(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

Ladybird..... Wow hun... What a shock for you! Hope you recover soon and that baby realises it's cosier to stay put for several more weeks. Take care of yourself hun x :)

Hibiscus.... Lovely round bump pics! Looking good mamma! ;)

As for me.... Bumpy car ride today seem to get things going a bit. Had more mucus plug loss and small amount of blood just pinkish mixed in with mucus. Lots of braxton hicks on and off and period pain. Need to wee all the time! Lol Now go back ache back again so am hoping things kick off over night tonight.

My boys are on the mend but got nasty chesty coughs. Mum and Dad have got 2 lil ones but my stepson is here tonight as he's got school tomorrow.

Here is my latest bump pic, 31+2

https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g100/Gemma85/026-1.jpg
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g100/Gemma85/033.jpg

and when it went droopy, i think she might have been engaged as was getting electric shock type feelings but she soon moved back out

https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g100/Gemma85/010-2.jpg

Love the new bump pics girls

ladybird- omg what shocking news. Hope u are in the mend & bubs keeps cooking for plenty more days.

Joli. What a touching moment.

Tink- I think u have some progress. Waiting for more news.

I too have lots of discharge. I had a tiny spot of blood today too. Let's see. Have tons of cramps & hurts like hell when Pandu moves.

Ladybird - it's such a relief that they were able to stop the contractions with paracetamol and codine! I had to take this little pink pill every 4 hours for a whole week to make sure the contractions didn't come back, I have no idea what they were though! Just happy that baby is able to cook longer!

Tink and Devi - it really is a race between the two of you, I had no idea the mucus plug loss could take so many days, the books make it sound like it just comes out at once!

GG and Hibiscus - awesome bump pics!! Hibiscus - don't worry about those stretch marks, they look really low and will probably fall under your bikini line. :)

Lovely bump pics gossipgirly! Looks very much like she did engage and then decided it wasn't time to stay there yet! Maybe she was just trying you for size! Lol ;)

Hibiscus...great bumpage! Don't worry about stretchies, they are your tattoo of motherhood to prove you made this helluva tough journey! I know I am many weeks behind you but I have been getting sharp pains in my sternum and under my right boob. No numbness at the front but my spine around the back (where my bra strap goes) feels numb and tingly which doc said was a pinched nerve. Do you have a mw you can call quick to ask?

Ladybird...oh dear that's a shock! I think the steroids help your bubs lungs produce surficant (sp?) which is what helps the oxygen dissolve in the moist surface of the lungs. I have seen many women on 3rd tri board have similar scares between 28-31 weeks and most go to term and over! If bubs dies arrive though, these days the technology to help is excellent. My hospital reckons they don't worry these days as much after 28 weeks.
Stop the cleaning though! :haha: :hugs:

Joli...I think you can use your plug in bits or all at once but the bugger keeps regrowing! :growlmad:

LitteAurora...PM me your name and I will look you up.

MM...how you? Is Charlie behaving or beating you half to death to get out?

GG...love the bump shot with you looking up. So cute! :thumbup:

Charlie is being very good, think he's given up on making an early appearance. Now he's learning to get my FULL ATTENTION! Some of his movements HURT! Never believed some of the girls saying 'my baby kicks and it hurts' till now!

MIL's bed just arrived, bbiab for more gab!

I am with u on that one MM.. my baby hurts me too.. so much that I end up yelping in pain.. & DH / who ever is near me just looks at me like I almost died! hehhe..

today I am feeling perfectly FINE.. few contrax.. went for a long walk.. I dont think this baby is planning on coming out soon.. lol.. I have my 40 week (& last) doc appt this thursday.. Lets see what comes out of it & hopefully have a induction date set up, if the baby doesnt come out by that date next week, inducing it is.. as doc doesnt want to keep me preg past 41 weeks (due to that hypo-coiled umblical cord story) ..

Thanks for the bump comments, ladies. Any other bump pics y'all are willing to share?? Let's see em!
GG--lookin good! It's interesting to see how everyone really does carry a little bit differently.

Devi--are you feeling impatient at all? I'm only 34 weeks and I want the baby to hurry up. I'm counting on him arriving before 40 weeks--I can't imagine how I can work until the end. Ugh

Nice bumps ladies, all looking good!
Tink - got my fingers crossed that things are starting to kick off for you.
I'm back at home now but have to take things easy.Consultant yesterday was a bit reluctant to let me out
due to my positive fibronectin fFN test on Saturday as she said it meant there was a 50% chance I could deliver in the next 14 days so I'm a bit on pins now till I can't get these 14 days over with.

Ladybird - I'm so glad that you're home safe and sound... what is a fibronectin test? Make sure you listen to the doc and take it easy!! :flower:

Thanks joli, the fFN is a swab they take internally and apparently it tests for a hormone that is present when labour is imminent which loosens everything internally and starts thi gs off. There's more bout it on google but that's all I can remember at the moment! X

I am with u on that one MM.. my baby hurts me too.. so much that I end up yelping in pain.. & DH / who ever is near me just looks at me like I almost died! hehhe..

Not even here yet and the little stinkers put us on edge.

