(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

Hey Claire - I tried to click on your photos, but couldn't view the page - so I've sent a FB request :) Sounds like you had a great pampering session! I went yesterday to get a brazilian wax (and just told my waxing lady to keep away from the incisions) - but ouch ouch OUCH!! Wow, so sensitive down there during pregnancy! Feel sooo much better though.

Devi - so glad your mom is with you! :) Enjoy all of the pampering whilst you can!!

We have our first pre-natal class this evening, we have it for 2 hours every Tues for the next 5 weeks - looking forward to DH learning more, as he hasn't done any reading at all about what to expect with labour, delivery etc.!

hi girls here is 29+3 bump pic, seems small tonight tho must be the way she was lying, there are lots nursery pics in my journal if you want a peek at those, hope everyone is well been to norfolk to see my dad last weekend so need to catch up properly. Devi so sorry about the flase labour, little minx tricking you like that, hope its not too much longer xx

https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g100/Gemma85/032.jpg
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g100/Gemma85/042.jpg

Fab bumps ladies!! I need to have DH get another round of pics for the collection.

Got a lot more cleaning done and replaced the caulking around my bathtub. Who says girls can't do caulking and grout work? Too easy!

Now I'm free to do what I want for the day, not really up for anymore cleaning but if I must, I must. I think I'm either going to crochet or go paint in the nursery some. Nursery is coming along fantastically! I'm so proud of myself, didn't think I would do something like this. I will post pics soon!

How are we holding up ladies? Tink's ready, Devi's ready, I have 21 more days till the c-section!

MM...I saw some pics of your nursery plans on another thread. Looks like such a cute idea - can't wait to see your finished result!

Devi...you poor thing! All that pain to peter away to nothing...:hugs: Pandu better get his act together soon and stop plaguing mummy! :hugs:

Love the bumps - will post mine soon.

Have my follow-up scan today to see if my cervix has shortened. If it has there is surgery on the cards and bedrest from now until the end. PLEASE GOD let it be the same as 2 weeks ago. At least I get to see Squiggle again, even if only briefly! :happydance:

Got a few nursery pics for you, it's coming along great!!

https://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq17/Mamabaum77/Home%20Improve/S6301482.jpghttps://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq17/Mamabaum77/Home%20Improve/S6301481.jpg
https://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq17/Mamabaum77/Home%20Improve/S6301480.jpghttps://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq17/Mamabaum77/Home%20Improve/S6301479.jpg

The white cut outs are things I need to get to yet. There will be more pics to come as it gets done! I'm doing all of this free hand!

Lovely little bump Gossipgirly! :) I love bump pics!

Mommymichele...... Nursery pics look great.... Give yourself a pat on the back as it takes some skill to be able to do that! I must admit, I too am the DIY person in my house as my DH is again..... Bloody useless!!!! Lol ;)

I can feel my cervix is soft/ripe/effaced and about 1-2 cm dilated! It's also very low so think sometime over the next week things may kick off!!!! Yay!!!!! :)

Lovely little bump Gossipgirly! :) I love bump pics!

Mommymichele...... Nursery pics look great.... Give yourself a pat on the back as it takes some skill to be able to do that! I must admit, I too am the DIY person in my house as my DH is again..... Bloody useless!!!! Lol ;)

I can feel my cervix is soft/ripe/effaced and about 1-2 cm dilated! It's also very low so think sometime over the next week things may kick off!!!! Yay!!!!! :)

Yay!!! :happydance: um, ok, curious, How do you know?

As for the DH's, you, me and the kiddos might as well just move in together, have no use for the DH's and we can bring the boys up properly! :haha:

Thanks hun!

One of those days again, having some slight bloody mucus, I'll be keeping an eye on it.

Ooohhh Mommymichele..... Perhaps you overdid it a bit hun.... Take it easy for a bit and put your feet up with a good book!! I agree.... Us ladies should live together! How harmonious would it be to live with like minded people instead of DH's who couldn't be further away from ou wavelengths?! Lol ;)

Re my cervix.... I examined myself yesterday morning as I was feeling a bit 'twingy' down there! I examined myself about a week ago and my cervix was high, hard and closed still. So I am guessing this is a good sign! ;) sorry if tmi!!!! Lol

Ooohhh Mommymichele..... Perhaps you overdid it a bit hun.... Take it easy for a bit and put your feet up with a good book!! I agree.... Us ladies should live together! How harmonious would it be to live with like minded people instead of DH's who couldn't be further away from ou wavelengths?! Lol ;)

Re my cervix.... I examined myself yesterday morning as I was feeling a bit 'twingy' down there! I examined myself about a week ago and my cervix was high, hard and closed still. So I am guessing this is a good sign! ;) sorry if tmi!!!! Lol

I know, I'm taking the hint that I need to stop working at home as much as I've been.

As long as we don't have PMS issues, I'll come over there, Don't like Iowa all that much!

No worries about the TMI, I'm not allowed to check, not that I would anyway. I hope things are progressing for you! COME ON BABY, TIME'S UP!!

Joli- You are a SUPERMODEL! I was like WHO IS THIS GEORGOUS GIRL TRYING TO ADD ME?!?!?! I added you! My MIL and I were just joking about brazillians!!! OUCH! I don't think I could go through with that without some kind of liquid courage lol.

MM- Your nursery looks AMAZING! YAY! and def don't over do it anymore!!!

Tink- How exactly does one learn to do a self examination?!?! I don't know if I could do that :| or how you could tell! But it sounds to me like your body is getting ready! YAY!

