(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

Hmm I suppose it could be a little soon after yr 2d but I must admit that I couldn't decide whether to have a 4d or not but then I thought sod it, I didn't have one with my last 2 so I'd do it with this one and I'm so glad I did.
my placenta is anterior too and it didn't affect the scan at all, they said it would be fine if before 32 weeks as after that they can be a bit too squished to get a good pic.
If you really want a 4d hun then go for it!

it was me who posted that video! I will try and find it and post it again..

MM - take rest..

here it is

https://www.msichicago.org/whats-he...our-beginning/make-room-for-baby/interactive/

OK I better not have anymore shopping to do for a very very long time. I am DONE! If it's something we need, DH can go and get it!

I had some painful twinges in my cervix last night which woke me up and all day they've continued. But I've had no show or contractions so not sure if it's a false alarm or the very beginnings of something! Wish I knew but I will keep you all posted :)

Ooooh will keep my eye on you Tink! Let's hope its something starting! :happydance:

Devi, come on, your done too hun! Let's go babies! Charlie is coming in 16 days come morning and he wants his buddies out before he gets here!

I have been having contrax all day today.. same like before.. these range from 3-10 mins .. pain pain pain.. I am waiting until it is unbearable / I have blood show / water breaks .. or somthing exciting happens to go to L&D.. cuz I dont trust these contrax.. can be same story as last week with no cervical change & I dont want to waste time going to L&D and come bk home with no baby..

Wow Devi...I hope it's the real thing this time you really are having a rough ride. :hugs:

Devi..... Hope Pandu isn't teasing you this time hun..... Good luck and keep us posted.

As for me..... Had pretty rough night sleep wise and still have same twinges but nothing else as yet! :(

ohhh how exciting!!its like a baby race!!! come on who is going to deliver 1st!! lol

I'm betting on Tink, she's a BTDT mommy already, first ones can take awhile.

Sorry baby is teasing you so much Devi!

I hope I do go into labour soon Mommymichele..... I'm just soooo darn big and uncomfortable now! Baby's head is right on my cervix and my cervix is soft and ripe so have started on the homeopathic and aromatherpy remedies today in a bid to encourage baby to initiate labour!

No one told me a head down baby would hurt you down there! OMG there are times he makes me yelp! First in 6 kids to do what he's supposed to and we don't want him to!

baby was teasing!! contrax stopped last night.. AGH!

now i am excersising LOTS..

You girls need to go and DTD! I heard it helps, I know uncomfy but tell your OH's I said, if you can put the baby in there, you can help get it out!

Hi All!
Just checking in to see how everyone is doing. I saw some talk of stretchmarks. I foolishly thought I would get away with none since I didn't have any as of 2 weeks ago. A couple small ones showed up last week and now they're worsening--booooo!! So annoying.

We finished our birthing classes. I'm feeling ready for baby to show up. I'm SO uncomfortable now, between the bladder pressure, reflux, and back pain.

I'm glad to see we haven't had any pre-term labors in here--woohoo! I wonder if Devi has popped yet.

TTYS!

Wow so much excitment happening!! It really is race now!! It's been a busy weekend here, DH and I got admitted as lawyers in Hong Kong, and were sworn in at court, then we got some photos done with baby bump - first pics should be out tomorrow, I think they will look awesome! And last night, we finally sold our little apartment to some people from China who have paid us for the whole apartment in cash! So pretty eventful. I've been a bit worried that I've not put on any weight since coming out of hospital - I had lost 10lbs, and have only put on 15lbs in total - MM were you able to catch up on your weight?

ok - photographer just sent some of the raw unedited images of our bump pics, thought I'd share some of them with you! x

Attachments

• Bump photo1.JPG
    Bump photo1.JPG
    62.3 KB · Views: 5
  • Bump photo3.jpg
    Bump photo3.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 4
  • Bump photo5.JPG
    Bump photo5.JPG
    57.9 KB · Views: 4
  • Bump photo14.jpg
    Bump photo14.jpg