(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

haha thats hilarious 2016! ouch!
joli - im still having problems with the nipples I cant bf without the shields and I dont know if they are recommended for constant useage, they are a pain in the bum tbh, looking forward to the bf woman coming tomorrow, hope she has a magic wand.

aww reflux :( poor harrison, hopefully he will just grow out of it x

2016.... Haha panty liner story was hilarious! I have to say, the preggo brain thing continues after birth of baby! Lol

Ladybird..... Hope your little baby boy arrives safely soon. *hugs*

Joli..... Reflux is common and my first born had it badly from birth. I think you are doing the right thing with his cot and it's good you are bf as bottlefed babies can get it worse. It will calm down with time. I've heard cranial osteopathy can help babies with reflux. Worth a google!

We have a sickness bug in the house courtesy of school or preschool or both. Am just praying Theo doesn't get it! Theo and I were signed off at our 6 week postnatal appointment yesterday. All well for us and he is growing nicely on 75th percentile. He's 12lb exactly and doc said it's unusual for bf baby to be growing so well. All my boys have been the same though.... Booby monsters!!! Lol Doc put me on progesterone only pill called cerazette so our sex life can resume when I find the energy and enthusiasm!!! Lol

The baby brain continues? Oh no! I am used to being so organised and I can't stand being such a doofus all the time! I don't mind so much when I do silly things like with the liner, or like yesterday when I wore my slippers to work.....but I do mind when I do silly dangerous things like leave the hobs/iron/hair straighteners on or drop scissors (because I drop everything these days) on my foot or pour boiling water over my hand because I miss my cup! Aren't mums supposed to be organised?

Tink...I was on Cerazette for a good few years before TTC and it was great because most people find they don't get AF anymore while on it and it is supposed to help prevent ovarian cancer I believe because it shuts down your ovaries. As I might be persuaded to have another child after Squiggle though I will not be going back on it as it was EVIL in the sense that it messed with my cycles and I am sure it was the reason why I had ectopics as studies have shown it affects the way the little hairs in the fallopian tubes work.
I am half tempted after Squiggle is born just to see what happens because we were told it was impossible for me to fall pregnant with two damaged tubes anyway so might take us a while. Only problem is if I do fall pregnant and its another ectopic that is pretty tough to deal with when you have a tiny, not to mention if its NOT ectopic I have to be pregnant which does not leave me with much energy or mobility at all.

Oh 2016 the liner incident did make me laugh, although I know it must have been painful!
Joli - hope harrisons reflux eases for the poor mite. As tink says it is quite common I believe so don't worry.
Tink - sounds like Theo is really doing well and is a total booby monster. 12lb is a great weight for 6 week check.
GG - sorry to hear bf isn't going as well as you hoped. I can't offer any advice as I formula fed my last two, although I'm gonna have a crack at bf this one. I just hope things get easier for you and Libby xx

Ladybird...it wasnt painful at all - I almost wish it was stickier so I could have got a free wax at the same time! :haha:
On that topic, my lady garden has been getting really out of control so I propped up a mirror the other day and gave myself a good trim with my electric shaver. I did slip at one point and so had to trim it straight then got carried away so there is now not much left :blush:
Although, judging by my current hair growth rate, I reckon I will be back to looking like a bushy 80s lady in just a couple of weeks!

Hi Ladies,
wow lots of activity on here which is great.

Ladybird- fx'd you deliver soon. Hopefully you get over your cold and feel better soon. So will it just be 2016 and I after you?? OMG, than it will be me for like 7 months ha ha....we better get some more bfp aphrodites.

Joli- good to hear from you, I think tilting the crib is a great idea. Do you know in our NICUs we have a protocol that all the incubators must be tilted at least 20 degrees?

