(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

oh joli those pic are beautiful.. you are certainly a yummy mummy! I just look like a huge whale and havnt got the perfect round bump you have xx

I agree you looking stunning Joli, those are amazing photos. I just feel like a big fat moose!! :)

Joli...I said on FB and will say again - you look incredible! And considering all that you have been through you put me to shame! :blush:
My MIL offered to send me on a bump photoshoot but I am so un-photogenic I think it would be a waste of money. They could crop my head I suppose but the rest of me is no picture to look at either! :haha:

aww, you guys are sweet - 2016, I think you should totally get some bump pics done! I thought after everything we've been through and how hard it was for us to get pregnant, this might (but hopefully not!) be the only time I have a bump, so I wanted to commemorate it! I have seen pics done by this photographer of pregnant ladies of all shapes and sizes, and if there is one undeniable truth is that every baby bump on every pregnant lady is so beautiful! You all have gorgeous round bumps! and with a good photographer and good lighting, magic happens! :flower:

Wow so much excitment happening!! It really is race now!! It's been a busy weekend here, DH and I got admitted as lawyers in Hong Kong, and were sworn in at court, then we got some photos done with baby bump - first pics should be out tomorrow, I think they will look awesome! And last night, we finally sold our little apartment to some people from China who have paid us for the whole apartment in cash! So pretty eventful. I've been a bit worried that I've not put on any weight since coming out of hospital - I had lost 10lbs, and have only put on 15lbs in total - MM were you able to catch up on your weight?

Wow! Massive congrats on the everything hun!

Nope, never caught up on my weight, still only up 15 pounds BUT my Dr says Charlie is measuring on time, we had a scan at maternity when I went to get checked on he's FAT!! That's where all my weight is going!

JOli - you are so pretty.. and lovely pics! Congrats on getting sworn in too!!

last night I was having really really painfull contrax for 1 hour ONLY! They were so painful I almost cried.. AAAAGGHHHH!!!! I dont know what is going on!! I have the next appt with the doc on Thursday.. I am going to ask for a sweep..

Happy Labor day - to the ladies in the US

JOli - you are so pretty.. and lovely pics! Congrats on getting sworn in too!!

last night I was having really really painfull contrax for 1 hour ONLY! They were so painful I almost cried.. AAAAGGHHHH!!!! I dont know what is going on!! I have the next appt with the doc on Thursday.. I am going to ask for a sweep..

Happy Labor day - to the ladies in the US

I don't like the name of this holiday right now, no I'm not in labor, wish you were, but it would be just my luck if I went into labor and my water broke! I'll pass on the labor bit, thank you very much! LOL

My belly-collage!
https://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq17/Mamabaum77/Charlie%20Stash/S6301417-1.jpg
https://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq17/Mamabaum77/Charlie%20Stash/35side-1.jpg​

Lovely comparison of bump pics Mommymichele...... What a nice neat bump you have! Not a stretchy in sight! lol ;)

Devi - you poor thing, I wonder why your body is practicing like crazy for D-day? Hopefully the doc can give you some insight on Thurs, I wonder if they will induce your labour at all. I know how horrible it is to be in such agony. It might be worth asking the doc whether there is any risk of the baby going into distress due to your pain...?

MM - those are fantastic bump pics! Such a lovely shape! and Tink is right - not a stretchy in sight!!

Thank you ladies. Appt today, but with plumbing issues here at home, DH might not be tagging alone like he normally does.

love the bump too MM - lets not jinx u on the strechy bit..

I hope the doc helps me out a bit on thursday.. FX..

tomorrow is going to be 8th day of September (9th month) 2010.. 8.9.10 hehe.. Tink I hope either u or me POP!

aww what a lovely dob that would be.. Im due on the 12/11/10 im hoping I go on that date but highly doubtful x

love the bump too MM - lets not jinx u on the strechy bit..

I hope the doc helps me out a bit on thursday.. FX..

tomorrow is going to be 8th day of September (9th month) 2010.. 8.9.10 hehe.. Tink I hope either u or me POP!

I'm hoping you both deliver before I do! I have exactly 2 weeks come AM!

Had a small bit of my mucus plug come away last night but there wasn't any bloody streaks in it, it was just jelly stuff! Yuk! (sorry if tmi)

Am 39 weeks today and just waiting for something to happen now......

ooohhh - any day now Tink!!! Keep us posted!! :)

Here is a wee updated pic for you!
https://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p185/sidkinky/Dsc_0265-2.jpg

Awwww LittleAurora..... That pic of you and your beautiful lil baby girl is absolutely lovely! :)

Cant believe how close Devi, Mommymichele and myself are now!!!!! Eeeeekkkk so darn exciting!!!!!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->