Team 2012 Bundle of Joy - Dragons in the Making!

Been away as busy at home and work was getting a bit assy about internet time! Anyway things have died down a bit now so i have snuck back one.

FF - Read back a few pages and was so thrilled for you, now I can feel how stressed you are. Its just not fair hun xxx :hugs:

Gilmore - I am still here with you and my guess is i will be next cycle as well. Had a bit of an odd one with no clear peak so dont think i was that fertile TBH.

Hugs to everyone else x

FF, just wanted to come in and check your status, how are you... thoughts and prayers still heading your way:dust:

ALARICS, how are things? You and that lovely LO!

Hi Ladies :hi:

AFM... I need 1-2 more temps to confirm it, but I think that I am in the TWW for sure! I had 2 donations at the beginning and end the suspected fertile period, so we shall see. My monitor gave me 2 peaks and so I wait!! Still soooo much going on, we are moving into our new house, should be there by the weekend, and work has been super busy, not to mention our DD is finishing up the 3rd grade. I'm updating my journal...:dust:

Anyone heard from FF? Bizarre how you dont know the people you read from on these threads but you find yourself worrying about them like you do know them :nope: If you read this hope you are ok xxx

Yeah, Feisty posted on another thread Im on. Her HCG levels are good, so things are looking OK for now :)

xx

I'm glad you hit the mark MRSM!! I'm doing great!! Thanks for asking. :)

FF updates her journal daily. I read it every morning to hear the new update on that sweet baby!

Oh bless you lovely ladies :flower:

I have pretty much been sticking to my journal as feeling a bit too fragile to venture into to many different threads. That and for some reason my search results were telling me that there were no new threads on this one :wacko:

As Shelleney kindly mentioned my HCG from Monday is indeed looking good for 5 weeks at 710 (although I should be 6 based on dates but trying to ignore this) I had another test first thing this morning and will phone to get the results to check they have gone up. My midwife at the EPU wants them to double BUT I have read many conflicting evidence as to whether they should double every 48 or 72 hours :wacko: The general rule seems to be that they should go up by at least 60% every 48 hours so I need mine to be at least 1000 to feel any relief.

Have also read many stories where they didn't go up according to trend and baby was still fine. Will make sure I log on and keep you all posted :flower:

My level us 1315 so well within normal parameters :dance: Were not out of the woods yet but we are a damn site closer!

Ooh, Rachael had the baby?!

Congratulations! Welcome to the world Isobel Lily!! :pink: :baby:

xx

Just logged in here to stalk Rachael

Congratulations my lovely and welcome to the world little Izzy :cloud9:

LOL i am lurking just because i am not sure at the mo, dont want to class this as a bfp until my line gets darker!

Here it is now but i think my ticker is wrong and i am due AF today so would be 14dpo so it seems a bit too light.

https://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn62/racheblakemore/DSC_0191-1.jpg

That line is there Raz and that's what matters for now :happydance:

What is the plan for a bfp?!?! Xxxx

I'm afriad there is no plan :( Its a gamble at OV as to if its a viable egg or not because of genetics. Will pop and see the doctor this week provided all goes well and be refered to the RPL clinic. I will have a scan at 7 weeks and another a couple of weeks later.

I am also going to take low dose Asprin as the EPU said last time it wouldnt hurt to take it and it may help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->