(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

And then me...at the end...all on my own :cry:

Of course the docs did say he could arrive anytime from 28 weeks and that's only 3 weeks away!!!!! But I really don't think that will be the case. I want him to stay safe and keep cooking as long as possible!

Joli...you see that's what the docs are afraid might happen to me - that I might efface too early.

Of course the docs did say he could arrive anytime from 28 weeks and that's only 3 weeks away!!!!! But I really don't think that will be the case. I want him to stay safe and keep cooking as long as possible!

Joli...you see that's what the docs are afraid might happen to me - that I might efface too early.

But then we can devote ALL our attention to you and your baby! :hugs:

oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh..... I understand now! You definitely don't want squiggle to arrive at 28 weeks... or if you do, then you have to at least get those steriod injections to develop it's lungs faster...I had no idea that you can efface without dialating as well... :shrug:

Don't I get to be in the race too?!?!?!? Sheeeeeeeeeeesh! I'm gone for a day and everyone forgets about me :D

This is what is got from WIKI:

Prior to effacement, the cervix is like a long bottleneck, usually about four centimeters in length. Throughout pregnancy, the cervix is tightly closed and protected by a plug of mucus. When the cervix effaces, the mucus plug is loosened and passes out of the vagina. The mucus may be tinged with blood and the passage of the mucus plug is called bloody show (or simply "show"). As effacement takes place, the cervix then shortens, or effaces, pulling up into the uterus and becoming part of the lower uterine wall. Effacement may be measured in percentages, from zero percent (not effaced at all) to 100 percent, which indicates a paper-thin cervix. Effacement is followed by cervical dilation.

On some other site I read that for FTM's usually cervix effaced first then dialates.. for subsequent children dialation & effacement happens together

ClaireNicole - you're way ahead of us - unless you come late or I come early, then it's you an me girl! :hugs:

Devi - that's really useful info - I better have a closer read of my book again, not sure how I totally missed all of this out!

noo I'm only a few weeks ahead of you! Hopefully she comes out soon though!!

Whay hey girls I've now officially finished work!!!!! I don't start my actual maternity leave til 1st October but I had 14 days leave to use so have taken them from next Monday til then.
I've got loads to do and buy so I'll be kept busy.
Sounds like a race is def on, clairenicole is going to have her little girl n then joli, me, GG and nicole are going to see who will be next. I'd reckon joli will be first!

Mind you, bubs is giving me a lot of headbutts in the ladybits recently, sometimes think he's gonnapop my waters. It's very uncomfy and I wish he'd stop it. Will see what the midwife says next Thursday. Hope he is still head down as he was a couple of weeks ago.

2016 - hopefully squiggle stays put as long as possible so that when we've had ours we can give you all the attention!!

We dont have any new grads after 2016.. did all the ladies in TTC thread stop BDing?? come on girls we want more grads!!!

YAY ladybird - now u can sit back & relax... & shop!!

Can't wait for all the attention! :kiss: :rofl:

Hope the TTC girls do join us soon...it's high time there was another grad.

Looks like we need a Aphrodite Baby Club, from TTC to raising our babies!

today I am feeling like my period is about to start.. lower back pain, cramps & contrax.. & have a drippy feeling in my vag ( but its just lots of mucus ) & so so tired!! feel like total CRAP! GOD HELP ME!

today I am feeling like my period is about to start.. lower back pain, cramps & contrax.. & have a drippy feeling in my vag ( but its just lots of mucus ) & so so tired!! feel like total CRAP! GOD HELP ME!

I'm right here with you hun, everything but the contractions. I'm exhausted, I feel like crap, I want to go to sleep but stupid people can't control their animals. DH will talk to them tomorrow and if doesn't stop I'll send my dad there when he gets here. Scary looking 6'4" biker looking marine.

Devi..... I'm exactly ditto with the symptoms apart from the contractions. Sounds lie we are imminent hun...... Good luck! :)

mommymichele.... Hope you aren't imminent yet..... It's not time for Charle to come out yet!!! ;)

To top things off my two youngest have viruses at the mo and it has caused Finlay my 3 year old to have an irritating cough which keeps him and me awake and makes him sick! So lovely that I have to clean up sick when I can barely function myself! Had hardly any sleep last night and I'm seriously exhausted today! :( Still, mum and dad are having all 3 kids tonight so I hope I can sleep a bit better. Got all emotional before bed last night and cried my eyes out.... I so feel like I can't cope right now.

come on girls!!! Amelia is lonely out here with out her tiger buddies!!! get popping!! lol

Here are some pics of Amelia! There are loads! she is 7lb 7oz now! still so tiny but big to us! lol

https://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...9&l=af8907f2ab
https://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...9&l=4768c4b6da

Charlie is not allowed out to play till September 22nd, 11 days from now! If he comes any earlier, he'll be grounded till his retirement, not mine!

my beautiful godson daniel james born 5.15am 11/09/10 5lbs 12oz

https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g100/Gemma85/005.jpg

Littleaurora.... Amelia is so perfect..... Have been looking at pics on facebook as and when you update them!

Gossipgirly..... What a gorgeous little Godson you have.... Congrats hun! ;)

Gem- Your godson is BEAUTIFUL! MY godson is 5 now and threw up on me every time I picked him up for the first year of his life :|

Nothing new here at all... Just stopping by on baby watch to see if anything exciting is happening!

aurora - i cant seem to open the pics

gg- he is lovely!! what a cutie!!

tink - aww u poor thing.. hope the boys get well soon.. otherwise they might not be allowed in the hospital when you deliver right??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->