(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

ohh GG - thats such sad news.. I will pray for her.. poor lil baby..

Yesterday I had contractions every 10 mins lasting for more than a minute long!!
all day long.. DH was getting worried.. lol.. saying call the doc call the doc.. I dont know what u are waiting for!!! haha.. I told him doc told us to wait for 4-1-1 remember!!

I didnt call the doc .. contractions didnt get closer together.. I have had a few this morning.. will start timing them if they get closer / more frequent..

Wow devi that sounds intense....if it keeps going like that I would call them anyway because you don't want to knacker you and bubs out!

GG- Thats really sad hun... I'll send up a prayer and hopefully everything will turn out okay! AND I think its time to buy a new camera

Joli- I could never shave my head either... alothough when Britney Spears did it... I was tempted... just think of how easy getting ready in the morning would be! and I save SO MUCH MONEY on shampooh and conditioner and hair spray....

Devi- EEKS! Your taking your computer with you to the hospital right????? so that you can keep us updated?!?!

Today was day 1 of me being diabetic... I guess officially lol. I met with the dietician yesterday... and I think she might be statan... she was red and had a tail and horns and a pitch fork lookin thing :D Now i have to prick my stupid finger (which is still so much better then giving myself a shot so thank god for that) like 4 times a day. I have no idea what I'm going to eat now :| I get really hungry.... she wants me to not go over 60 grams of carbs on every meal.... no fatty meats... no bacon... she only wants me drinking water.... And she doens't want me to have more then 3 cups of milk a day... AND she doesn't want me losing any weight... I have to check to make sure the weight loss protein isn't in my urine every morning.... I'm like WHAT?!?! :( I'm prepared for the next few months to stink food wise lol

GG...your poor friend! Will be thinking of her for sure. My aunt was born at 26 weeks in 1942 and they just wrapped her in cotton wool, put her in a shoe box and called the priest. Her name isn't Faith for nothing! She is a healthy (and bloomin' sucessful adult today) and that was back in the day before they have all the advances they do today!
Hope they both get stronger every day. xx

I AM IN LABOR!!!!

Today contrax started at 15mins then 10mins then went into fast gear to 5mins apart at noon.. after 2hours, I called the doc & they told me to come in for a check.. so I went & I am still 1cm dialated 80% effaced, but having SUPER strong contractions 5mins apart...

Doc sent me home for the next few hours to labor at home.. & already told the L&D triage nurses to look out for me in the night/evening.. & I am to go to L&D when the contax are 2-3 mins / I cannot handle the pain...

I sent DH back to work & now I want to vacum the house & shower, shave ect ect..

Come on baby!!

I AM IN LABOR!!!!

Today contrax started at 15mins then 10mins then went into fast gear to 5mins apart at noon.. after 2hours, I called the doc & they told me to come in for a check.. so I went & I am still 1cm dialated 80% effaced, but having SUPER strong contractions 5mins apart...

Doc sent me home for the next few hours to labor at home.. & already told the L&D triage nurses to look out for me in the night/evening.. & I am to go to L&D when the contax are 2-3 mins / I cannot handle the pain...

I sent DH back to work & now I want to vacum the house & shower, shave ect ect..

Come on baby!!

OMG :happydance::happydance::happydance: so exciting hon, cant wait to hear if you have a he or she :hugs: Good luck and hope the pain isnt too bad- sounds like you have been toughing it out already for awhile
xx

ooohhHHHHH DEVI!!!! This is so exciting!!! How are you coping with the contractions, what kinda pain are you feeling? Sooooo excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We're all thinking of you and little Pandu!! :hugs:

I hope things are going well for Devi!

How are the rest of you ladies holding up?

WE HAVE LABOUR!!!!!!!! Woooooohoooo Devi!!!!! You go girl!!! Can't wait to find out Pandus secret! :wohoo:

I think it's bunny time. :bunny: :bunny:

I do have a complete bunny weakness! :blush: It's those little wiggly bums that get me!

:bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:

lol Silly girl! At least you're in good spirits today!

I'm tired, crampy, and cranky!

Yay Devi!!!! Good luck hun! Hope labour goes smoothly for you and can't wait to hear your news and see the pics!!!!!!! ;) xx

Wow hope everything goes well Devi, we'll be waiting for any news!

Gotta love those bunnies!! :)

Good news for me...... Saw midwife today and baby is in perfect position and fully engaged! My BMI was 32 so well under the 35 cut off so I have now been referred to Bracken Birth Centre so don't have to go to labour ward at hospital (although birth centre is on hospital grounds). Which also means I have the go ahead for a water birth as I had planned so I am one happy, relieved little bunny!!!! lol :)

Good news for me...... Saw midwife today and baby is in perfect position and fully engaged! My BMI was 32 so well under the 35 cut off so I have now been referred to Bracken Birth Centre so don't have to go to labour ward at hospital (although birth centre is on hospital grounds). Which also means I have the go ahead for a water birth as I had planned so I am one happy, relieved little bunny!!!! lol :)

Yay!! AND your TERM!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->