Team 2012 Bundle of Joy - Dragons in the Making!

Thats what I only tend to go in LTTTC now a days. :haha:

I have ov type pains, but its far too early for that! Hum.

xxx

No I agree. A lot of people (like me) find the forum by searching for something on Google. I thought I had my bfp in cycle 1, but it was a wicked evap. Thank you blue dye tests and this forum for telling me the truth and not letting me get my hopes up. Are you all poas addicts or are you patient and able to wait until af is late?

I don't POAS until after AF.

Just to rule out that I am not having another ectopic mostly.

xx

That's understandable 4magpies. I would do the same I think. I am a POAS addict. I finally made the smart decision to order tests online this month. I was spending WAY too much. DH was getting pretty frustrated with me.:winkwink: hehe

I have a load of IC's that I was given. When they run I'll order more off the internet :haha:

I'm a POAS addict and I like to share pics :haha: my journal has loads of pics of OPKs and HPTs :)

I need to order some IC's I think I only have a couple left.

xxx

I haven't used OPKs yet. I figure they'll just add to the stress and chaos of ttc. With my first I was way too stressed out and nothing would happen. When I finally gave up and stopped trying I got my bfp. I'm going to try and stay calm with this one. I did have a HORRIBLE job when I was ttc#1 and I now stay home, so my environment is totally different. :)

Welcome alaricsmom you have been added to the first post :dance:

Like 4magpies I never POAS (accept OPK :haha:) until after the witch is due, just way too upsetting getting a :bfn: At the beginning I did though and with each one I was convinced it would be positive :haha:

Pink you are so not horrible for not posting in the main forum, part of me gets rather upset that some lovelies are there for five seconds and then moving into first tri :blush: I know that is horrible, but I am starting to lose my patience with the whole ttc thing :wacko:

Pink I am trying to find a decent glitter generator, bare with me :haha:

Yay! My real name is Jenny. I noticed most people were posting that also. I guess I missed that first time around. :)

Would you rather be called Jenny? It's funny - as Feisty said us ladies that came from the other thread have been talking for 6 months and I think that was the first time we shared our names - felt a bit like AA - I almost put - Hi my names Emma and I'm a TTC/POAS addict!!!

I don't mind if people call me Emma or Pink :D

Feisty thanks for looking for a flashy thing - I tried but couldn't work out what to use!! Oh and did you save the pink colour font on the first page just for me :D

Xx

You can call me whatever is easiest. It doesn't matter to me either way.

Well welcome Jenny, tbh I have been chatting to these wonderful ladies since January and I think this may have been the first time that I actually mentioned my name :haha:

Hi Ladies!
Just want to wish you all the luck in world for conceiving your 2012 bundles of joy (dragons :haha: )
I will be cheering you all on :happydance:
Lots of love xx

Thanks Shelleney, keep us updated with the bump progress too please!

Rachael your sister has an amazingly good name ;)

Still can't find a decent glitter writer :wacko:

I will keep you updated.
Take care all xx

What happens when we get a :bfp:? Do we need to leave the group, or how do you prefer for that to go?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->