~*Team 2012 Baby*~ babies in our arms by the end of 2012!! ~*13 bfps and 3 angels*~

Girls please help i am worried that i have affected my chances by doing a bit of strectching/yoga... i am still in pain but its like a different pain, more of an af pulling away pain than a dull achy pain like before...:nope:

Im so stupid why did i stretch like that..:(

Aw, I know how you feel. I really felt preggers last month and I had a lot of symptoms. Then, a couple of days before I was due to test, I had to pick up hay for my horses. After I finished unloading it into the shed, I started feeling a different sort of a cramp than before...more like AF. I started spotting the very next day. I really think I was pregnant and I screwed it up with all the bending and heavy lifting. :(

This month hubby made me promise not to do anything so strenuous.

oh my gosh really???!! oh no!!! i am scared in case i start spotting thats what i am dreading now!! I am so stupid. i really feel the same i feel like i just screwed it up. different sort of pain i cant believe it i knew i shouldnt do it i dont know what made me. :cry:

Girls please help i am worried that i have affected my chances by doing a bit of strectching/yoga... i am still in pain but its like a different pain, more of an af pulling away pain than a dull achy pain like before...:nope:

Im so stupid why did i stretch like that..:(

Aw, I know how you feel. I really felt preggers last month and I had a lot of symptoms. Then, a couple of days before I was due to test, I had to pick up hay for my horses. After I finished unloading it into the shed, I started feeling a different sort of a cramp than before...more like AF. I started spotting the very next day. I really think I was pregnant and I screwed it up with all the bending and heavy lifting. :(

This month hubby made me promise not to do anything so strenuous.

oh my gosh really???!! oh no!!! i am scared in case i start spotting thats what i am dreading now!! I am so stupid. i really feel the same i feel like i just screwed it up. different sort of pain i cant believe it i knew i shouldnt do it i dont know what made me. :cry:

I didn't mean to scare you! Just take things really easy for the next few days and see what happens. I think it was the repetitive stooping and heavy lifting that hurt me. How strenuous was your yoga routine? I'm pretty sure some yoga positions are fine for pregnancy and some should be avoided, but I don't know enough about it to tell you which is which. Maybe just take a break from it while you're in the TWW?

It wasnt strenuous i just did a normal stretch and sort of dog to snake position which is where you lie on your tummy and push up with your arms. I certainly wont do it again!! i was going to stop if it hurt but it didnt at the time just after.

I do feel a little better now and its not so strong a pain, hopefully be ok. I have to go to work twice tomorrow so not an easy day!! nursery nurse in the daytime and a barmaid on the night!!! argh!! i will watch to not lift heavy boxes at the pub though.

question - do you feel tired around O time? i dont know why but since Monday, all i want to do is :sleep:

my sleep is fine i sleep on time and wake up but i have no energy at all, could only manage 2 gym classes as well this week, im shattered....and i had hugeee feast on sunday...nice rich food after weeks of healthy eating....hmm could that be affecting me?

Alright, well I'm out for July... Working on August Now!

Figured I'd update here too! Due date approx. 4/10/12 :baby:

Attachments

• yep.jpg
    yep.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 4
Hi ladies.
How's everyone doing? I feel rubbish today at 7dpo. My oh's young nephew has just announced that he and his gf are expecting. I know I should be happy for them but I'm just insanely jealous! When will I see my bfp?! Xx

I'm seriously symptom spotting this month, I'm driving myself bloody barmy!!
Does this mean I may be pregnant? Does that mean I am? ... Somone give me a slap :haha: Even my OH says I'm driving him mad. I for some reason feel like my breast have changed in shape and colour (may be imagining it) so about 4 times everyday I'm asking him do they look "normal" :dohh: he's probably never seen them this much :rofl:

Ok... please everyone wish me luck, i was going to hold off testing so i could enjoy one last party/few drinks for my friends bday tomorro night, buut it doesnt look like we can go anymore so im testing tomorrow morning!!!!!

Please send dust my way. I really have a feeling this is it. I shouldnt say that but its true, iv had so many symptoms if its not then i actually am going to the doctors to see whats wrong with me!!

I've had pulling stretching pains, cramps, stabbing pains, hot sweats, vivid dreams, rash on my chest, itchy tummy, heightened sense of smell ( i could smell the glass at the pub that my drink was in, and the next one, they smelled gross!!), hunger, nausea, light-headed, basically i feel like poo!!!

Oh and i am really forgetful, cant seem to take in anything people are saying to me. (maybe thats cos my head is thinking all this!!) And the symptom i thought i wouldnt get cos i never do in the 2ww - sore nipples. the left is more sore than the right!!! :haha:

I will be 11-13 dpo tomorrow not exactly sure. I tested once at 7-9dpo bfn. Do you think it will show?? Arrrrhh I'm so excited!! :wacko:

Oooh I forgot to say I have had no spotting after my yoga stretching scare the other day!! :)

im just starting my fertility treatment, so im hoping for my 2012 baby!!!!! count me in!!

Congrads on all the BFP! Josephine....so excited for you!! All sounds very promising.

I am on CD25, probably 6 dpo. Expecting AF on the 6th. Got plenty of bd in and for the first time we never used any harmful lubricants...as we only got to know about this now. So fx's!

not yet argh!!!! I want to prepare myself!! I have decided to stop drinking/smoking even if its a bfn as i know it may not show yet. Although i will have one last fag before i test! (sounds terrible doesnt it) but 9 months is a long enough time without the things you enjoy! I was reading last night that its only affected (they think) after 4 weeks anyhow so thats good to know...
arghh its hard waiting though. Im torturing myself!! I just want to be prepared and calm before lol

not yet argh!!!! I want to prepare myself!! I have decided to stop drinking/smoking even if its a bfn as i know it may not show yet. Although i will have one last fag before i test! (sounds terrible doesnt it) but 9 months is a long enough time without the things you enjoy! I was reading last night that its only affected (they think) after 4 weeks anyhow so thats good to know...
arghh its hard waiting though. Im torturing myself!! I just want to be prepared and calm before lol

Lol know what you mean about stopping smoking! Quitting drinking doesn't really bother me but the fags will be really difficult I think. I think its great that you have decided to give up though hun will actually help you to fall pregnant living a healthy lifestyle. Fxd you gey your bfp hun keep us posted xx

Lol know what you mean about stopping smoking! Quitting drinking doesn't really bother me but the fags will be really difficult I think. I think its great that you have decided to give up though hun will actually help you to fall pregnant living a healthy lifestyle. Fxd you gey your bfp hun keep us posted xx

Well this is kinda my point i dont have the willpower to give up before i see the bfp. but this time even if its bfn i am going to stop until af shows/bfp cos I'm so convinced!! Beggining countdown...!! Having last one now...

Goodluck when you do test Josephine, and good luck with the quiting smoking and drinking.

:nope: Well... i tested, twice with dipsticks and once with a frer. bfn's on them all... going to try to work out how to post pixs so you guys can confirm for me. It would surely show on the frer by now, im due on tuesday. :sad2:

Hi the dipstick tests were taken with fmu (same just different brands ) and the frer this afternoon urine.

I hope these work as i've not attatched a pic before. i think i may be able to see a slight line on one of the dipsticks but nothing obvious... maybe someone can tweak for me..?? pretty please?? thanks ladies looks like i will have to wait a while longer...:wacko:

Attachments

• clear and simple.jpg
    clear and simple.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 8
  • one step .jpg
    one step .jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 7
  • frer.jpg
    frer.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online