(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

hib so if your nipples dont leak yet, does that mean that i might have problems bf'ing? x

Gossipgirly..... Not at all! I BF both my babies and with the first, I leaked Colostrum loads in pregnancy but not at all with my second or this one but I breastfed my first just as well as my second. It's strange why some leak colostrum during pregnancy and others don't but it's certainly no precursor as to whether you will have any probs BF your little one when they arrive.

I can still remember the embarassment at a big family meal when I was pregnant wth my first and I reached across the table to get some salad and suddenly realised I had 2 massive wet spots on my top where both bbs had leaked! Eeekkk! ;)

72 hours till c-section!

eeeeeeekkkkk!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

lol John said that last night. Hun, we have 72 hours in the morning you know that right? No we don't. I pulled out the calculator, his jaw dropped! :haha:

Morning ladies.

MM - ohhh shush! stop showing off!! :winkwink:

Joli - even when I squeezed my nips around 32 weeks few droplets came out.. & it continued for some weeks.. however now when I do it.. NOTHING! weird na?? leaking is normal.. means your body is getting ready.. but if you dont leak apparently that doesnt mean you cant BF..

tink - anything happening?? nothing is happening with me..

hib - wow thats alot of leaking.. well atleast u know u got some milk!

DH is promised to sex me everyday now.. haha.. says we got to evict the baby out.. he is tired of waiting! :baby: HE IS TIRED!!!! what about me!

Wow Mommymichele! Can't believe you have such a short space of time left before you meet Charlie! Must be nice in a way to know when it's going to be!

Devi..... I've had contractions all day and some quite uncomfortable but still no further progress! More pinky mucus plug loss but I am getting pretty peed off with all the waiting now! I'm the size of a house and soooooo darned uncomfortable that I just want baby out now! :( Im sure you feel the same way too hun.... Maybe our babies will share the same birthdays! Lol ;)

It is kinda but then there are far few good surprises in life. There are times that I wish I could have delivered naturally but that's never been in the cards with my body.

lol Right now I'm more happy about the 2 HOUR NAP that I just had! No one bothered me, no one called, the neighbors were quiet, the dogs were quiet, and DH didn't snore too bad. I got some much needed rest! It's been a great day!

tink - till when are they going to wait before inducing u?

If I don't deliver naturally before I get a membrane sweep on Thurs with induction in hospital planned for weds 29 Sept but I'm really hoping it won't come to that! How bout you?

These babies are gonna be like buses! Waiting....waiting....then ALL AT ONCE! :haha:

MM...you made me lol with your "not ready to eek" comment. You eeking yet? I am eeking for you!!!!

Tink...glad you have also got an induction date now. Don't think you will make it to the 29th though. Hang in there!

Devi...no matter what happens, you have less than a week to go!

Poor Devi and Tink! You must be so uncomfortable!! Tink, I can't believe they wait so long before induction - here in HK, they pretty much don't let you go beyond 1 weeks late. Devi, are you going to get induced?

I bought my belly band today, and had an awesome baby shower yesterday!

MM...you made me lol with your "not ready to eek" comment. You eeking yet? I am eeking for you!!!!

ok... I hit eekk status last night

:wohoo:EEKK!:wohoo:

Today though is :laundry::dishes::hangwashing::shower: I think a shave is needed. :rofl:

Hey ladies! I can't believe there were no babies over the weekend!!

MM- EEEEEEEEEKS! and YAYYYYYYYYYY

I missed the whole breastfeeding convo :( I didn't get to talk about my nipples or anything lol. I was worried because I used to have them pierced... but they leak and dr said should be fine!

Joli- Happy Baby Shower!!! Mines on Sat! So its SOON!

Okay so get this.... The inlaws come by yesterday and bring the crib! YAY! And then they want to buy us a bumper and sheet set to go with it... which is great because I checked on our registry and no one has bought any of that stuff yet... so we accept the offer and get it all put on and it looks so cute!!!

untill I send a picture to my mom.... and she calls me up and has already BOUGHT to crib set that I registered for and my sister is hand painting pictures to match to go on the wall and one of the church women is needlepointing a MATCHING something... and my mom is too much of a doikaloid to check off what she bought on the stupid registry even though thats why you HAVE a registry... so now I have to call my inlaws and tell them that I'm taking the set they bought me and helpped put on the crib BACK even though they were so excited!

and that stresses me out... but I'll get a diaper bag and a boppy and it'll all work out iguess... but grrr!

ClaireNicole - have a fun baby shower!! What a palava with all the cot confusion! I wish I could have registered stuff here for the shower, but it's not such a big deal in Hong Kong, so most people just buy small gifts, but at least I got some useful stuff. I did treat myself today though and bought a silly expensive diaper bag from www.storksak.com / www.storksak.co.uk I figure I'll be using it loads for at least 2 years, so it's worth the investment. It's the same bags as all the celebs like Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Garner etc. use - and DH asked for one of their man bags as well after he found out that Brad Pitt and Matt Damon used the same ones - he said this way he won't mind carryin around the nappies and bottles! haha

It's been a stressful day... issues with DH being an ass, issues installing the carseat base and now BIL and DH are doing what they do best.... driving me batty, so I'm hiding in the computer room. NOW they understand hormones! BIL missed hell on earth by 15 minutes, more than likely would have gone off on him too. I'm just tired!

I will laugh my ass off if my water breaks or something kicks in before Wednesday!

tink - tiwell, I have been having sweeps for 3 weeks now with no result! My induction is scheduled for 25th afternoon so I hopefully deliver on 26th (my b'day).. My doc is on call during the induction process.. so it will be great on both ends

joli - well here too they can let u wait till 42 weeks if u want to .. but i dont want to wait that long.. since we have to move to india Mid november. glad u enjoyed your shower.. I LOVE those storksak bags.. awesome ..

MM - I think I will be eeking on friday if pandu doesnt SURPRISE me by coming on his/her own..

claire - wow.. what a confusion, but glad u got what u wanted.. ;)

2 days overdue!

Might not be on from now till next week ladies, got things to do today, MIL is coming later this afternoon, have to finish a few chores, and go to bed early tonight...

Oh and Charlie is coming TOMORROW!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"