(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

awww thats sooo cute 2016!! your bump looks FAB.. you are tiny .. defo a big change from last week.. what a growth spurt..

thanks mm.. hope the internet can send over the labor vibes.. lol .. charlie is coming out in a week, wheather he likes it or not.. lol.. so lil baby stay put till then.. ok?

2016.... Lovely bump comparison pics and cute squiggle scan.... Bless him! ;)

Mommymichele..... Fingers x Charlie stays put until D Day! Which means Mommy you need to rest hun! ;)

Devi..... Where's Pandu??!! I honestly thought the little tinker would have put in an appearance by now. I'm sure it won't be long though and I'm with you all the way as my lil bambino is also quite happy teasing mummy and staying all warm and comfy inside me! ;) Little monkeys!!!! lol

thanks mm.. hope the internet can send over the labor vibes.. lol .. charlie is coming out in a week, wheather he likes it or not.. lol.. so lil baby stay put till then.. ok?

I hope you go soon hun!

Mommymichele..... Fingers x Charlie stays put until D Day! Which means Mommy you need to rest hun! ;)

I'm trying, I really am. Not much longer though.

Appt went well, I'm fine, Charlie's fine. Everything is a go for next week if he can stay in there.... damn roads here will send anyone into labor!

I'm just tired girls :hugs:

2016 - what a fantastic scan of squiggle!! None of our scans look that great any more, as baby doesn't seem to be able to fit onto the screen! Your bump pics are awesome, you can clearly see a growth spurt!

MM - can't believe only 1 week left! Must be really great to be able to plan everything.

Tink and Devi - I can't believe you're both so close to 40 weeks now!!

Clairenicole - how did your dietician's appointment go? Have you had to make massive changes to your diet?

Tink...is today happy D day? Can't imagine how frustrating it is to wait. It will be soon though! :hugs:

MM - can't believe only 1 week left! Must be really great to be able to plan everything.

Things don't always go as planned, I've only made it to one planned c-section and with the drama that's going on here right now, I don't think I'll make it to this one.

We had a car bombing... down the street from me https://www.siouxcityjournal.com/ne...rts/e81f270d-b3a8-501d-b804-7f7a575a136d.html

All kinds of law enforcement out, looking every where, no one is sleeping, spotlights, porch lights, restless dogs....

oh my goodness mm how aweful!

sorry babies are havnging in there girls! cant be much longer surely.

2016 lovely bump pics :) x

Gosh Mommymichele! I do hope things calm down in your neighbourhood soon! How frightening! Timing is pretty rubbish too.

Yes D Day for me today and although I'm still having Braxton Hicks there's nothing much to report. Was up at 5am with cramps and need to poo and again at 7am so maybe my body is clearing out ready for labour but I'm sooooooo fed up! :(

Dietician appt went like POO! BUt thanks for asking Joli! She gave me this BIG run around about how my numbers are too high and its hurting the baby and they might have to put me on insulin and its so bad..bad..bad :| then I go talk to my dr and shes like umm.... I don't know what shes really talking about. My dr thinks my numbers are at the very lowest end of the spectrum for GD.... so my dr told me to eat really well and give her a weeks worth of good numbers (cause I have to go see her again next week) and then do whatever! I LOVE my dr! My dr. also said again that she would induce me early (like 39 weeks) if I wanted to be... I'm not sure if I'm going to choose that option. Any thoughts?

Tink... HAPPY DUE DATE!

MM- A CAR BOMBING?!?!? Thats crazy!

2016- LOVE your pics! You get the best scan pictures!

ClaireNicole - I've heard that the GD test is super inaccurate, so your doctor might be right that a week of eating well might improve your numbers enough to get the dietician off your back! On inducement, the contractions come really quickly and can be more painful than normal labour. But maybe if you're having an epidural then it won't matter!

Clairenicole..... I don't know anything about GD, however, I was induce with my first son and the contractions are very intense and close together as Joli said and not really a pleasant procedure as they constantly want to monitor you which means keeping very still whilst they trace the baby's heartbeat and your contractions. Believe me, staying still is not what you'll want to be doing during a painful contraction! Anyway, having said that, if it ends up being in baby's best interests to be out sooner rather than later, I would follow their advice. Hope that helps :)

TINK - happy due date!! from tomorrow u are officially over due!! oh no.. hope u dont make it to tomorrow..

MM - Bombing?!?!!? how crazy! hope u lot are safe..

claire - hope this GD can sort itself out.. without u needing insulin.. take care love..

nothing happening my side.. yesterday went on PLENTY long walks.. nothing except some cramps.. so still waiting!

Still pregnant but everyone here is still stressed out.

Claire, what have your numbers been, maybe I can help some?

Thanks for all the well wishes! Yesterday I started my week of good number and they are almost too low :doh: I can't seem to balance it out with how OH and I eat!! We're eaither eating pizza hut and my number are skyrocketing.... or like yesterday I had a taco salad for dinner... totally appropraite dinner... but not "enough" carbs I just know hitler... I mean My dietician is going to say grrrr lol But I'm going to keep them low all week and then she can bite me! I'm not sure where we stand on the induction!!! I'm thinking it would be best for US (notice I didn't say the baby) If shes not out yet to be induced on the 23rd. Justin has taken the whole next week off and that'll be a sat. so my parents can jsut drive down and all. I'm not worried about me so much... I'm worried about weather or not its best for the baby! We're going to think about it and see what we decide because the doctor is perfectly fine with it! AND I have one last UltraSound scheduled!! YAY! YAY YAY YAY! We get to see her one more time before she comes out! Did I say the Dr. said my amniotic fluid has normaled out?! So thats good too!

Tink... Devi... you girls pop those babies out NOW! I can't WAIT to see them!!

Clairenicole.... That's excellent news about your levels of amniotic fluid now! ;)

Yep..... I'm still pregnant and now officially overdue so...... Come on baby, get yer butt in gear and kick start labour..... PLEASE.........

Im still pregnant too.. last night was terrible.. started having contrax... weak ones.. then started getting stronger at 10pm ish .. 5mins apart.. then decided to sleep it off.. I was in and out of sleep..they were getting stonger I kept waking up alot! so then finally I was so tired, i just went to keep.. woke up a few times because of strong ones.. but gave up timing ect.. wanted to sleep..

this morning didnt have contrax for few hours.. started again.. weak first then lil worse.. lets see how the day goes..
Going to Doc for LAST appt! YAY.. at 4pm.. going to ask her to HELP me .. & do something, i cannot stand this "false labor story", if these pains are not for real another time.. I want HELP if the baby doesnt come on it s own today/tomorrow.. induce me / whatever.. going on for days in "labor" is not fun..

Pray for me girls.. pray its the real deal

Claire, hate to tell you this but Pizza Hut is naughty!.... to a point. I learned the hard way! I know you know what Pizza Ranch is and there I have one piece of pizza (not a fan of it anyway) 2 pieces dark meat broasted chicken, skin removed, salad, and veggies. My sugars are great later on. Pizza Hut? 2 pieces and my sugar sky rockets.

Devi and Tink, I'm sending you all the labor vibes I can! I showed signs of going into labor and thought of you both! My issues stopped, so I hope your getting them!

I only have 5 more days and he better stay in there with all the drama going on. There was a second car bombing north of us this time, still pretty scary, and of course no one knows anything or is saying anything.

Thanks for your labour vibes Mommymichele. I hope baby Charlie remains a good boy and stays put for the next 5 days for you and that all the worry of the bombings subsides in that time too. Take care hun x

Devi.... Poor you. This has been weeks for you now. Let us know what doc says and I hope this is the real deal for you this time. Sending you lots of luck hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->