Team 2012 Bundle of Joy - Dragons in the Making!

Feisty Fidget

Rainbow Baby
Reaction score
Hi there ladies :wave: Some of you may already be familiar with me from Team 2011 Winter Baby! Sadly the deadline to conceive a 2011-2012 winter baby has passed and some of us lovely people have been left without achieving our goal :cry: BUT we will not be defeated!

2012 is the Chinese year of the dragon so join us if you want a 2012 Bundle of Joy of your own, a baby dragon in the making :haha:

For those of you that would like to join in please give us your name and a brief introduction about your ttc journey so far. This is important so that newer members have a bit of information on those of us old-timers transferring from the Winter 2011 team and older members get to know about the newer ones :wacko: Hope that makes sense!

If you would like the rather snazzy team signature logo pop this (minus the spaces) into your signature bar;

[url]https://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx289/FEISTYFIDGET/BUTTERFLY-1.jpg[/url]

FeistyFidget - Introduction post on page 1
4magpies - Introduction post on page 1
gilmore 85 -Introduction post on page 1
Rachael1981 - Introduction post on page 1 Thread's third :bfp: congratulations my darling :dance:
Leylak - Introduction post on page 1
Pink80 - Introduction post on page 1, 2 :angel: Sadly lost but never forgotten :hugs: xxx
alaricsmom - Introduction post on page 2 - Thread's first :bfp: Congratulations my darling :dance:
BridieChild - Introduction post on page 7
Razcox - Introduction post on page 21
SLH - Introduction post on page 21
MrsMM24 - Introduction post on page 41
samoorah1983 - Introduction post on page 56

My name is Danielle and me and DH have been trying to achieve our dream of our very own family for 16 very long and gruelling months now!

Unfortunately for the first 6 months we didn't realise that I wasn't ovulating and just ploughed in with plenty of :sex: and took a guess at when I was probably ovulating. I realised something was wrong when my cycle lengths were hugely erratic so I decided to start charting my body basal temperature which revealed I wasn't ovulating! Luckily for us I had a GP that decided to skip the usual year requirement before interfering with fertility issues and prescribed me clomid straight away! We fell pregnant with sprout the first cycle I used clomid but sadly we suffered a missed miscarriage in October last year that became apparent at 10 weeks, an ultrasound revealed that sprout had stopped growing at 5-6 weeks.

I had my first proper cycle with clomid in January 2011 and have been trying to conceive again ever since. My body has undergone huge changes since the loss and I am now having to take a variety of supplements to try and get it back on track.

My request for a referral a FS has been rejected on the grounds that at 25 I have to of been trying for 2 years before they will consider I have a problem, also because we conceived sprout we have to wait 2 years from our loss :cry: it has now gotten to the point where I fear I may never naturally conceive a baby but I will not give up hope!

I know from experience just how wonderful the support and advice from a regular group can be and I am looking forward to welcoming lots of :bfp: into the group and praying that my lovely ladies from the Team 2011 Winter Baby are first in line!

Good luck and sticky :dust: to all! xxx

Hey sweetie I am here.

My names Becca, I am 24 (just) been TTC full from last August but NTNP before that.

I have been deemed infertile due to my knackered tubes so waiting for IVF and losing weight for referral.

I have had one ectopic and one MC.

Thats about it really.

xxx

Hello, my name is Amy and I'm 25. Me and my OH have been TTC for 15 months.

At first we were just :sex: when we wanted and taking a guess at when I was ovulating, then with no luck and no sign of a :bfp: I started to chart my BBT and turns out that we were doing it too early and completly missing my fertile days. Luckily I have very regular cycles so have nothing to worry about on that side but still waiting for that 2nd line, hopefully 2012 will all be our year!

:dust:

Hi, I'm Rachael. I'm 30 and my OH is 36. We've been TTC since the start of January. I've been charting my BBT since the start and I know I'm ovulating, but my cycles are never the same. I'm also trying the CBFM this cycle along with losing weight. My aim is to lose 5st by Christmas as I believe that my weight is the major factor in the lack of BFP so far.

