~*Team 2012 Baby*~ babies in our arms by the end of 2012!! ~*13 bfps and 3 angels*~

Congratulations Chick27!!!! wonderful news
:happydance:
H&H 9 months to you!!

I am going to look into the herbal tablets you recommend if the :witch: ends up catching me this month (due to test on 10th)!

Ladies I've just woken up to the witch 2 days early I'm shocked and a little upset it really took me by surprise! So on to cycle 6 I guess. Xx

Can I join you ladies? I'd love to have my first LO by the end of 2012!! My plan is 2 kids before 30 and since I'll be 27 this year I need to get a move on :haha:
This is just my first cycle trying so not holding much hope yet but a girl can dream! :blush:
For the first while we will just be having :sex: when we feel like it and eating healthy but as time goes on we will slowly move from NTNP to TTC with all the bells and whistles!!

Oh no! So sorry kitcat that sucks. I really wanted us to get our birthday bfp's together!
:(
No sign of the witch for me today yet. Fx'd she doesnt show up.

Congrats chick27 thats great news hurrah! Xx

I hope she stays away for you lovely! I really wasn't expecting to come on yet it really does suck xx

Can i join you ladies for 2012 baby? Currently 9DPO and i test on Saturday. I would love to be a pregnant bride in 3 weeks!

GL JOE & KITCAT!! :dust: :dust:

Nice to see you around again MRSFELTON, how are you doing? :flower:

How are the rest of you ladies? Seems like this will be a busy weekend. I hope the following week brings some successfully exciting, and happy news to us all on this thread!!! :dust:

Thanks mrsmm24 but the witch already got me today 2 days early :( gutted! Xx

Awww, soooo sorrry that AF flew that damn broom in on you!!! Hoping you can get a start by the end of this month! :hugs:

Course you can Mazzy - is this your first?? I love your picture its hilarious iv seen it before and it always makes me chuckle..

Well I am officially late today!!! Anyone know how those Estimated conception dates are worked out..?? why did it not tell me i should have concieved on the 19th when i think i ov'd and when it should surely think i ov'd...as 33 (my cycle days) - 14 = 19

Im not sure if that makes much sense,.... im well impressed that it says i concieved on the 20th when i think i may have, but WHY does it say that as opposed to ov day??? any clues anyone??

ooooh i think i get it now sorry..20th would be the 14th day before af.... so if u had a 28 day cycle you'd actually ov on day 15...to make the 14 day luteal phase... i think i get it iv probably confused the hell out of of everyone else. i will shut up. hah. sorry.:blush: i am overthinking things again!!

Thanks everyone for your good wishes, sending :dust: to you all! XX

sorry i thought that the whole 14+14 thing meant most people ov'd on day 14, but after looking at tickers i think it may be 15 and thats why it put me as concieving on the 20th july...

anyways i caved and just took a test - am waiting for it to develop right now!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->