~*Team 2012 Baby*~ babies in our arms by the end of 2012!! ~*13 bfps and 3 angels*~

post a pic!!!

:hugs: how many dpo again?? Man I suck at trying to keep up with everyones DPO....I probably wouldnt even be able to keep up with mine if i didnt have a ticker :haha:

here's some piccies for you --- i *think* i can see a hint of a line... can someone tweak for me my software's rubbish, thanx...
p.s. i can see it when i screen tilt is that reliable?!!

Attachments

• 15dpo1.jpg
    15dpo1.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 15
  • 15dpo2.jpg
    15dpo2.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 13
I think i might see a hint of a line, but not sure ..sorry hun...and I have no idea how to do this tweaking thing...

Lol thats ok... i hope someone can for me tho cos i cant seem to do it either!!
I have a predictor early result one but im trying to hold off to use fmu with it... hmm... annoyed.

in the morning, its like 10pm here so it was weak urine. will use my predictor in the morning x

Good luck and I have my fingers (and toes) crossed for you! :D

here's some piccies for you --- i *think* i can see a hint of a line... can someone tweak for me my software's rubbish, thanx...
p.s. i can see it when i screen tilt is that reliable?!!
I see a line! It looks kinda gray though. Hopefully it's the start of a BFP! :happydance:

Thanks very hopeful!! I hope so too - can you do any tweaks at all?? Im scared and excited all at the same time!!!

pretty sure i can see something again this time.. good luck with your next test.. dont forget to upload and make sure the net isnt turned off this time :D lol

Oh Jo I see a line but I agree that it looks grey like an evap but I sooooo hope its not. My early af is really weird! Much lighter than normal and no period pains. A little too heavy for implantation though I reckon so looks like Im definitely out this month xx

Welcome welshpandora, I'm new here too! ^_^

And gl Josephine, I hope you get the BFP!

I'm getting so broody, can't wait till I can test!

Morning ladies. well, i did test this morning but shortly after i started brown spotting. I am pretty sure af is well on her way. I am shocked to be honest and rather upset!! :cry:

thanks to all those who had their fx'd for me!! I really thought this was it. I did a dipstick which there was nothing on and a predictor (which says on pack that if a line appears up to 30 mins after testing no matter how faint then its positive.) Im sure i could see a hint of a line but judging by the brown i just had line eye.. guess all i can do is wait and see. very emotional morning!! :wacko:

Ok, so maybe im just clutching at straws here, but say i did implant late, (i just looked on a website that says 7-14 days) , say i implanted on 14 dpo, then it take a day or 2 for the blood to travel, hence why i am seeing it now on 16dpo... which would be why i also havent had a positive hpt yet...?? hoping this is whats occuring!!

The brown isnt there when i wipe only just *inside* sorry tmi.
Please everyone cross everything that it doesnt turn into red flow!!!

edit : just also read somewhere that it can take 4-5 days after implantation for it to show on a hpt. *sigh*

I just my :bfp: last night and my EDD is April 11,2012.. I am so excited.. and shocked that it only took us 2 months to conceive!! Oh heres a pic cause I know you ladies like looking at lines ;)

Attachments

• 113.jpg
    113.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 4
Congrats Texas!!!

Josephine- until it's full flow don't give up hope... 14 days is am average.. Some ladies bodies are different

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->