~*Team 2012 Baby*~ babies in our arms by the end of 2012!! ~*13 bfps and 3 angels*~

Congratulations Texas they are amazing lines!! how many dpo are you/were you when that test was done??

welcome welshpandora +HLC2109
thanks skeet im trying not to give up hope yet - i've not come on full flow yet just a tiny bit of brown still. xx

I was approx 16DPO I think I O'd earlyish around CD12 or 13... and I was on CD29 so my period was only a day late but the lines are super dark... I couldnt believe it :)

oh by the way here is a pic of the predictor test - i dont think i can see anything on the screen but i can a little in real life. xx

Attachments

• Snapshot_20110804_1.jpg
    Snapshot_20110804_1.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 9
  • Snapshot_20110804_3.jpg
    Snapshot_20110804_3.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 8
why do ALL my pics look better in the small version??! maybe not as blurry. is it just me or can you see summat pn the left pic if u dont enlarge it?

lol your right it does look better when its smaller..I can sort of see it in the second pic but hard to tell if its a shadow or not

Josephine, seeing all your pictures really makes me wanna :test: but I am trying to be strong and hold off since my LP is only 10 days and I REALLY dont want to see a BFN!!!!:nope: Stupid POAS addiction is making me crazy:wacko:

GL though and I hope AF stays away for you:flower:

Welcome WELSH & HLC :wave: GL :dust:

JOSEPHINE, don't give up the hope, it is not full AF like SKEET said, so you are still in this! FXD and Plenty of :dust: your way.....

CONGRATS :happydance: TEXASRIDER!!!

CD16, I am still here hoping that I OV this cycle. Is there anything you ladies have heard, or read that assist in this area after a MC?

butterflies - sorry for making you wanna test lol but it hast helped me any i am none the wiser and i STILL want to test!!! can you see anything on them by the way??

Thanks Mrs.MM, skeet and kitcat for your support!! It has pretty much gone again now,just tiny bits of brown sort of *in there* lol. i really thought i would be on full blown af by now.

I never ever have spotting either so fx'd!! I just went and bought some superdrug tests as they on offer 4 'early' midstream tests for £7.99. However i am dubious to use them as i bought the ovulation ones the first time i tried ov sticks and i got a positive every single time on them... sooo... if i do get a pos on one i wont know whether to trust it!!
I still have 3 dipsticks left too but think i have given up on them for a few days. Fighting the urge to go use a superdrug one right now!!!
I know i need to wait till the morning really.

kitcat - has your strange af got any stranger?? I hope its not a real af for you too!!

:dust: to everyone

I am totally new to posting on the message boards, but I have been looking at them almost daily trying to get advice, and figure out what my crazy body is doing. I have been ttc since Oct 09'. So this means I am quickly approaching year 2 with no BFP whatsoever!! I refuse to go another year and am hoping/praying for a baby in 2012!![-o<

Josephine, the pictures are coming up very dark for me so I cant really give an accurate guess but I do hope there is a second line on there for you!!:flower:

I only have one test so I am trying VERY hard to wait it out! DH doesnt understand my need to test over and over until I get either a BFP or AF starts so I must behave and give it enough time for something positive to show.
So at the moment I am trying to get my POAS fix from your sticks:happydance:

Does anyone know if the length of my LP only being 10 days will affect when I can test?

Pretty please can you add me? So hope I get my :bfp: soon & can be a first time mummy in 2012! :) :dust: xxx

Can you add my name to the list?

It's nice seeing all those BFPs...gives me some hope!

Hehe thats ok butterflies feed your addiction!! hehe im not sure about the lp phase thing i would have thought you get to test earlier than the rest of us u lucky devil if its only 10 days to wait instead of 14!!

Well the brown is back :( but its certainly not like a normal period. if i wasnt looking for it i wouldnt have seen it apart from that first bit this morning. its been allllll day and no red fresh blood yet. so thats good i spose i just wish the brown would sod off as well!!

Welcome new members will get your names on the list to ttc those 2012 babies!!

Welcome WANTA, MRS E, CEEJIE, ! :wave: :dust:

BUTTERFLIES, hold on, you are very close, don't waste that one stick. (Great idea so that you won't test so often... keep only one avail.) FXD :dust:

butterflies - sorry for making you wanna test lol but it hast helped me any i am none the wiser and i STILL want to test!!! can you see anything on them by the way??

Thanks Mrs.MM, skeet and kitcat for your support!! It has pretty much gone again now,just tiny bits of brown sort of *in there* lol. i really thought i would be on full blown af by now.

I never ever have spotting either so fx'd!! I just went and bought some superdrug tests as they on offer 4 'early' midstream tests for £7.99. However i am dubious to use them as i bought the ovulation ones the first time i tried ov sticks and i got a positive every single time on them... sooo... if i do get a pos on one i wont know whether to trust it!!
I still have 3 dipsticks left too but think i have given up on them for a few days. Fighting the urge to go use a superdrug one right now!!!
I know i need to wait till the morning really.

kitcat - has your strange af got any stranger?? I hope its not a real af for you too!!

:dust: to everyone

No hon just stinky old regular af now but no period pain which is a welcome change. I hope you get your bfp in the morning lovely xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->