Team 2012 Bundle of Joy - Dragons in the Making!

I am doing OK. We did IUI with injectables and steroids and luckily, it worked for me. I am expecting my first miracle. I went through threatened MC and lost one twin but now in the second tri. I am hoping to hear good news from other LTTC ladies, amy, raz, becca, feisty and other lovely ladies I failed to mention :flower:

leylak - that is amazing news!!! sorry about the loss of your twin though.

Unfortunately still nothing from me, just more and more tests, back there at the end of November

CONGRATS LEYLAK!

Good to hear from you ladies! Glad that things seem to be going well for each of you at your respective parts of the TTC journey.

AFM... BFP in August! Many more updates and info in my journal. Was a long 3.5 year journey but as of today, it seems we are getting there. One day at a time! 3rd scan on the 6th.... GL to you all and plenty of :dust:

It is so lovely to see so many success stories :flower:

We are not currently trying. I have just about made peace with this, as things are completely out of our control.

The bad news is that NHS has discharged us, urged us to go for IVF as they believe it's our only hope :( Of course, we're not covered by NHS funding which means a big saving for something that will most probably end in another loss. No pity party though, I don't want to spend my whole life pining for something that just brings me grief and pain :flower:

Leylak, so glad that things are progressing well but I am so sorry for the loss of your twin :hugs:

MrsM, yay for you :dance:

Lovely to hear from you all. Congrats to the preggo ladies. Hope your babies are sticky ones. Good luck to those still TTC. Fingers crossed for you.
Freya is 1 years old, and started walking today.
Love to you all
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"