Typed a post and then the thing just crashed on me! Grrrr! Decided to just copy/paste a not from my journal instead

Scan went very well! They had to do an internal one to measure my cervix properly this time but it was still measuring the same as last time so no stitch for me! :yipee:
One more scan in 2 weeks time and then I will be out of the "red zone" as far as preemies go. After that they will then just let me carry on and hope Squiggle hangs on as long as possible because the risk of doing the surgery outweighs the risk of premature birth.

The sonographer was lovely and let us watch him for a bit and measured him for growth again. He has grown perfectly in 2 weeks and has such lovely long legs (as you can see in the picture). Because we are so spoilt and have a few profile pics now, we decided to go for the leg shot because I am in LOVE with his long legs like his daddy has. Can also just about make out the boy bits. The dark area just inside his body is apparently his ickle bladder.

Speaking of bladders, he did look so cute because he was pretty much asleep with his legs outstretched, hands behind his head and using my bladder as a hammock. :hugs:

https://lh3.ggpht.com/_F9Szj08yWMk/TH0c75LWKiI/AAAAAAAAAv8/WiMpnHHi03U/s400/P1090076.JPG

2016 - good news about the scan! yay yay yay!!

tink - I dont know if we are supposed to check our own cervix at this point.. were you trying to touch the baby??? hehe.. last cervix check doc felt the baby.. i was freaked out by that..

MM - fab nursery pics, you are so talented woman!!

GG- love the bumpage!! so cute! I feel HUGE at the mo.. want to pop this baby out TODAY!

Joli - OUCH for the brazilian!! hehe.. I could never ever handle that pain.. shaving works for me..

2016.... Scan pic very cute and what excellent news re scan and your cervix! Well done you! ;)

Devi..... I'm right with you on being ready to pop baby out!! lol I don't normally poke around with my cervix at all but I just wanted to ascertain what was going on and was very gentle! I didn't stick any fingers inside my cervix to feel baby's head or anything just to check to see if my body was gearing up for labour or not!

I've just been for a full body massage and am feeling very spaced out so think I'll be off to bed soon.....

Hope you are all well x

P.S. Joli...... You are one brave lady having a brazillian! lol I stick to shaving..... However, am having to guess quite a bit and use mirrors and reaching my legs all the way around to shave is also proving to be a mission!!! ;)

2016 - great news from your scan, you must be so relieved to not have to have a stitch and squiggle certainly has some long legs, possible future athlete!! :)

cracking bump pics GG and Clairenicole, must get some posted myself, keep meaning to do it.

MM - your nursery is gorgeous, you've certainly got an artistic streak

Joli - gotta agree with the girls bout the ouch factor of the Brazilian, you are so brave, I think I'd run a mile if someone put wax near my nether regions at the mo!

Tink - sounds like it might not be long before things kick off, how exciting.

Devi - it's nice that your mum is with you, enjoy the pampering!!

As for me, well I've got a 4d scan booked for 12.30 on Friday and I can't wait. I'm feeling huge and braxton hicks are becoming a proper pain in the arse (not literally!!). Apparently I'm all baby according to the midwife so that makes them worse. Get loads every day they are really uncomfortable

Loving the chat ladies :flower:

GG - what an awesome bump pic! I think you look like a perfect size for 29 weeks! I think my bump is a similar size!

ClaireNicole - you always make me laugh, it's great! :) I used to do a lot of modelling, but much less so since becoming a lawyer! Sitting at a desk for 15 hours a day isn't exactly flattering for the figure! :rofl: Although I'm really excited for this Sunday, DH and I are going to get some professional photos done with baby bump!

MM - I can't believe your C-section is so close now!! Can I ask when you had your C-sections, did you have any scar tissue? All above my wound it's very hard and lumpy/swollen, and I'm not sure if it's scar tissue and if so, how to get rid of it!? Awesome nursary pics by the way! We will design our nursary with a vintage travelling feel, with old fashioned airplanes and hot air balloons, and then animals like on an African safari.

2016 - what great news that your cervix doesn't need a stitch!! Just take it easy! Lovely lovely long legs in squiggle's pics, what an awesome shot!

Tink - that's amazing that you can tell how your dialation is going, are you feeling any contractions at all? Brazilians are super painful the first few times, but the key is finding a good beautician, who can do it quickly - my lady does everything in 15 mins! But I certainly wouldn't advise getting it done whilst pregnant - talk about pain! haha. I used to shave, but because I've got dark hair, it's not particularly effective with me, and grows back with stubble within a day! I am tryin to time the waxing so that I get it done just before the birth so that if I need stiches or anything, it's all nice and clean and tidy (feel very conscious in front of doc though!).

Devi - how are you feeling? Any more practice contractions? I've heard of false labour, but to go on for days like yours with that kind of severity is unusual isn't it?

Ladybird - you're going to love your 4D scan, they are so awesome! It's good that you're getting braxton hicks, so your body will totally be ready for the real thing! I haven't had any yet (I don't think!?).

Joli, lol there are old airplanes and hot air balloons planned for the room! I'll show you when they are done. Not doing animals though.

As for scar tissue just under the scar, yea I had some, but the other parts I had to help break down. Massaging it will help. Now I know I have some internal scar tissue, I can feel it, it's adhesions but we won't know anything till the day of the section. Hopefully, nothing is really stuck to anything else, and I won't have to have too many repairs. I'm dreading that part of it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->