(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

Aurora - that is the most adorable picture ever!! You should totally get that one framed!! So precious! :)

Awwww LittleAurora..... That pic of you and your beautiful lil baby girl is absolutely lovely! :)

Cant believe how close Devi, Mommymichele and myself are now!!!!! Eeeeekkkk so darn exciting!!!!!!! :)

Aurora, she's absolutely perfectly beautiful!

Are we having a race again? One (preferably both) of you need to deliver before I do! Charlie wants his buddies out and about before he gets here!

AWwwwwww thats so cute aurora!!! lil baby girl!! so cute!!!

TINK - the race is on!! haha.. I had more mucus stuff come out this morning too!! haha..

Reading back!

"if you can put the baby in there, you can help get it out! " :rofl:

Seriously Joli you are a SUPERMODEL! Like hot mama!!! Your going to have problems when your LO starts dating because all the boys are gonna be looking at you! Theres a song about that somewhere lol fountains of wayne sings it :D

Aurora- I saw that pic on FB... and if it was any cuter I'd just die! You are BEAUTIFUL! And your little girl is a special brand of cute baby! All babies are cute... but there are some babies that are super cute... Amelia is one of those!

Devi and Tink- I seruosuly thought You guys would have had those stinkers by now! You must be suer comfy inside for them to be sticking around this long!

Devi- eeks on the STILL braxton hicks!!!! that just sucks!

Excuse me, but calling all term babies!!! IT IS TIME TO COME OUT! YOU'VE HAD 37+ WEEKS TO ENJOY FULL ROOM AND BOARD AT NO EXPENSE TO YOU, AND SOME UNCOMFORT TO YOUR MAMA'S! YOU'RE MAMA'S ARE UNCOMFY, TIRED, SORE, AND READY TO MEET YOU. PLEASE FIND THE NEAREST EXIT AND VACATE IMMEDIATELY! THANK YOU, THAT IS ALL.

Sorry, I'm bored. LOL!

ClaireNicole - I saw some of your holidays pics on FB - looks like you had a relaxing time away! I'd love to be a yummy mummy one day - will be buying my belly wrap belt soon!!

MM - love the demand :rofl:

I've had upset tummy on and off past few days with pain really low down and almost in my hooha! Today it was more like period cramps and lower back ache. Last night onwards, I've turned into super bitch as I'm sooooo damn irritable! I can't sleep for longer than 2 hours at a time for the need to wee and so I'm grumpy and tired!

I saw the midwife this morning and she was a locum as my midwife is on holiday. However she said all was well with baby and he's engaged and low. She doesn't think he's going to be anywhere near as big as my last baby who was 9lb 2.5oz. There was a trace of protein in my urine and my ankles and feet are swollen but my blood pressure was fine so she wasn't concerned. She thinks the pains I've been having are Braxton Hicks but I don't recall ever having these before with my other 2.

So she thinks I'm imminent and to just wait for labour to begin..... Could be anytime but I think it's going to be sooner rather than later!

Any sign of imminence with you now Devi?! ;)

lol tink is it your status's on facebook about your hubby? haha and his "wino" haircut?? I howl at them x

Glad you like them..... He's still not got his hair cut..... He's such an embarrassment! I'm that stressy at the mo I think I'd divorce him on the grounds that he refuses to get his hair cut and looks like a wino!!!!!!! ;)

Wow wow wow LittleAurora! You have such lovely eyes and the expression on Amelias face just makes me go all gooey. What a beautiful natural picture. :hugs:

hello!

I went to the doc today.. regular appt..

still 1-2 cm dialated BUT 90% effaced.. -2 station.. doc says I should deliver in the next week.. & she wont let me go past 41 weeks but it is highly unlikely I will go that far.. so YAY!!

had the NST too.. doc says everything is WONDERFUL.. just a few more days..

It really is a race!! I'm so excited for Devi and Tink!! Devi, can I ask what is "effaced - 2 station"? I haven't read about this terminology in my book?

It really is a race!! I'm so excited for Devi and Tink!! Devi, can I ask what is "effaced - 2 station"? I haven't read about this terminology in my book?

90 % effaced

-2 station

is explained here
https://0.tqn.com/d/pregnancy/1/0/2/e/3/stationFotosearch_COG12052.jpg
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/_yDZ_9b2nHz0/TCTmZfsVgRI/AAAAAAAAAZg/VbMyjGmpIQA/s1600/Effacement-Dilation-Chart-OF-3-spanish.jpg

Aw, Devi thanks so much! I had no idea, those diagrams are super helpful - I've asked DH to print it out for me!! Wow, so dilation might happen really quickly for you!

im so excited for you girls.. the next race me, joli, ladybird and nicole??

I hope you pip me to the post mind, dont want you to be too overdue, unless im very early.. but there are 2 days between me and ladybird xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->