(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

Tink... for serious that is one cute baby!!!!! That first picture is ADORABLE!!!!

Ooh, GossipGirly! Can't wait to hear the good news soon.

All is well on the homefront. Exhausted, of course! But not as much as I expected so far. Jack has been eating a lot and sleeps for 4-5 hour stretches at night, which is totally amazing.

Here are some pics...

Attachments

• MB baby 1.jpg
    MB baby 1.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 6
  • Deb Gracie Jack 1.jpg
    Deb Gracie Jack 1.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 5
  • Deb John Jack 1.jpg
    Deb John Jack 1.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 5
  • Family Pic 1.jpg
    Family Pic 1.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 7
  • Picture 038.jpg
    Picture 038.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 3
Payson is 8lbs exactly!!!!! That means shes gained 6 oz since last week!!!!!!!! Which means shes growing perfectly and shes just perfect!!!:cloud9:

Hibiscus.... Baby Jack is very cute indeed! Bless him ;)

Clairenicole... I'm pleased to hear Payson is doing so well!

I just love love LOVE babies!!!! lol :)

Such lovely pics hibiscus! Sounds like he is being a good baby for you! :happydance:

CN...sounds like the boobies juice is doing it's job! :yipee:

gorgeous pics Hibiscus, thanks for sharing :hugs: huge congrats again

CN- glad little Payson is gaining weight well :hugs:

well im fed up going into hospital soon as contractions just stopped again at 5am. baby has been head down since about 33 weeks apparantly but im beginning to wonder withall the stopping and starting, its really frustrating knowing im not going to be getting the birth I want in the birthing suite and going to be induced on delivery looks like trying for a natural water birth is out the question

Gossipgirly..... I was induced for my first and still managed to have a water birth. Try not to be disappointed as sometimes hospitals try to push you into the option that's best for them regardless of what you wishes are. If they've said no on medical grounds due to your waters breaking and the risk of infection...... Ask for a second opinion as they get twitchy if labour hasn't established itself from 48 hours after your waters have gone. Keep upright and active and the contractions may well kick off properly. Use your ball too..... Lots of bouncing. Good luck hun! :)

yeh they have already said if they havnt I will have to be on deliv with a drip with antibiotics x

Aww GG like Tink says have a word with the hospital and get that second opinion just in case. Whatever happens I hope it goes well for you and will be thinking of you x

Hib - what lovely photos, you make beautiful family and jack looks like he's thriving x

Im feeling rather fed up at the moment, since Tuesday night been having promising pains and backache which didn't subside whether I was stood up, led down etc. Now it has all stopped. Think I got my hopes up things could have been starting. And, to make it worse I've now got a cold which isn't helping...ggrrr!! :-( xx

I'm loving all the baby pics!! Tink, I love that Theo always looks so thoughtful in his pics, and Hibiscus, I particularly love your family photo! Aw, it's so great to see the gorgeous faces of the babes we've all been talking about this last year. Can't wait to see more!

GG - sounds like you're going through a rough time, it must be difficult psycologically to get yourself ready for the big push, only for it to be delayed. Tink sounds like she's giving some great advice though.

Britt - how did your doctor's appointment go??

CN - awesome that Payson is gaining weight already, she sounds so happy and healthy!

Devi - how's Arjun doing? Any updated piccies for us?

I'm still exhausted, Harrison wakes up every 2.5 - 3 hours and it takes him 1 hour to feed, change and be put down again. I guess people weren't exaggerating when they tell you to get as much sleep as possible before baby arrives!

thanks, trace was fine, baby still happy, waters still leaking clear, well they induce after 72 hours here so I have an induction booked for sat at 9am im bouncing and going out for a walk soon so fxd it wont be much longer x

Gossipgirly..... I am really hoping your little girl comes naturally before you are induced... Keep being as active and upright as possible. It's good trace showed baby happy and your waters are clear. Apparently leaning over your birthing ball on all fours circling your pelvis really helps baby come down into the correct possition which means their head is putting even pressure on your cervix and this will helps your cervix to efface and dilate. Fingers crossed for you x

Ladybird.... Sorry you have been having backache..... Try a nice bath with lavender essential oil.

Joli..... The sleep deprivation gets easier hun. The midwives told me that a baby can get all they need from a half hour breastfeed.... Any longer than that and they are comfort suckling! Maybe Harrison is like Theo in that he loves to snuggle against me for comfort.

All our babies are gorgeous and I can't wait to see all the new ones too! :) Good luck ladies..... I'm thinking of you all x

Hello GG- oh gosh, you poor thing, I hope you have your little one soon and everything goes smoothly. thinking of you :hugs:

Tink- wow that is great advice about the breast feeding, I will remember that when it comes time.

Joli- I still cant believe Harrison has been here over a week... :hugs: warms my heart, good luck with the pics today! I'll pm you later. I hope you get some more sleep soon.
Oh and Harrison is a little blondy hey?...too cute seriously!!
thanks for asking about the doctors apt, it went well, kind of uneventful...was expecting more I think :blush: but basically she gave me some blood work (confirmed my pregnancy on her own test lol) and said see you at 12 weeks. She knows I am getting the early scan with my FS, she seems to think everything will be fine with us...gosh I hope so

CN- how are you doing? hope you are getting some rest as well.

2016, Nicole, look forward to updates.

hello to everyone else :hugs:

been walking all afternoon seems to have spured some cramps on didnt want to stop but im shattered and dont want to lie down incase they stop.. massages some clarysage and olive oil into bump and back so hopefully that will help things along.. I think im stopping it myself with fear, I just cant seem to shake it off I want things to start but then when it does I get scared and things stop :(

Its scary GG!!!!! Of course it is! But the best part is its going to happen no matter what so even if your terrified... that baby is going to come out! Your not stopping anything! and being induced isn't that bad! :hugs: at least you get to see your LO soon!!! I'm just hoping for a healthy delivery for you!!! Oh and if you get on all fours on the ball and start rotating... take a picture! Because it looks HALARIOUS! :rofl: I was doing it when I was in labor!

Britt- Can't wait for your scan!!! So glad your doc thinks everything is going to go fine!! Do you have a good doctor that you love and trust?? I did and I think that made everything so much better! (can't wait to see her next week in fact!)

Joli- awwwww poor you!!! I can't imagine what thats like!!!! (although I'm sure I'll have my nights of it) I hope Harrison starts sleeping through the night soon!! Or at LEAST 4-5 hours at a pop! 5 hours seems to be my magic number! I feel so much better after 5 hours of sleep lol At least hes nursing right!! I think I'd be crushed if BFing wasn't going so well for me!

LB- :dust: labor dust your way!!!!

Happy 5 weeks Britt!

I have been lurking but not posting because I am having an hormonal meltdown day most brought on through sleep deprivation! If another person says to me "you better get used to the lack of sleep" or "enjoy your sleep while it lasts"....I cannot be held responsible for my actions!!!!!!!!! :growlmad: IAM TRYING TO ENJOY IT AND HAVE A LIE IN ETC. BUT IT SEEMS FRIKKIN IMPOSSIBLE!

Finally managed to catch an hour nap this afternoon but was woken up with these wierd pains in my bump and lower back down to my bum. Kind of feels like a prickly pain too just below my belly button too....The pains seem to come in waves and my bump goes hard every time so I am thinking just very very painful Braxton Hicks. Just running a bath now to see if it makes me feel any better. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->