(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

Hey! Hope everyone is doing well. I keep meaning to post more often! Daniel is doing well, going to the dr. today to get him weighed again. I'm so paranoid he's not gaining, DS started losing at 3 months so I get scared I don't have enough milk. I can't believe he's almost 2 weeks already, I love the newborn stage and it just goes so fast! My stitches still haven't disolved but I can't remember how long it takes.

Ladybird: Sorry for the delay! Congratulations on your new little guy! So impressed that you got him out without any pain relief! Can't wait for pics! How are you doing?

Britt: Happy 8 weeks!!! hope you get to stop travelling so much soon! It's great that you're feeling good!

Joli: I've never heard of silent reflux either, hopefully the meds will start to work soon. That's terrible that your boss won't let you take more time. I can't believe how short the mat leave is in HK. Those pics you put on facebook are just beautiful! I could have commented on all of them!

2016: Sorry your appt. didn't go that well! You're so close now though! I can't believe you're already 35 weeks! Can't wait for bump pic day!! your so creative with them!

gg: How are you doing? It's hard when you stop breastfeeding but it does get easier! I hope you're feeling better about it, still need to suscribe to your journal, I keep forgetting! :hugs:

clairenicole: Glad you and your hubby got to dtd again!

iv started making the switch, expressed and apitmal.. seems to be making her sick now im mixing more and she seems constipated :( makes me feel even worse x

iv started making the switch, expressed and apitmal.. seems to be making her sick now im mixing more and she seems constipated :( makes me feel even worse x

Oh no...can you try a different formula? My friends rate Cow and Gate...
I read somewhere that bottle feeding can make a baby more full because it puts more into their little tums than breast at one go. :shrug:

hmm she was sick from c&g so I heard good things about apitmil so went with that as its closest to breast milk.

I feeling pretty low, Im just so worried something is wrong with libby.. I just want to cry all the time.

When I switched DS to Formula I had to try a few different kinds, most made him fussy and constipated. If you're really worried a trip to the dr. is usually worth it just to ease your mind. Do you have Enfamil in the UK? Their gentlease was the only one DS was okay with, same with my friend's daughter, or a similar brand of sensitive formula? I hope you feel better soon, you'll find something that works for her. My dr. had some sample cans as well so I didn't have to buy as many brands, yours might as well. I was pumping, breastfeeding and ff at that point but later just went to formula because I was finding it hard to find the time for it all. You're doing great with Libby, it's obvious how much you love her, try not to feel bad! :hugs: I know it's easier said than done, I remember how hard I found switching him. Keep us updated on how you're doing! Sorry that was so long!

hmm she was sick from c&g so I heard good things about apitmil so went with that as its closest to breast milk.

I feeling pretty low, Im just so worried something is wrong with libby.. I just want to cry all the time.

I am sure nothing is wrong hun :hugs: but book in to see your doc or can you still call the MW or HV and ask some questions? Just to reassure you. As far as I knew some babies were just sicky...but what do I know? :shrug:
Wish I could help you more. :flower:

I just had a bloody show! Called up the hospital mainly because I thought I may need anti-D shot. They didn't seem too worried and said only to call back if I start getting regular pains or the bleeding gets heavy. Feel a bit backachey and ever so slightly crampy but that's it. I've had far worse pains on other days!
I guess bloody shows can amount to nothing....hmmm bit scary when I've conditioned myself to not want blood coming from there. :shock:

Squiggle has been moving just fine all day so I'm trying not to worry. Just find it strange because I have been so lazy today and had just woken up from a 2 hour nap even though I was in bed (up and down every 2 hours) for 11 hours last night. In between I've just been sitting on the sofa so not exactly strenuous!

Guess I better skip my bath, birthing ball exercises (not bouncing, just to turn him) and RLT tonight.

wow!! I thought bloody show would too be something they wanted to check out... was it defo ur plug? exciting! Baby should be ok by now and is a lot later than when u were told u could have squigs! exciting cant wait for updates xxx

p.s lib has pood and im happier about my decision and proud that I even did it for 3 weeks x

It was a load of pinkish orangey mucus with streaks of blood so the mw on the phone said it sounded like a bloody show.

