(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

aww thanks!! :)

feel free to add me to facebook BUT please let me know who you are or ill not click yes!!

Awwww LittleAurora your beautiful baby girl is gorgeous! ;)

Ladybird..... Hope your discomfort eases soon!

aurora.. she is just gorgeous.. wonderful pics!!

ladybird.. sorry abt the pain.. hope u get better soon..

Aurora - Amelia is just so perfect, and what a gorgeous little smile she has! I can't believe how tiny she is - at our 28 week scan, we were told that our boy was already over 3lbs! haha

I went back to the doc today as the pain in these blood clots are just not going away, so he cut open the right of the wound by 1 inch, and the left of the wound by 0.5 inches - without any anesthetic!! Ouch that hurt, but I have been in pain for 6 weeks, and I know there's more to come in 10 weeks time, so I just hope that this helps the clots come out!

ooo ouch joli that sounds painful, you really are going through a lot girly x

joli --- ouch!! hope it really goes away!

as for me..had the NST, ultrasound & doc appt this morning.. I am contracting LOTS, 1cm dialated, 80% effaced, +1 station.. doc commented "OHHHH.. the head is right there"

she even mentioned it could be early labor & lets see if things change over the course of the day.. told me to go home take a bath & see if the contractions slow down, if not then time them & come in when they are 4mins apart 1 min long for 1 hour.. 4-1-1 -- she said lets HOPE the baby stays in 4 more days.. but if it comes now.. we are good to go, no probs.. baby is good size.. she said if I by some magic go to due date we gna have a HUGE baby..

So baby is coming today, this weekend , next week or ANYTIME NOW!!!

:wohoo:

Yay Devi!!! You go girl! Keep us posted. :yipee:

Joli...omg you are like the marine of preggo mamas. Can't believe what you're going through hun :hugs: hang in there. Xx

Yay Devi!!! You go girl! Keep us posted. :yipee:

Joli...omg you are like the marine of preggo mamas. Can't believe what you're going through hun :hugs: hang in there. Xx

I just got a G I Jane image! Don't shave your head Joli!!!

DEVI- YAY YAY YAY :dance: Can't wait hun!

Joli.... Sorry to hear you've been through so much and are still in pain. Hope things improve ultra soon for you hun.

Devi.... How very exciting! Good luck for when labour kicks in and please keep us posted as much as you can!

I've been busy washing all the Moses basket liners and fitted sheets etc today and putting the baby bouncer together. Spent an hour yesterday morning scrubbing out our shower with bleach spray! It now sparkles!!! lol

Today I also wrote my birth plan so am feeling pretty much ready now. Last couple of jobs are assembling the triple buggy (planned for next week) and packing the kids overnight bags to stay at my parents house when the baby comes and to add the last few bits into my hospital bag. Still got loads of ready to catch up with but am always so tired so never concentrate for long enough to read big amounts. Can't believe how close I am now!!

The couples birth prep workshop was excellent last Sunday and I think it really helped Tony to know how best to support me as my birth partner. I'm seeing midwife on thurs which is when she will assess how engaged baby is in my pelvis and hopefully be able to refer me to the birth centre I want to attend rather than labour ward at my local hospital.

Ooh wow Devi, can't wait to hear more news, good luck!!

Joli - can't believe what you've had to go through lately hun, just hope things clear up nicely from now on. Baby sounds like a little whopper too!
I had my GTT this morning and managed to pass it, yay. The drink didn't taste too bad at all tbh. Although I do look like a pin cushion as she had 4 goes in my left arm to get the blood, got nothing, then had to go back in my bruised right one. Just relieved it's over now. Got my midwife appt on Thursday, need to remember to get her to sort my health in pregnancy grant out, still got stuff to
buy.
On a positive note I finish work on 10th sept so only 2 weeks to go, woo hoo!!

Good luck Devi!!! Come on baby!

Appointment went very well today, no problems. Don't have to go back for 2 weeks! WOOHOO!

Ladybird...oooh green with envy over here! I am hating my work at the moment and just want to leave. I have 56 working days left but that is actually like 11 weeks away! :hissy:
Yay for passing your GTT!

MM...I know you don't like your appts so I bet you're glad you have a break for 2 weeks.

Ladybird...oooh green with envy over here! I am hating my work at the moment and just want to leave. I have 56 working days left but that is actually like 11 weeks away! :hissy:
Yay for passing your GTT!

MM...I know you don't like your appts so I bet you're glad you have a break for 2 weeks.

She's an idiot. She blames every concern and complaint I have on GAS! :haha: Seriously, the woman did not know personally that I had a vagina till I had her do an internal since I was spotting last week.

Devi - this is SUCH exciting news!! Please do keep us posted as much as you can - sooo excited for you!! I'm sure everything is going to go so smoothly :)

ClaireNicole - you always make me laugh, it's such a joy to read your posts! I promise I won't shave my hair!! I would never have the guts to do that (although considered it when my mom lost her hair during chemo - but she would have been mad at me rather than grateful!) Have you had to make any changes since your GD test?

GG - How are you doing these days - any new bump pics?

Tink - you're soooo close now!! It's great that you have everything ready to go. Let us know how your appointment goes tomorrow with your midwife!

2016 - how much maternity leave will you get off?

Ladybird - I didn't think the GD test drink was bad either! Don't have the results yet though. That's awesome that you get to finish work so soon! I won't finish until about 1 week before my due date, so could be challenging!

MM - Glad to hear that everything went well with your check-up!

I had to go back to the docs today (and will have to every day for the next week), so that they could clean the incisions, re-cut them open if they start to seal up to allow all the gunk to get out. Ick!

would love to post new pics but iv lost my camera :( its just dissapeared off the face of the earth???

hi girls, one of the ladies Iv been getting to know since we moved and was due 2 days before me has had her little girl, she was put back to 25+5 on delivery and baby's eyes were still fused and her tiny ears not fully formed :( Baby Aaliyah Born 20.08.10 by Emergency section, as her cord had prolapsed, she was given less than 50% chance of pulling through, and Aaliyah only 30% but they are both doing good, and aaliyah is being helped to breathe in scubu she was a tiny 1lb 3oz. Her legs are as thin as fingers and she fits in the palm of a hand.

Just wondered if you would all say a prayer for her she is a little fighter.

hi girls, one of the ladies Iv been getting to know since we moved and was due 2 days before me has had her little girl, she was put back to 25+5 on delivery and baby's eyes were still fused and her tiny ears not fully formed :( Baby Aaliyah Born 20.08.10 by Emergency section, as her cord had prolapsed, she was given less than 50% chance of pulling through, and Aaliyah only 30% but they are both doing good, and aaliyah is being helped to breathe in scubu she was a tiny 1lb 3oz. Her legs are as thin as fingers and she fits in the palm of a hand.

Just wondered if you would all say a prayer for her she is a little fighter.

Poor little mite. Hope she pulls through without any problems. Must be sooooo traumatic for her poor parents.

GG - I will absolutely say a prayer - that really made tears well up in my eyes - I was 25.5 weeks when I went into surgery, so I know how terrified she must have felt and I can only imagine how she feels now - it's fantastic that mom and baby are doing well right now, that's already wonderful, and I hope they both feel better each and every day! :hugs:

Thanks ladies :) her little boy who is now a healthy 18 month old was also born early at 28 weeks so they have been through some traumatic times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->