Tink- booby monster, that cracks me up. Glad to hear he is in the 75th percentile, wow!! My friend's son is in the 99th percentile for weight and height, he is huge lol

GG-hope you have some luck with the consultant

CN- how are you doing? still getting 7 hours? :)

2016- OMG you crack me up. Okay the panty liner story is hilarious but dare I ask what you need it for?...:blush: is this one of those things I get to look forward to later in my pregnancy?
I am feeling slightly less together already...I cant imagine how on the ball I will feel on my 9th month. Actually my gf came over for breakfast a few weeks ago before I knew I was pregnant and I was so forgetful, she was like "Cat whats with you are you pregnant or something"

ha ha and that was in the 2ww!

:hugs:

haha britt I actually forgot my pin number for my cash card and had no money to get home from town I had to go inside the bank and explain lol it gets no better a woman asked me what libby was called in a shop today and I said lilly then I said ee no its not haha looked like a right plonker!

having a better day today :) feeling more positive! I will get rid of these shields, I have the supply i jjust expessed an extra ounce after she fed!

haha britt I actually forgot my pin number for my cash card and had no money to get home from town I had to go inside the bank and explain lol it gets no better a woman asked me what libby was called in a shop today and I said lilly then I said ee no its not haha looked like a right plonker!

having a better day today :) feeling more positive! I will get rid of these shields, I have the supply i jjust expessed an extra ounce after she fed!

:rofl: too funny
glad you are having a better day GG

Britt...don't forget Nicole is due next after Ladybird.

I have needed a liner from about week 8 because of copious creamy CM. It helps form your plug and keeps things clean (although it doesn't make me feel very clean!)
In the last couple of weeks it has really ramped up and I need to change several times a day because I feel like it's pouring out of me! Yuk!
So, yes, one of the many joys!

Britt...don't forget Nicole is due next after Ladybird.

I have needed a liner from about week 8 because of copious creamy CM. It helps form your plug and keeps things clean (although it doesn't make me feel very clean!)
In the last couple of weeks it has really ramped up and I need to change several times a day because I feel like it's pouring out of me! Yuk!
So, yes, one of the many joys!

oh how could I forget about lovely Nicole...of course she would be next after Ladybird.
thanks for the heads up...the joy hey :)

a little humour for you guys,
just had to share this hilarious video with you guys, we burst out laughing. This is for real and actually the seal making that noise...lmao

https://en.video.sympatico.ca/index...deos/561/seal-yelling-like-a-man/608355369001

Britt...thanks I could use a laugh today - can't see it on my phone so will have to wait until I get near a pc.

Happy 6 weeks!!!! :yipee:

Been to see the midwife this morning. Bubs is fully engaged which she said is quite good for a third baby. There was a trace of blood in my urine sample so she's sent that off as she said it may be from a slight show or a urine infection. Will have to see. Apparently she will discuss at my appt next week about giving me a sweep. Just gotta sit tight and hope something happens before then!
Britt - I'll watch that video at my pc later, could do with a laugh. Can't watch it on my phone. Oh and happy 6 weeks! X

Hey everyone!!! I'm still alive! A little tired but no worse for the wear! This week Payson has wanted to be IN MY LAP all the time... so I've been having to one handed type lol which means I've just been putting my computer down alot! :D I try to be strong and put her down... but shes so warm and snuggly lol

I also had a bad night last night, using the shields has made me have a colicy baby :( so she was up ALL night and breastfed for 5 hours which I suspected was just comfort and after speaking to the midwife today it was and is a sign of colic :( having a lazy day today but she wont settle unless she is laying on one of us. hoping infacol does the trick x

Awe gg!! I hope your lil gal feels fine soon.

Aww gg! I'm ss hun!

I just wanted to share the picture of Payson today before we go out to have lunch!!
https://i751.photobucket.com/albums/xx153/Clairekundinger/100_0183.jpg

CN how adorable is she in that picture!! That outfit is great and I'm loving the little boots!! Xx

GG sorry to hear your still having troubles hun. I used to swear by infacol as both my boys suffered badly with colic. It's awful when you see them drawing their legs up in pain and crying. I hope things sort themselves out with the shields etc and things get better soon for you xx

I love the boots too!!! I couldn't buy anymore shoes ... so I registered for them and got them for my baby shower! YAY! I LOVE them... I'm thinking about wearing my white furry boots too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->