(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

Joli..... Poor Harrison! It will be a good thing once he's over his reflux. Must be horrible for the poor little man and you and dh x

Britt.... Can't wait to see more bump pics and glad you are feeling better now :)

Devi...... Oh my goodness! Mind you, if you haven't had a period and you are breastfeeding, you may well not be ovulating at the moment. But I understand how it's a worry for you.

Theo is thriving! He's gaining weight like there's no tomorrow and has just about grown out of his 0-3 month clothes and he's not quite 11 weeks yet! :) My other boys are great with him too. Finlay who is at preschool is going to be a king in this years nativity play so I can't wait to watch him on 17 Dec. Life for me is hectic and I never seem to sit down! I'm trying to lose weight too with weight watchers and have lost 4lb in 2 weeks! :)

Devi - POAS! yeah!! you make me laugh :) Although Harrison is a handful, I have been thinking about bubba number 2. It wasn't easy getting pregnant with Harrison though, given that I wasn't ovulating without medication since coming off the bcp, and DH has a low sperm count... so I'm curious to see whether I will get AF naturally or whether I'll have to go through the whole IUI process again to ttc in the future...

Tink - congrats on the weight loss! woohoo!! 4 lbs in 2 weeks is awesome! And once the pounds start dropping off, you'll be so motivated, the rest will just follow! How cute that Finlay is going to star in a nativity play... aww, all the things to look forward to for us first-timers! It's so good to hear Theo is doing so well too. Harrison had a check-up with the midwife today, and he's grown 6cm in his 7 weeks of life! and he has put on nearly 4 pounds!

joli - app refux judt dissapears when they start crawling, hope its b4 then for u of course

oh no devi - i ovulated at the wknd i had the o pains and the discharge, we havnt bd yet and im not on any contraception wll have to sort that xx

theo is such a cutie pie x

ahh I agree, every time I see the pic of Theo it makes me smile, he is so darn cute and looks like he is crossing his hands.
Congrats on the weight loss Tink, you sound like you are doing fantastic
btw, I love the name Finlay....hmmm may have to think about that one :winkwink:

Joli- yeah :happydance: glad to hear that Harrison is doing well and gaining. Do you have new photos? how are you feeling? completely recovered

Devi- how is India hon? As I am looking out my window at the snow in the back yard I am earning for some hot weather. We were going to go away in Feb but we thought I may not enjoy it as much pregnant, so we might wait until I have the baby and maybe just do a quick get a way to Palm Springs for a few days or something.
I chuckled too when I read "I will be poas in 20 days" lol...

GG- Libby is so cute, saw new photos on FB :happydance: that little girl is gorgeous

CN- how are you doing? ready for Christmas? How is your little cutie?

Nicole- hope you are doing well with your little one and Benny.

2016- look forward to hearing an update when you log on :hugs:

afm- doing really good, some days feel rough but for the most part feeling pretty good, getting very anxious about the scan- not only to see baby and make sure all is healthy, but then we can finally tell everyone, although I am not telling work until the new year.
I definitely have a tummy, ha ha so early I know, however I lost the 5lbs I initially gained so all my clothes and jeans actually fit nicely still.
as well DH finished our library and my new office, so I am offiically kicked out of my old office which will become the baby's room :hugs:

https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g100/Gemma85/148285_10150105215110196_593890195_7932850_3875370_n.jpg

https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g100/Gemma85/148285_10150105215070196_593890195_7932848_2550164_n.jpg

libbys first cloth

aww cute lil libby..
thought i would also post new pics of arjun..

britt- trust me you wouldnt want to be here, its so HOT, & humid, & dirty & dusty & noisy & just BLLLLLAAAAHHHHH!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0212.JPG
    IMG_0212.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0243.JPG
    IMG_0243.JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0248.JPG
    IMG_0248.JPG
    50.3 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0257.JPG
    IMG_0257.JPG
    51 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0271.JPG
    IMG_0271.JPG
    45.8 KB · Views: 1
Devi...... Arjun is too cute! He looks a little mischievous is some o those photos! ;)

GG...... Libby's cloth bottom looks very comfy indeed! She's such a cutie! ;)

I can't believe how fast all the babies are growing! I will get round to posting some new ones of Theo soon (I know I keep saying this but I've been super busy with my brood recently!). I normally check BandB on my iPhone so need some time on laptop to upload pics and never seem to get a chance! It's mayhem in my house at the best of times! lol

Haven't heard from mommymichele in weeks.... Hope she's ok

Hope you are all well x

Hehe. I can already make out he is gna be one naughty kid.

Oh we went and got him enrolled in playschool & pre kindergarten starting July 2012!! & can u believe it 1.5 years before!! Seats are filling up fast too.

Hey ladies,
just travelling on business again....this LO has so many airmiles already!! :winkwink:

GG- she is so freagin cute, love the cloth diapers...how do they absorb the pee? sorry I should probably know but I'm confused how it protects them against soiling?

Devi- good to hear from you, I cant believe how much Arjun has changed he is such a cute little man. He seems very happy to.
so are you not enjoying India yet? probably just need more of an adjustment period to get used to it :hugs:

hope everyone is well :hugs:

The liner draws the urine away from the top layer and poop just spray off into toilet and pop in washer when u r ready to do a load until then it goes in a bucket with sealed lid x

Devi - he is SUCH a cutie!!! I love the photos with his little tongue sticking out and the one with the blanket, totally adorable!

GG - I can't believe how much Libby has grown already! She's so cute on her tummy :) Aww, it's so lovely seeing all of our babies getting so big already!

Tink - I'm looking forward to seeing some updated pics!

Britt - take it easy on the travels, as long as you're not exhausting yourself then you'll be ok - but with the cold and everything, just stock up on your prenatal vitamins! I can't believe you're already 11 weeks tomorrow, time is flying by! Scan soon.... :hugs:

Here are some updated pics of Harrison. I can't seem to get enough of him - I'm sure my computer is going to crash from taking so many photos!! x

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 4
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 5
oh my gosh, how cute is Harrison!!! :hugs: Love love love those photos, I cant believe how much he has changed already.
Joli, am I seeing right, does he have a touch of red in his hair? Oh ginger babies, love them.
thanks for the well wishes, yeah I am careful to not over do it, I did on a trip to Vancouver about 5 weeks ago and I know it was too much- was scary I was a zombie the next day. This trip is pretty laid back.
Dont worry I am bundled up, born and raised in Canada- I am very use to the cold unfortunately

Scan is Dec 20th ladies, I am getting the NT screening as well. I hope all is okay, I am sure it will be. Also I have been feeling really good, I think what I had earlier was just a stomach flu as I have felt great once it left- guess I am one of the lucky ones.

wonder how 2016 is doing?

Joli-- Harrison is so handsome!! He looks alot like u.

Britt. Yay very close to 2nd tri!! Time flies. So when do u tell everyone ? Have u told family ?

We found a pedia here. He is pretty awesome. At the latest 2 month check up Arjun is 5.2kg & 61cm tall. Doing well. He is starting on iron drops & vitamin d as he is breastfed.

a few piccys

https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g100/Gemma85/006-1.jpg

https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g100/Gemma85/009.jpg

https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g100/Gemma85/011-1.jpg

https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g100/Gemma85/016-3.jpg

https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g100/Gemma85/019-1.jpg

https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g100/Gemma85/023-1.jpg

Awwwwww those pics are adorable !!! Too too cute.

I decideds to leave the red eyes in as she is very much satans child at times :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->