and this morning so hopefully one of the little :spermy: catch the egg.. Might even try again tomorrow morning or tonight just for good measure :)

Hi ladies just tested with fmu at 9dpo af is due Friday its a total bfn. I know its early but think I'm probably out this month xx

Jo and kitkat don't get discouraged, its still early. My tummy and lower back has been really uncomfortable since last night, Its like a burning sharp sensation. And I feel so tired. But I am trying my bestest not symptom spot as it could be anything. I always feel so silly when I have all these "symptoms" and then AF arrives..hehe. I guess its all the excitement every month.

Thanks so much ladies - kitcat what would i do without u!!

skeet i hav never experienced this but i never get ov pain either. thanks for saying u can see a line!! makes me feel a bit better...i was between 9-11dpo yesterday when the pic was taken..
still another pretty much bfn this morning...sulk sulk...
kitcat you never know - im still getting the bfn's but i think we are both still in with a chance.:thumbup:

Thanks so much ladies - kitcat what would i do without u!!

skeet i hav never experienced this but i never get ov pain either. thanks for saying u can see a line!! makes me feel a bit better...i was between 9-11dpo yesterday when the pic was taken..
still another pretty much bfn this morning...sulk sulk...
kitcat you never know - im still getting the bfn's but i think we are both still in with a chance.:thumbup:

I hope so for both of us! I just have that sinking feeling its another month bites the dust lol. My cp is very low and hard plus I have creamy cm like I always get pre af. I suppose I'll just have to wait and see. Keep me posted on the tests hun xx

Hey Ladies! Can I join ya?
My name is Lisette and I'm on cycle #3 of TTC #1.
2012 baby sounds wonderful to me :)
TIA

Love to join!! Praying and hoping for a 2012 baby!!! :flower:

Jo and kitkat don't get discouraged, its still early. My tummy and lower back has been really uncomfortable since last night, Its like a burning sharp sensation. And I feel so tired. But I am trying my bestest not symptom spot as it could be anything. I always feel so silly when I have all these "symptoms" and then AF arrives..hehe. I guess its all the excitement every month.

Lol so true! It's just that we notice every little thing when ttc and turn it in to a symptom because we so badly want it to be one xx

Lol so true! It's just that we notice every little thing when ttc and turn it in to a symptom because we so badly want it to be one xx

I definitely agree here.. *something* just tells me its different this time though... hehe

I definitely agree here.. *something* just tells me its different this time though... hehe

Women's intuition if often right on the money! I've read so many stories of ladies who say they just had a feeling that something was different...hope that's the case for you hon xx

Other half doesnt believe me says he's heard it all before!! he's never seen me quit the smoking before though so think he realises it might be different... i just looked in my diary and realised i have miscounted and am not due till wednesday!!! i just added a whole day to my 2ww!! argh so now i dont know whether to go for the frer tomorrow morning or hold off till tuesday.
Will post my bfn from this morning for you to stare at hehe...it kinda looks like a line on the pic but not in real life :shrug:

Attachments

• 12-14 dpo.jpg
    12-14 dpo.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 9
Im sorry i got my dpo wrong earlier. i was actually 11-13 dpo yesterday and 12-14 today. just to clarify!!! so its not that early... :(

Women's intuition if often right on the money! I've read so many stories of ladies who say they just had a feeling that something was different...hope that's the case for you hon xx

True story! I really hope this is your month jo! So what if we symptom spot!! Let's just call it "being optimistic" : D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->