Thanks joli, the fFN is a swab they take internally and apparently it tests for a hormone that is present when labour is imminent which loosens everything internally and starts thi gs off. There's more bout it on google but that's all I can remember at the moment! X

The FFN test is beginning to get a bad rep, about as reliable as the blood test for downs. Friend on mine had it done at 28 weeks, she's overdue now. We actually know several women who've had that test done, came back positive, and are still pregnant. I had it done and it cost me $500, not happy. Oh, and if you DTD, had an orgasm, or any increase in discharge, it'll say your going to have the baby. There are lots of us who believe it's another scam put out by the medical community for $.

Just take it easy Ladybird.

Today is hopefully my last OB APPT!!!! I really don't want to go back EVER!

I cannot sleep laying down, I have to sleep reclined. Charlie about made me puke past night, he kicked everything above him! So not only that, I have to take meds to make me sleep. My Prilosec (for acid reflux) has failed me, my back is killing me, my house is clean, I'm ready, we're all ready. It's all totally worth it!

ONE MORE WEEK!

Hello everyone!!!

MM- one more week is all?!?!?! Thats so crazy! My baby shower is the 25th so I'm hoping Payson doesn't come out before then... but anytime after that is FAIR GAME!

Devi and Tink- I can't believe neither of you are popping us out babys yet :| its just rude to make us all wait like this and you need to get to BDing or jogging or horsback riding or SOMETHING to get those babies out of there!

Ladybird- I'm really glad everything seems to be okay! My doctor told me that test was very stupid... when she did one on me when I first started cramping really bad. She said its wrong just as much as it is right BUT if it comes out negative then your def negative... so thats why they do it! Don't worry about a pos result though... I'm sure everything will be fine! No more cleaning for you though! IN FACT I think we should all boycott cleaning to support you in your not being able to! :D

Hib and GG- LOVE your bump pictures!!! My mom has my camera :( So thats really stinky. I feel like i'm hugeeeee but I look at other pregnant women and bump pics here and I think I'm kinda small for where we're at in the pregnancy :| Which makes me nervous! Someone asked me to bowl League on Sunday.... I'm like ummm I'm having a baby in a month... and they were like Oh My God Your TINY... and I was like hmmm no ones ever called me that before lol

I have a doc appt today and a dietician appt... gotta leave here in an hour and a half :| I hate the dietician! I'll let everyone know if anything exciting is going on... but I'm sure it isn't lol :D Payson is having way too much fun assulting my ribs to come out now

MM - i am so jealous!! U know u have ONE WEEK left.. OMG.. I wish I had some type of indication..
I keep thinking every 3 days.. Oh man.. what If i go into labor then I have laundry to do & house to clean ( I usually do them once a week) lol.. silly me..

Ladybird - glad u are home.. take lots of rest.. & pray baby doesnt come out soon..

MM - i am so jealous!! U know u have ONE WEEK left.. OMG.. I wish I had some type of indication..
I keep thinking every 3 days.. Oh man.. what If i go into labor then I have laundry to do & house to clean ( I usually do them once a week) lol.. silly me..

If I make it, I'll be very surprised. Do you know how LONG this last week is going to be?!?!

It's DH's day off, Dr's appt, I have plans over the next few days, school cut off date is tomorrow. Now if something DOESN'T happen in the next 24-48 hours I'll be very surprised, this is generally when things go south. Especially since DH has the day off and it's an appt day, something always happens.

Already given everyone warning don't be surprised if I call you laughing my ass off that my water broke because DH isn't at work.

good luck to you MM then.. lol.. it will be good timing then isnt it? will be waiting for your updates.. seems like everyone is going to pop their baby before me this week.. ;(

good luck to you MM then.. lol.. it will be good timing then isnt it? will be waiting for your updates.. seems like everyone is going to pop their baby before me this week.. ;(

No, I want you to have yours first hun, my body is just... worn out, I suppose. I want him to stay in there but we tend to have odd luck. I was lucky to have made it this far with my history. I'm sending you and Tink all the labor vibes I can, but you have to send me stay put vibes for Charlie.

You're almost there hun, and I know your getting tired of hearing that and being pregnant. :hugs:

Hospital just called, I'm officially registered.... don't know if I really wanted to do that today!

Here are my latest bump pics...thought this bump looked respectably bigger than last weeks. Definite growth spurt there which would also explain the pain and how stretched my poor body feels (just wait until the birth you say!:rofl: ) Have also thrown in my 7 week shot for good before-and-after measure.
https://lh6.ggpht.com/_F9Szj08yWMk/TInKgzsJhbI/AAAAAAAAAxQ/xLiek7OrtxA/s800/7%20vs%2024%20vs%2025%20.jpg

Also a new pic from, what will probably be our last scan today until we meet the darling in person! Cervix is still the same length and not showing any sign of budging so they hope I am out of the woods for now! He was laying head down like a good boy (although I know it doesn't mean much at my stage) which I hope means my preggo yoga exercises actually do work! Having lots of fun playing with his toes...:haha:
https://lh5.ggpht.com/_F9Szj08yWMk/TI-isTekJYI/AAAAAAAAAyo/Ykz27k3Q2BY/s400/P1090149.JPG

Every time I see him my heart just swells with love! :cloud9: How is it even possible that I can love him so much already? :shrug: Truly a love I have never felt before. :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->