I was part of the Team 2011 Winter Baby thread and look forward to the continued support :) xxx

Hi! This is Leylak (not my real name, means Lilac in Turkish :flower:) I am 29, DH is 30 and we have been TTC since September 2010. I achieved my first BFP at 5th cycle of trying but sadly MMC at 8 months and had a D&C. I had some complications and now I am still trying. Recently found DH has poor motility. I am hopeful that I will be a 2012 mummy together with the other members of this group. I would love to be bump buddies with those precious girls who have been trying for some time. Babydust to all :dust:

Do you know that despite us chatting together for the last 6 months or so it has been really nice to see all your stories first hand and have finally learnt Amy's name :dance:

It is lovely that we have all made it over (I am sure Pink will be joining us later ;)) I am hoping that we all end up with some :bfp: for us ladies rather soon :dance:

Boo has decided that DH is the Alpha male and I therefore must be her equal so she is more then welcome to bite, nip, pee where she likes, chew things she really shouldn't and generally be a pain in the butt when I am looking after her which is pretty much 80% of the time :wacko: Can't wait until I can take her to obedience classes :haha:

Won't be long Feisty lol. Has she had her first vaccination yet?

No :( We took her to the vet last week and she advised that Boo is too small for her jabs just yet, we are going to take her again on Thursday and see what she advises. I weighed her yesterday and she has put on 125g in a week - I don't know if that is good or not :shrug:

Hi Ladies :hi:

I'm Emma - I'm 31, OH is 33. Was diagnosed with PCOS when I was 23, spent 5 years (or so) trying to convince my OH to start TTC to no avail, until one day out of the blue he decided that it was time :)

We started TTC in June/July last year (so just reached a year). For the first two months my cycles were screwy (47/48 days long), so in September I decided to take SOY to see if that helped me ovulate and regulate my cycles. It worked and I took it for 4 cycles, then in January with thought our dreams had come true when we got our :bfp:, had terrible morning sickness right up until 11 weeks and thought that must be a good sign, but unfortunately when we went for our 12 week scan - we found out that our little pickle hadn't developed properly - it was such a shock, felt like I had been hit by a train. I had a pretty rough time with my MC, and had emergency surgery in April. My first AF arrived 28 days later. We started to TTC again after that, but my cycles seem to be screwy again, so once AF arrives I will try SOY again. I'm also trying to lose weight, as I think that it has a big impact on my cycles.

I'm pleased to have you ladies to continue this journey with (although obviously I would rather us have our BFPs or Babies), and any other lovely ladies that want to join us....

xxxx

Hey girls.. just stalking to get tabs on all my old thread buddies! Hope this new thread brings you all luck!

Feisty - I'd like to do a flashie like we did for the Winter Baby group - I haven't got enough room for the picture :D

What font did you use so that I can try and get it the same....

Hey ladies! I hope you don't mind if I join in with you guys. I am relatively new to the site, and I think I would like it much better if I had a group like this! I'm 25 and DH is 26. This is cycle 3 of ttc#2. It took a little over a year to get pg with my first. I've never charted my bbt, but after hearing so many people say they weren't ovulating when they thought, I may need to. Good luck ladies!

Thanks ladies! I can already tell this is going to be SO much better than the main forum. There's so many different things going on in there it's hard to get into a somewhat normal conversation with anyone.

I agree. I rarely look around the main forum, just chat in journals and group threads now :haha:

I venture on to the main forum sometimes but it's hard, people come and go, and I know it sounds harsh but I find some of it quite tedious and there is only so many times I can read and answer the same question!!! Am I horrible... :blush:

I venture on to the main forum sometimes but it's hard, people come and go, and I know it sounds harsh but I find some of it quite tedious and there is only so many times I can read and answer the same question!!! Am I horrible... :blush:

You're not horrible, i'm the same :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->