(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

holy crap I just realized I moved up a box on my ticker!!!! whoo hoo, 9 weeks today!! Cant wait for my scan in 3 weeks. DH got into a pretty bad argument today (was really stupid) I hope my stress/anger didnt affect bubba

He is here! :cloud9:

Arrived at 6.01pm weighing 6lbs6oz (2.9kg) and 20cm long. Birth story later once I get over the shock. Not slept for 40hours! Name TBD.

Thanks for the support girls. :hugs:

Omg, massive congratulations to you and hubby!!! I am so pleased for you. Well done. Can't wait to hear more details and see pics xxx

Arrived at 6.01pm weighing 6lbs6oz (2.9kg) and 20cm long. Birth story later once I get over the shock. Not slept for 40hours! Name TBD.

Holy crap, I wasnt expecting this at all!!! Congrats hon!! :happydance::happydance::dance::yipee::headspin:
I cant wait to hear the details and hear the name and see pics!!!!
he is a great size, nice :)

hey !! big big congrats mama!!!! hope u recover soon & are doing well!! hugs to LO :happydance:

Yay!!!! Many congrats 2016 on squiggles safe arrival! Looking forward to details and pics. Hope you get some much needed rest. :) xx

Ladybird..... What a story! Glad Zachary is doing well now and he looks sooo cute in pics! :)

holy crap I just realized I moved up a box on my ticker!!!! whoo hoo, 9 weeks today!! Cant wait for my scan in 3 weeks. DH got into a pretty bad argument today (was really stupid) I hope my stress/anger didnt affect bubba

welcome to HORMONES! :) have fun with those, you can get away with a lot xx

wish I had discovered this thread sooner!
Me and my OH welcomed our son into the world on the 10th of August this year and it was truly the greatest day of my life and if just keeps getting better and better! :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

Hope you all don't mind me joining here! :D

2016 - CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm soooooooo happy for you!! I was reading your posts during my usual 3am feeding session, and when I read that you were having contractions 2.5 mins apart and you had lost waters, I knew Squiggle was on the way! My waters broke and straight after I was having contractions 2.5 mins apart and 5 hours later Harrison arrived! We have the Advent bath thermometer as well - the hospital used the same one. I had to get the Madela freestyle, as I'll be pumping away at work when the slave-drivers make me go back!! Looking forward to hearing about the rest of your birth story!

Britt - I can't believe you're 9 weeks and 3 days already!!! woohoo! Time is just flying by! How are you feeling hon? Don't worry about your fight with DH, I'm sure it's not going to affect anything with your little bubba :hugs: Have the symptoms been coming on strong for you or are they still pretty mild? How have things been with trying to keep it all a secret from your pals? I'll PM you shortly! x

GG - well done to you for joining slimming world! I'm sure it will pay off! That's great that Libby is going through a growth spurt, it means that you're doing everything just right for her! I love the pics you posted, such a cutie!

Ladybird - thanks for the birth story - I can't believe you were already 8cm by the time you got to hospital! The forceps sound painful, you poor thing!! Zachery looks like an angel sleeping all soundly :)

We've had some development the last 24 hours - it looks like Harrison is now moving from feeding every 3 hours to every 4 hours (small victory for my sleepy, foggy head!). The reflux is improving whilst on the medication, though it is still there. He has started to smile this week, which has been so wonderful. Sometimes I look at him and I love him so much it scares me to think of what I would ever do without him. We've been getting good now at running around crazy Hong Kong and getting in and out of cabs with the stroller and baby in tow. The bf is still going great, though I hope I will have enough when he goes through a growth spurt.

Amynorange - welcome! What's you son's name? Any pics? :)

Hello everyone!! I've been MIA because I was in MN with the family for thanksgiving! I had a lovely week with the family! And I went black friday shopping! and I had a night out where mom kept the baby downstairs and we went out and then came home and slept untill 10am!!!!!! IT was AMAZING!

2016- I can't believe i missed the birth!!! Congrats!!! I'm so excited for you! I hope you adjust to motherhood well and i can' twait to see pictures and a birth story!

LB- thanks for the birth story and the pics!! hes wonderful!!!

GG- Libby is smiling?!?! Thats amaing!!! I can never tell if Payson is smiling at me or if shes just making faces :D but I love when she does it nevertheless!!

amy- welcome!

Britt- you moved a box yay!! AND I remember stressing about weather or not my stress was affecting the baby! But I think all is well! the hormones drove us all nuts lol we're just lucky to not be having that anymore!! Your almost done with first tri soon!!!! 2nd tri is the best! unless of course your never sick or anything during first tri lol

AFM- I'm sitting here watching baby einstein lol we found a rocker thingy at moms that Payson likes! so we stole it and we ploped her in it and turned on the baby einstein and we're seeing if she'll watch it lol.... I'm not sure if shes watching it or if shes just content to be awake in her rocker! either way its kind of silly! we took our christmas pictures for our christmas cards this weekend and I'm going to put them in! When we got home I got all our stuff put away and then got the christmas cards ready! I have to go pick up the pictures and then they will be ready to go out tomorrow! I love being organised!!!

our happy family!
https://i751.photobucket.com/albums/xx153/Clairekundinger/DSCF0079.jpg

https://i751.photobucket.com/albums/xx153/Clairekundinger/DSCF0081.jpg

Omg CN, I was just thinking we havent heard from you in awhile and there you are!! I just noticed you and Joli's babies are exactly the same age- too cool!!
I love the family photos, what a gorgeous family- you look great, I like the dark hair on you (I believe it was a bit lighter in previous photos)
Payson is a cutie. Glad you got some shopping in and some rest :thumbup:

well sounds like 2016 is settling in quite well into motherhood, have seen some updates on FB- total cutie

Joli- yeah there you are sweets we have missed you!!!!! :happydance:
can we see some updated photos of Harrison soon? Glad things are going well with his feeding, sounds like you have adjusted great also. I cant wait to have that immense love feeling when I look at my baby.

Well girls, I literally just bragged on a first tri thread at exactly 9 weeks that I have still really no major symptoms, feel great and no nausea and bamm literally a few hours later I started feeling awful. I wonder if I have a stomach bug though because I have had diarrhea, stomach indigestion (some stomach cramps more like tightness) and bad nausea all day- I cant eat anything or do anything. I didnt leave the house at all yesterday which is unheard of me for a weekend- and it looks like I am going no where again today.
Anyway, not sure whats happening- I didnt think diarrhea was common in early pregnancy so thats what makes me think I have a flu or something.

anyway, hope everyone is well cant wait to hear more updates
:hugs:

I will update properly on here soon but tend to open up, read a couple of posts then either need to go or think I ought to get sleep while I can! Haven't been on a proper PC in ages and can't get photos on here using my phone!
Also, much to the worlds disgust, we are yet to pick a name! None of our 3 original choices worked and it took us 8 months to pick those!!!
Have one we might be using but are just trying it out. It's a tricky decision to make when you're exhausted.

Britt....... Sorry you are feeling poorly hun. Hope you soon feel better x

Clairenicole..... Lovely christmassy pics of you, DH and gorgeous Payton!!! :)

lol Thanks Tink and Britt!! I'm loving the pictures right now! I'm sure I'll hate them later lol but I already sent out all my christmas cards!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->