(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

Just to keep myself occupied and not think of anything else. Making what I call Boobie Bars right now, cookies that are supposed to help increase milk supply and then I'm making DH his favorite cookies later.

Did a little shopping today, got what little bits I still had to pick up before Charlie comes. FINALLY found a bag for the diaper pail!

MM - I went shopping yesterday! but no baby shopping.. instead splurged on myself.. bought a fancy handbag & sunglasses..

MM - I went shopping yesterday! but no baby shopping.. instead splurged on myself.. bought a fancy handbag & sunglasses..

You bought something for YOU?!?!?! pphhtt All I got for myself lately is a nursing bra! POST A PIC!!!

I better not have to leave this house again. I don't want to go anywhere, and I really hate shopping now!

My mom offered to buy me a new outfit for my baby shower :| I was like why... I'm only going to wear it for a month and I look like a hippo no matter what! I told her we should just throw a tarp over me!

MM- whats with the car bombings?? you don't even live in a violent area do you?? Its too close to Deer season here for anyone to be up to any shenanagens... there are 2 major hollidays in Wisconsin... Deer season opener and Fishing opener... lol

Devi- what did the doc say? did they do a sweep? are you having a baby right now and can't tell us??? Congrats on buying something for you!!! lol The closest I have gotten to that is the 2 aderondack chairs I bought for our deck! lol I wanted them so it kind of counts right?!?

Lots of Labor Dust!! :dust:

and NO labor dust for MM! tell Charlie he can't upstage Tink and Devi with their bubbas!

Claire no one knows anything, no one is saying anything. All we hear is it's random. Um no, we don't think so. Some people think it had to do with the debate between the current governor and the guy running against him. If that's so, why hit North Sioux City? That's not IOWA! Never used to be a violent area but there was a child rape/murder last year and a stabbing at the mall. METH ADDICTS!

Charlie better not be coming out, his nana isn't here yet, and she won't be too happy!

ewwww I hate Meth... and its everywhere.. no matter how small and cute your town is its better then even money there are Junkies there... and Meth is the worst because you can't tell! I hope it quiets down for your poor town! Did you get my PM with my number? so Your good to go when Charlie decides hes not waiting anymore?

ewwww I hate Meth... and its everywhere.. no matter how small and cute your town is its better then even money there are Junkies there... and Meth is the worst because you can't tell! I hope it quiets down for your poor town! Did you get my PM with my number? so Your good to go when Charlie decides hes not waiting anymore?

Yea, I got your pm hun and it's in my phone. I'll send you an update when I'm more coherent that day, shouldn't be too long though.

I think I've been having a 'clearing out', not sure though. I feel completely normal but if I hear my tummy gurgle, I have to make a run for the bathroom. I can drink fluids all day, even had Starbucks! If I go to eat a meal, why bother? DH and I are eating the same food, he's not sick, says he feels normal. :shrug:

would there be ANY way that you could push Charlie out?

Oh no... he can't come out that way at all. Not only do I have all the scarring from my previous sections, but my pelvis never formed correctly in the first place. He'd get stuck! :haha: We didn't find this out till after I had 2 kids! I would have loved to have tried a natural birth but lol it's something I can't control! :haha::haha::haha:

If I am on the off chance headed into labor (still trying to send these vibes to Tink and Devi) they'll just do my section since I'm this close. I think so anyway.

ahh I was wondering if there was every any hope for a natural birth... If it makes you feel better it stinks lol :D Although I really don't remember my pelvis spreading like it has been lately... probably the weirdest thing I've ever felt... I told OH it was like I had a hole in my downstairs... to which he looked at me like I was stupid :rofl: then I had to reiterate that it was like having ANOTHER hole in my downstairs :D what a knob I am sometimes!

ahh I was wondering if there was every any hope for a natural birth... If it makes you feel better it stinks lol :D Although I really don't remember my pelvis spreading like it has been lately... probably the weirdest thing I've ever felt... I told OH it was like I had a hole in my downstairs... to which he looked at me like I was stupid :rofl: then I had to reiterate that it was like having ANOTHER hole in my downstairs :D what a knob I am sometimes!

