Team 2012 Bundle of Joy - Dragons in the Making!

Welcome Jenny :wave:

I used to be a POAS addict but now I wait for af to come for me thats easier than seeing a blank test window staring back at me

as for when we get our :bfp: dont feel you have to leave us and we would never chase anyone away :thumbup:

Morning ladies :hi:

My temp dropped to cover line this morning, so af should arrive tomorrow! Definitely going to try SOY this cycle as it helped regulate and bring my OV forward before :thumbup:

I went to see bridesmaids with a group of friends last night - it was really funny, have any of you seen it?

How are you all feeling today?? I'm loving this new thread - for some reason feel a bit more positive with a shiny new thread - I'm sure that doesn't make sense...!

What amy said ^!!

Good morning girls...

I want to go see that bridesmaids pink!!OH wont go see it tho!

xxx

Oh and Jenny - I agree with Amy - definitely wouldn't chase any one away :thumbup:

In fact for me I would want to stay around as it would be such a nervous time for me I would need support from people I already know and who know my situation xxx

Emma you better be staying or else we will all be hounding you for daily updates ;) I too am feeling a bit more positive with this shiny new thread :haha: We will be a few days apart this cycle again then :hugs: (still haven't given up hope on that :bfp: for you!) so we can try and keep each other's PMA up :)

Amy is right Jenny, we like to see how the bumps are progressing and it kind of gives us bit of hope when one of the gals graduates to a :bfp:!

Becca same here, I have quit asking Chris to come see things at the cinema with me as he has zero interest in chick flicks :haha: Although I will quite regularly go with him to see the latest gore fest/horror or total lads film - I guess the difference is I quite like those films too :haha:

AFM I am putting all things ttc on laid back approach this cycle, no aspirin, no EPO, no OPK, no temping, no Starflower oil! I will simply be using clomid on CD2-6 and pre-natal vitamin daily. Will only bed 3 times a week from CD8 and just see how it goes. I am hoping that the shock to the system may produce results, this is what happened when I took clomid for the first time. I may even consider having a break from clomid next cycle and temping to see if my body has finally sorted itself naturally :shrug:

Like everyone else has said, we would never chase anyone away because they've got their BFP. We're a team, and we stay a team :thumbup:

As for the chick flicks, I don't stand a chance with Ian either. I want to go see the last Harry Potter film at the cinema when it's released and he won't even go and see that :dohh:

Aww Rachael, luckily for me I have an awesome mother in law who likes all the twilight films and Harry Potter so I will just go with her :haha:

I wish I had a nice MIL, mine is awful! :haha:

My mum more than makes up for it though!

xxx

My MIL is nice, but wouldn't go and see films with me. I need more friends nearby I think.

Danielle it'll be nice being cycle buddies - we can definitely help each with the PMA!!

You should all definitely see bridesmaids if you can though, made me laugh out loud so many times - I wouldn't say it's a complete chick flick though - more like the female version of The Hangover! I'm lucky as my group of 'girlies' is so large I can always find someone to go with, although my OH would if no one else would. Besides I'm one of them saddos that goes to the cinema by themselves - nothing better than catching a film on my own one afternoon :wacko:

My friend is booking our tickets for opening night of Harry Potter - can't wait!!! Although this Friday is so much more exciting - Take That here I come!!!!

I'm tempted to go see Harry Potter by myself. Will also be seeing Breaking Dawn by myself when it's released lol.

Shame we dont live close Rach! I'd go with you.

xx

Feisty, sounds like a good plan. I hope it works.
Pink, sorry about the temp drop honey :(
I would also like to have pregnant ladies around; firstly, they give us hope, secondly, I would like to be here if I get my BFP too.

You'll have to let me know when you visit him next we could maybe go for a brew or something!

xx

I certainly will! I haven't been up there since May last year though, he's been coming to me as I've not got a car. But as soon as I get a job and I can afford a car I'll be getting one and going over :D I'll have Holly with me though :blush: xxx

I certainly will! I haven't been up there since May last year though, he's been coming to me as I've not got a car. But as soon as I get a job and I can afford a car I'll be getting one and going over :D I'll have Holly with me though :blush: xxx

Holly and Bronson can have a doggy date!! Haha. :haha::thumbup:

xxx

Holly will love that. She loves other doggys to play with :D

Unfortunately all the boys want to do is hump her and she gets bored of that fast :haha:

xxx

Holly will love that. She loves other doggys to play with :D

Unfortunately all the boys want to do is hump her and she gets bored of that fast :haha:

xxx

Funnily enough Bron isnt a humper at all!

He is rather bouncy and in your face when meeting new people though. :blush:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"