Team 2012 Bundle of Joy - Dragons in the Making!

Me too FF! We have said we will give it one more go but if i have another difficult loss at 11 weeks then i think we are going to throw in the towel.

Raz please excuse my ignorance but is IVF with prior screening not an option private? I understand that you are having NHS problems (penny scrimping aholes :growlmad:) but could you not save for a bit and then try private or will the screening cost too much?

I am really hoping that you don't need any of the above and that this baba is going to be fine :hugs:

Getting a bit nervous about tomorrow's scan now. I now the chances of a molar are slim as my HCG levels are mid range and not sky high but I still worry :blush:

FF - I worry at every scan i think its normal after a scare or losses xxx :hugs:

Private would cost about £7000 at least but including travel and meds you would be looking closer to £8000 for IVF with PGD. Thats just too much for us to afford we have about £3000 saved but we were looking at moving soonish. I cant spend all our saving plus borrow more for it :(

OMG RAZ!!!!!! That is defo a positive Congrats! fx this is your forever baby

Congratulations Raz! I trully hope that this pregnancy leads to your forever baby :hugs:
xx

Thanks all! AF showed today so looks like it was a chemical :(

RAZ I am so sorry to hear that... :hugs:

AFM... Well... my temp is still elevated, AF is likely due this weekend. Not sure how my cycle will rebound after the last MC so we shall see. I am feeling fine, all the moving, and working, and organizing, I am not only so busy that I haven't been regularly on BnB, but also not thinking much of SS... FXD for myself and everyone through this weekend, I will see you back on Monday!!:dust: I'm updating my journal...:dust:

Raz, that truly sucks! :cry: Sorry honey! :hugs:

Mrs M, keeping everything crossed for you! x

Another few weeks and I will be back on the crazy ttc rollercoaster :wacko:

Any progress MrsM?

Still plodding along. OH has his SA next week, I have an internal too to check my cervix as the nurse noticed an issue when doing my smear.

Should have result on the 19th for SA then we have a plan of action.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->