Well, I know he's head down, first kiddo out of 6 to do this, and she said his head was pretty low but um.. no.. can't come out that way buddy! Hell, I can look in the mirror and see how low he is! Sorta. He's so low, I don't waddle, I hobble! :haha: DH likes to tell me I walk funny, I tell him keep that up and your going to be walking funny!

I really don't know what's going on, I mean I really hope it's nothing! I'd rather Tink and Devi both go before I do and then MIL will be here. I don't want her to miss this, it's technically her only grandson and we're not having any more.

I don't know what to think anymore. If it happens, it happens. They know when they are ready, we don't. Things happen for a reason.

I'm just hoping Devi is pushing as we speak and just cant tell us! I wish I was going to be done in a week :(

Oh, loving the chatter!

Wonder what is happening with Devi! Can't believe how long she's been having contractions for so long, I really hope this is it!

Tink - how long will they let you go overdue before inducing? Here in HK, it's policy for inducing after being 1 week overdue, but I know some other countries say 2 weeks.

MM - wow, 5 days left! What are booby bars - willing to share the recepie? :)

ClaireNicole - we're lucky that Pizza Hut in Hong Kong is gross - their highest selling pizza is abalone and octupus pizza with thousand island dressing - eewww! :rofl:

Boobie Bars lol are cookies I made to aid with milk production. Just in the midwest, everything is... bars. Shaped like a granola bar! They are very good! Oatmeal, dark chocolate chips, walnuts! YUMMY! And HEALTHY! I have to play around with what I have typed up (friends recipe I adapted) and I'll post it when I get up for the day.

I'm up with heartburn! I managed to escape it till now but now the Prilosec has failed me and so has the Maalox.

Love the chit chat girls
---
MM you may end up having charlie before I have Pandu.. this kid doesnt want to come out by itself
---

Im not in labor.. or anywhere close to it..

Doc appt went fine.. I went it all charged up for her to help me out .. but she said I give her no reason to HELP me.. WTF???!?!?!? Everything is normal so she HAS to let baby stay & cannot force baby out..

I am 1-2 cm (still), 90% & at 0 station (YAY Progress in this department) -- so IF i dont go by myself until 41 weeks (25th Sept) she is gna induce me if I want to.. so i said YES PLEASE! so 25th afternoon it is.. as she is on-call that day until 26th 8am .. 26th is my Birthday.. so if it has to be a induction I am going to try & pop the baby on the 26th.. so we can share the birthday..

no more contrax since yesterday morning, only a few here and there. she did do a sweep.. apparently she has been doing one for the last 3 weeks. ( I didnt know it ) .. nothing is HAPPENING!!! aghhh!

Love the chit chat girls
---
MM you may end up having charlie before I have Pandu.. this kid doesnt want to come out by itself
---

Im not in labor.. or anywhere close to it..

Doc appt went fine.. I went it all charged up for her to help me out .. but she said I give her no reason to HELP me.. WTF???!?!?!? Everything is normal so she HAS to let baby stay & cannot force baby out..

I am 1-2 cm (still), 90% & at 0 station (YAY Progress in this department) -- so IF i dont go by myself until 41 weeks (25th Sept) she is gna induce me if I want to.. so i said YES PLEASE! so 25th afternoon it is.. as she is on-call that day until 26th 8am .. 26th is my Birthday.. so if it has to be a induction I am going to try & pop the baby on the 26th.. so we can share the birthday..

no more contrax since yesterday morning, only a few here and there. she did do a sweep.. apparently she has been doing one for the last 3 weeks. ( I didnt know it ) .. nothing is HAPPENING!!! aghhh!

Well, do you blame Pandu? You gave baby a nice place, warm in there, it's quiet for the most part, no stinky diapers, and baby is comfy! For us that like snuggling under the warm blankets in front of a fire while there is a blizzard out and we don't want to move! :hugs:

awww Devi, what a nightmare!! I never knew that pre labour contractions could go on for so long! You must be so frustrated! I can't believe there's nothing they can do for you now. But 26 Sept is a good day - it's my brother's birthday too! When you do get contractions, are they still super painful? I'm wondering why I haven't had any Braxton Hicks yet. How about you other gals around the 30-34 week mark?

na none for me either joli, however feet sticking out of side lots of them, i think im gonna have a little long legged lady just like her mama xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->