I reckon it could just seal up again I am just confused why it happened. :wacko: Just feel a bit periody now that's all.

Glad Libby has got her bowels going again. It seems to me now pregnancy is the easy part!

yep totally is... I wish I hadnt moaned as much and when people said enjoy it while u can as your life will never be the same I wish I had, of course I wouldnt change it for the world now but I wish I had of enjoyed relaxing a bit more x

Wow 2016..... I reckon this is it hun.... If it is, good luck!!! Sleep means you are more likely to produce oxytocin which is the hormone which causes contractions! Keep us posted hun!

GG..... Well done you for bf libby for 3 weeks!!! You should feel rightfully proud and she will soon be a natural on the bottle. They adapt well even though sometimes it can take them a while to get used to it. She's a doll btw! Soooo cute! I want a pink one too! lol

mommymichele.... hun where are you and are you ok?????

All ok here just been bit crazy looking after my brood. Theo has started to giggle now..... So cute and he seems to hav settled into a routine a bit more now which makes life slightly easier! Must post some new pics soon.

Britt..... How's little beanie coming along?! Hope all the air miles aren't too taxing for you hun!

aww he is giggling already?? I have a miserable baby, I dont think she will ever smile - unless she has wind haha x

Awww GG! Hun it's just a stage. She will soon be out the other side and smiling at you all the time and cooing. Just a few more weeks xx

All is quiet on the western front....I just think my body is up to it's usual tricks. We shall see what tonight's sleep brings. On the one had I want him here so I can get my body back and not be in so much pain, but on the other hand its better for him to stay put another couple of weeks at least.
Just trying to remember at what gestation Amelia was born....? LittleAurora?

So cute to think of Theo giggling. You should take a video if you can :)

DH helped me do my bump cast tonight! :happydance: After dragging his heels over it, he suddenly thought we had better do it now in case it's too late! :rofl:
I honestly think I have more time but I took advantage of the offer.
It was great fun and felt like a bit of a spa treatment. :dance: I was so proud of hubby, who doesn't like my bump or mess for that matter, carefully laying sticky drippy plaster strips all over my bump and bust. He did a really good job! :cloud9:

hi ladies!! sorry to be missing in action .. I am in India now! SUPER busy & its blooody HOT here.. gosh i think i am going to MELT! been here a week..

anyho.. all is good.. Arjun is ajusting to the heat too & has finally gotten back on his schedule..

latest pic below

Attachments

• DSC_0022.jpg
    DSC_0022.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 3
Devi...hello to India! Which part did you say you were in again? I have friends in Mumbai and Hyderabad. I am amazed how much Arjun has grown! He's a very handome little boy. :flower:

afm...my bodys gone back to 'normal' so no more exciting CM/plug/shows for me. :haha: Going to see the physio again this morning after some particularly bad days last week. 5.5 more days work to do and I'm done thank goodness!
And my favourite, yoga tonight!!! :yipee:

Devi! He is ADORABLE!!!!! Glad your settled in!

2016- your body is tickin me off!! Tell it not to scare us like that lol I 've been waiitng to see a baby!

Tink- I can't wait untill Payson is giggling!!!!!!!! I diddo the video post!!

asm- well not a whole lot here! spending the week up at my parents with Justin and Payson so that should be a blast! We'll have a babaysitter lol yay! And I'm going black Friday shopping on Friday WITHOUT the baby! Justin is going to have her so I can go wtih my girlfriend and I'm super excited! I'm looking forward to some non mommy time! Although justin has been getting up with her too and thats awesome! Its been so nice to haev the help!

CN...:rofl: didn't think it would scare you! You should all know by now my body doesn't have a clue! :haha: I reckon the plug is most likely well and truly grown back by now. I have even had less BH than normal.
Yay for some girly shopping!!!! How weird it must be to not buy maternity tents to wear. :happydance:

Just got back from physio thought and my stoopid pelivs had slipped back out of alignment in less than a week! :dohh: At least I know there was a reason for the excrutiating pain! Got crutches now so can at least move around if it plays up next time and have an open invitation to dash back to physio if it goes out again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->