(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

honest britt u will have none atm, maybe just increased cm and u might randomly burst out crying once or twice but I didnt find out till I was 5 and a bit weeks because I didnt want to be dissapointed when it was bfn as I had no symtoms xx

Britt- quit praying for symptoms!!!! I promise when they hit your not going to be so thankful!!! I didn't get any untill 7ish weeks! And then they were BAD!

I'm doing okay so far today! Its not quite 11am yet lol. But I was only up 3 times last night and we did just go out for breakfast! Which almost wasnt fun at all because I was so worried someone was going to want to touch Payson... or she was going to wake up and be hungry :| which would be CRAZY! cause its not like I can whip a boob out at the table and feed her while i'm ordering!!!

Britt- quit praying for symptoms!!!! I promise when they hit your not going to be so thankful!!! I didn't get any untill 7ish weeks! And then they were BAD!

I'm doing okay so far today! Its not quite 11am yet lol. But I was only up 3 times last night and we did just go out for breakfast! Which almost wasnt fun at all because I was so worried someone was going to want to touch Payson... or she was going to wake up and be hungry :| which would be CRAZY! cause its not like I can whip a boob out at the table and feed her while i'm ordering!!!

:rofl: okay I'm sure I will wonder why I wished for that soon enough. Have a bit of a headache this morning...I miss my caffiene...might get a caffiene tea soon. Off to meet my personal trainer for a work out lol....I will tell her to go easy :hugs:
CN you are too cute, glad you were up only 3 times...wow there goes sleep hey

thanks GG- how is everything now? settled a bit?

Britt....aaah the "wishing I felt more pregnant" stage, shortly followed by the "oh jeez can I just feel normal again stage" :haha:
I remember being thrilled when I was first properly sick at around 6 weeks but that soon got old when I was sick once or twice a day, every day, for 3 months thereafter. :sick:

I think we want to feel symptoms because it reassures us in a way that things are progressing, but that is not always a case. I would say a dark FRER is a MUCH better indication you have a strong little bean in there! :thumbup:

I couldn't quite believe I was pregnant even with all the symptoms and scan after scan until I felt LO move. Even now I can feel "not pregnant" if he's not moving around and I swear I would POAS if I had any left! :blush:
I wonder how I can make that statement actually when I do have a constant nagging rib/back/bladder/pelvic pain to remind me just how pregnant I am....must be the preggo brain making me forget....or perhaps I have just forgotten what "normal" feels like.

GG...sorry about the bug! Eeesh being sick in any way is triply crummy when you are pregnant! :hugs: You were just getting over a cold too! I agree with the others, get checked if you have any concerns about pre-eclampia...not to be messed with. :flower:

Charlie saying Hello!

https://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq17/Mamabaum77/Charlie/S6301598.jpghttps://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq17/Mamabaum77/Charlie/S6301599.jpg

(yes, he's been flipping people off since birth!)

MM... don't your implants affect breastfeeding?? or did you get them taken out?? So curious!!!!! Charlie is ADORABLE as always!!

MM... don't your implants affect breastfeeding?? or did you get them taken out?? So curious!!!!! Charlie is ADORABLE as always!!

Nope and nope. No problems and still have them! He does manage to hit a nerve the surgery altered, only reason I know, is the older kids never hit it.

TY Claire and congrats to you hun!

Mommymichele..... Charlie is very cute! How much does he weigh now? What do you other children make of him? Are they good with him?

I was soooo worried about how my 19 month old would take to Theo as he is such a mummys boy! I needn't have worried as he's so gentle and loving with him. There's been no jealousy issues. The worst behaviour has come from my stepson who's nearly 10! He lives permanently with us but has been cheeky and not doing as he's told. He's also been lying and incredibly bossy with the others. I guess you can't win em all! Lol He's always reacted like that when a new baby comes along!

Well my waters went at half 4 I can't believe how much there is had a few aches and cramps but nothing of much signifficance, communitty mw is coming out after 8 to check me if nothing changes

Just thought I'd post this from GGs journal. She's having problems with her Internet so I thought I'd pass on the message for her.

GOOD LUCK MAMA!!!!! :yipee:

Good luck Gossipgirly!!!!! Go girl! Can't wait to hear your news and see piccies x ;)

ooh you little tinker GG you've overtaken me! Only joking, all the very best hun for the safe arrival of your little princess and can't wait to hear more news xx

Some more pics of little Theo....

Attachments

• IMG_2967.jpg
    IMG_2967.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2894.jpg
    IMG_2894.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2852.jpg
    IMG_2852.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 0
Hi girls thanks, nothing much has progressed midwife has been and all if fine just waiting. Gotta go in tomorrow at 9am if nothing has happened by then. Just going for a walk... Lol sorry lb xxx

Hope the walk gets things going for you! x

Tink - theo is just so cute, the first pic is a cracker! x

Ahh, we are rooting for you GG, keep us posted and good luck

Tink, he is SOOO adorable, such a cutie- thx for sharing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe