(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

well, DH and I had an impromptu quicky this morning - finally! Yoga positions actually have proved useful :rofl:

Yes, I am eager to have my baby now if only for the comfort and anxiety factor! lol

All midwife said was that baby was fully engage and to make sure my labour bag was packed! So I guess it's just a waiting game for me now!

Mommymichele..... Hope you and baby are ok hun..... x

Joli...woop for the nookie! Did you notice your bubs has moved up into the second last box today? :yipee:

Tink...is this like the ULTIMATE TWW? I can already see myself going mental in the last few days. Hope your new little boy arrives soon.

Devi...you too! Where is the little Pandu already! He is being cheeky and doesn't want to give up his gender secret! :haha: I keep saying *he* btw because that is my guess.

ps....anyone heard from nicole? You ok hun? Thinking of you :flower:

Hey 2016 - I did notice my box move up, very exciting!! :happydance: This is an exciting week... Devi and Tink, you're both soooo close! You guys must be going mental with excitment!!

As for this being like the ULTIMATE TWW.... Definitely! I'm going MAD here!!! Lol I am SOOOOOOO ready to have this baby now and am going to start employing some old wives tales to see if I can encourage labour to start if it hasn't after this weekend! Monday onwards would be perfect! Lol ;)

We're ok, stress and lack of sleep caused me to start contracting. Was a very bad experience at L&D, hateful rude nurse that I want to smack!

Here's a new pic of Charlie, we got to see he's pretty fat, and we watched him yawn!
https://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq17/Mamabaum77/Charlie%20Stash/S6301483.jpg

Glad all is well Mommymichele..... What a relief! You defo need to rest more hun! ;)

I'm back from my 4d scan and it was amazing. Bubs is still most definately a boy and wasn't at all shy, even held his nose at one point. He looks like my youngest son too and has a dimple in his chin! Got 85 still pics on a cd and also a DVD plus two glossy prints so did really well. Will try and post a pic or two later x

Cookie recipe to start labor?
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/406001-cookie-recipe-start-labour.html

Devi and Tink you two eat a bunch and tell us if it works so I know when to start chowing them down!

Joli- yay for the morning quickie! My poor OH would be jealous if he knew :D I told him all women who were as pregnant as me didn't want to BD :rofl:

MM- Glad all is well! What is it with you and crappy nurses and doctors?!?!

LB- Can't wait to see pictures of that dimple!!!

Cookie recipe to start labor?
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/406001-cookie-recipe-start-labour.html

Devi and Tink you two eat a bunch and tell us if it works so I know when to start chowing them down!

Joli- yay for the morning quickie! My poor OH would be jealous if he knew :D I told him all women who were as pregnant as me didn't want to BD :rofl:

MM- Glad all is well! What is it with you and crappy nurses and doctors?!?!

LB- Can't wait to see pictures of that dimple!!!

It's not just here, it's every where. No one really gives a damn about providing care and service like they used to!

claire, I dont have any desire to bd.. i only do it when i feel like i have to, its too bloody uncomftable x

MM - glad everything is ok..

tink / 2016 - defo the ultimate 2ww.. haha.. but now instead of boo'ing off the AF, now I am welcoming her with open arms..

ladybird - how cute!!! dimple and all u got to see.. thats amazing!!

no not nicole, ladybird devi.. lol were is Nicole??? hope she is ok x

I shouldn't have bothered to get out of bed today. Different day, different crisis.

Can I please start it over? This day SUCKS!!! DH and his POS car!

well here he is ladies, hope i've managed to get the pics posted ok, Im useless with stuff like this!

On the second one he found his nose, was so funny, looks like he's sniffing a really bad smell!!

ClaireNicole - loving the cookie idea, have to bear that one in mind, sounds yummy!

I started drinking raspberry leaf tea at 36 weeks with my last son and he arrived safe and sound at 38 weeks weighing 7lb 2oz. It tastes really nice and certainly brought labour forward for me as I didnt want to go full term as my first son was 9lb 2oz and was a difficult birth so didnt fancy having a whopper again. The 2nd birth was so easy and I feel the RLT had a lot to do with it. Im gonna take it again when I get to 36 weeks this time.

MM - sorry to hear bout the L & D episode, take it easy

Attachments

• baby pic_55.JPG
    baby pic_55.JPG
    57.7 KB · Views: 4
  • baby pic_82.JPG
    baby pic_82.JPG
    51.9 KB · Views: 3
Oh Ladybird he's sooooo darn cute!!!!! Bet you fell even deeper in love with him after the scan :)

I'm on the raspberry leaf too but in tablet form!!!

aww thanks tink, I must admit I do feel so much better after the scan and feel more in lurrve with him, just makes it that bit more real.
Took my 11 year old with me as he's not at school til Tuesday and OH was working and 6 yr old was in school.When she showed us his potty shot my son blurted out "cor mum look at the size of his spuds!!! (testicles), dad will be proud! " The sonographer nearly peed herself laughing

Lol Ladybird!!! That's soooooo funny! ;) they can say some great stuff at great moments sometimes can't they?

MM....sorry you are having a hard time! And just when you need to rest/relax :hugs:

Ladybird...those piccies are just TOO PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!!! Omg what a cutie! The second one also kinda looks like he holding his nose to dive down in the water. I was um-ing and ah-ing about having a 4d scan done because of all the extra 2d scans we have had - 5w5d, 12w6d, 17w1d, 21w4d, 23w4d and will be 25w4d. Because of my anterior placenta, the 4d place says they like to do the scan at 26 weeks at the latest. That would mean the scan would be just 5 days after the last 2d one. Is that too much? I mean, I could never get sick of seeing him, but the 4d seemed better value when I expected only a scan at 20 weeks then nothing until the end. :shrug:

LittleAurora...keep meaning to ask you - do you remember posting a link on this thread ages back that had a mini video of what happens to our organs during pregnancy and birth? Come to think of it....maybe it was Devi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->