(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

Fantastic news Tink! I really want a waterbirth but we shall see what they let me do...

Wonder how Devi is doing! :flower:

I'm sure shes just laboring and birthing! not caring that we're going nuts waiting for news lol

lol Is this what you ladies are going to be like when I go to have Charlie?

I know, I'm just as bad!

yeah but at least you KNOW when your having Charlie! Its planned lol Your not just going to be like *BLOOP* off the radar :rofl:

yeah but at least you KNOW when your having Charlie! Its planned lol Your not just going to be like *BLOOP* off the radar :rofl:

um let's hope not! I get a couple contractions now and then that make me wonder but I think he's doing it to torture me.

lol just wants to make sure you know hes there!

His sneak attacks on my hoo ha :haha: and kicking the crap out of me are enough to let me know he's there! He's being a stinker lately, he better not break anything in there, cause super glue isn't going to fix anything he breaks!

Im still pregnant!!!! grrrrrr.......

Damn contractions.. every 4 mins.. painfull ones might I add.. but I am not dialated beyond 1cm.. still 80% effaced..

Went into OB Triage wednesday night because the contractions were closer & more painful.. they monitored me.. checked cervix.. made me walk for 1hour, checked again, said contrax are great strong & closer, cervix not dialated so go home.. got home at 1:30am

All night long I had painful contrax didnt sleep much

thursday - Had a follow up appt with my doc.. she checked cervix, not changed.. still had contrax every 4 mins.. told me to get a Morphine shot, if the contrax were false labor they would stop from this, I would be very very sleepy & shouldnt be able to feel any contrax, powerfull painkillers basically.... Sent me to OB-Triage.. they monitored me.. I was have super strong contrax.. they gave me the Shot.. I was soooo zoned out!! But I still felt every contrax & the pain was intense.. came home slept from 3:30pm - 7pm.. & after that woke up & whatever I tried to eat/drink I just vomited.. at 9pm DH called doc, & told her that I can still feel contrax & abt the vomiting, she said vomiting is sideeffect of morphine.. & contrax need to be soo strong that I am crying for them to do anything abt it..

Doc obviously wont speed labor up as I am only 37 weeks.. So she is so sorry to say that I got to suck it up & deal with the pain & contrax till my cervix dialates on its own..

I HATE THIS!!!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Hun! I'm so sorry! ((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))) I can't believe Morphine isn't helping!!!!!! I'll overnight you a Flexeril if you want :) I hope you pop that baby out SOON because I don't think anyone could deal with 3 weeks of contractions!

oh sorry ur in so much pain hun i really thought lo would of been here by now as you were so quiet, as claire says hope lo is here soon as 3 weeks of contractions does not sound fun!!

Oh no Devi! That sounds exhausting! Prob a stupid question but have you tried sitting on a birthing ball and rotating your pelvis to ease the pains and help dialation? Not 100% sure if this works but it's worth a try! :hugs:

Ohhhh Devi you poor thing! Your body is having a good go at practicing by the sounds of it. I hope you either start to dilate or that the contractions stop and start again for real a bit closer to your due date. I agree with 2016..... Deep breathing combined with hip rotations are good as would be nice warm bath with some lavender essential oils. Thinking of you hun x ;)

What a nightmare Devi, hope things either settle down for you or you start dilating and pandu makes an appearance soon. Good luck hun xx

I know I hope it goes into fast mode / just stop.. I really cannot take 3 more weeks of contrax with no action..

Oh my mummy is coming from southafrica this sunday.. she was supposed to come on the 9th of sept.. she pre-poned the trip.. YAY ;)

enough abt my sad ass story... how is everyone else?

Tired of living at Camp Cranky Crampy!!! The camp director (Charlie) is a big meanie and likes to punch me in the hooha and keep me awake at all hours.

I feel like I am constantly cleaning! DH made a huge mess in the kitchen with the coffee pot this morning. Soaked all the cereal box bottoms! His way of cleaning it up was to put paper towels under the cereal boxes and leave it there. Wanna take a guess who has to clean it up?

Devi - how awful!! Did the doctors talk about watching whether the baby goes into distress? I remember before my surgery, I was in so much pain, and the painkillers they were giving me (pethadine and morphine) weren't easing the pain, and they kept watching to see if the baby went into distress, in which case they would need to do an emergency c-section. The good news is that you're full term now, so if baby needs to arrive quickly, everything should be ok! When you're on the morphine and baby starts to move less, don't worry (I had been worrying about it), baby is just feeling sluggish like you. As long as you're off the morphine 2-3 hours before delivery, baby will be just fine! :hugs:

Devi try the ball! its awsome! I hope this baby comes soon, and not in the bathroom! ;)

New pictures!!! From a longggg time ago (about 3 minutes lol) YAY!

https://i751.photobucket.com/albums/xx153/Clairekundinger/32weeks.jpg
https://i751.photobucket.com/albums/xx153/Clairekundinger/32weeks2.jpg
https://i751.photobucket.com/albums/xx153/Clairekundinger/bumpcollage-2.jpg

I LOVE LOVE my bump collage!! I'm so glad that I found BNB if for NOTHING else that I never would have thought to have one untill I saw the other girls with theirs.... of course I love BNB really for the other moms and m2b here that are so awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->