~*Team 2012 Baby*~ babies in our arms by the end of 2012!! ~*13 bfps and 3 angels*~

Thanks guys iv just had so many symptoms i really truly belive this is it...

Thanks guys iv just had so many symptoms i really truly belive this is it...

Sorry Josephine but I dont see any lines :( but don't give up hope...af will NOT come tomorrow and you WILL get a bfp instead xx

Thanks guys!! oh my gosh i just went to www.womenshealthcaretopics.com/pregnancy and used their EDD calculator just for fun hehe.... and it came up that my estimated conception date to be the 20th july... this IS when i belive i concieved!!! we dtd on the mornin of the 20th july!!! I choked on my mug of green tea with the shock!! arghh!!! gotta be a good sign right??! :haha::happydance:

Haha that's got to be a good sign! My Tesco delivery is coming in the morning with a pack of 2 tests and I will be 12 dpo by then so should get a pretty good indication of how things are going if I test tomorrow. Xx

Good luck with the tests tomorrow, looking forward to hearing the results! :dust:

Thanks guys!! oh my gosh i just went to www.womenshealthcaretopics.com/pregnancy and used their EDD calculator just for fun hehe.... and it came up that my estimated conception date to be the 20th july... this IS when i belive i concieved!!! we dtd on the mornin of the 20th july!!! I choked on my mug of green tea with the shock!! arghh!!! gotta be a good sign right??! :haha::happydance:

definetly sounds like a good sign!! Hopefully you get your :bfp: !!

:dust:

Definitely sounds like a good sign! BD tonight and have fun! Sending :dust: your way!!

Good luck hun!

Today I was driving in the car when my husband randomly said "if you get pregnant in the next few tries, you'll have a belly by Christmas." OH HOW I WISH!

So i was preggo in March and was due in October but lost the baby at 8 weeks...well this month im having faint cramps like my af is about to start but it isnt due for another week...my bbs hurt on and off but its more of a prickly pain....my temp is between 98.9 and 99.1......and i have thick creamy cm...what do u guys think?

10 i think...o on the 24th...idk what to think...def dont wanna get my hopes up and be disappointed

i think imma wait til monday when af is due....its just strange to have this annoying mild cramping a week before my period...usually its 1 or 2 days before

The first time i was preg I had af type cramps..thought for sure she was around the corner..kept running to the washroom thinking she was there ..hopefully this is a good sign for you...you have a lot of strength to hold off on testing

i guess i can wait because i wasnt really trying this month at all...so imma try and wait and see if anymore symptoms arises

Hi all, I know I haven't been on here in a while, but been pretty hectic lately, just wanted to say that I had read up on the use of the herbal tablets Agnus Castus/Vitex, and seen that they had a similar effect to that of Clomid. my sister was put onto clomid after TTC for a very long time, and got her :bfp: within 4 months.
After hubby and me had been trying for just over 9 months, I thought it was worth a shot, so I started taking it on the first day of my last period (30th June), and for 14 days after. Because of things being so busy, I totally lost track of my dates, and it wasn't until late last night I counted the days and realised I was 4 days late, Soooooo..... I tested, and tested again, and tested for a third time this morning...... GUESS WHAT??!!!!

:bfp: :bfp: :bfp: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am still in complete shock, on :cloud9: but feeling rather nauseas too!!

GO TEAM 2012 BABY!!!!!
Sending heaps of :dust: to you all!!! XXXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back