(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

I go on Tuesday for my first ultrasound, so I know we'll hear it then!

That's great Michelle...happy 9 weeks too! :yipee:

Happy 9 weeks Michele!!!!! Gosh that's gone fast! Don't worry about the Doppler...... I was trying from 9 weeks and only finally found it at almost 12 weeks. Even now the little monkey likes to hide away from me! ;)

my ms is going!! yay!! and little lego is moving around its magicial!!

Happy 9 weeks Michele!!! Aurora, I'm glad MS is finally going away - you must be relieved!

Joli - they assesses the amount of fluid behind the neck of the baby. I think around 3mm is high risk..

Devi...didnt you have a scan recently? Any pics?

Aw ty ladies!

Anyone having a hard time getting to sleep?

hey all!! hows it going? I ate too much dinner now im sick! lol...my tummy hurts :(

Joli - they assesses the amount of fluid behind the neck of the baby. I think around 3mm is high risk.. It is a test for down syndrome.

Michele...... I don't have trouble getting off to sleep but do wake once a night for a wee and then have loads of weird dreams and am awake early like 5/6 am. Dreamt my teeth were falling out last night!!! Lol

LittleAurora...... Can you actually feel baby moving around now? I think I'm usually around the 17/18 week mark before I can feel movements.

Joli.... seems so in advance but have you considered childcare options when returning to work? Look forward to hearing about your hcg results! Good luck hun! ;)

Yesterday I went for a lovely ride on my horse Parsley and today took the family on a 4 mile walk which I haven't been on since childhood which was lovely. It was blue skies and sunny but cold today..... Perfect walking weather! Both younger boys fell asleep in the double buggy! I am eager for Wednesday to come this week as I have my NT scan at 3 pm...... Whoop whoop!!! :) I've got a little bump now too!

I challenge you all to the cabbage test!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...lts-included-fun-gender-test.html#post4645136

Hi Ladies

Devi - thanks for the info on the fluid, I had no idea that's how they tested for downs syndrome - I'm so glad that everything is looking good for you!

Tink - That's wonderful that you were able to go horseriding and walking - what great exercise too! I'm missing doing workouts, I was told not to do anything for the first 12 weeks, so I feel myself slowly becoming a blob! haha. Luckily, my parents are here with me, and we've had a helper who has been with us since I was born, so I will have lots of support around me by the time I have to get back to work. If I was still working at my law firm in England, they would have given us 6 months off fully paid, and other 6 months off half paid! In Hong Kong, the statutory period for maternity leave is only 10 weeks, and you have to take 2 of those weeks before the baby is due, which means you only get 8 weeks with your baby. Terrible isn't it!?? Oh well, I guess we'll do the best that we can! PS - how lovely that you have a bump now :)

Joli.... Your boss could surprise you and be supportive. He may just be nervous at the prospect of covering your workload during your maternity leave? Some people think and act so differently. I'm sure things will work out alright in the end. I'll keep my fingers x for you! ;)

Happy 7 week Hibiscus!! Yay! ;)

You're really sweet Tink, thanks :) I hope you're right!! You must be so excited about your scan on Wed, I'm sure everything is going to go perfectly! I'm glad your MS has pretty much stopped - when did you first start having it, was it around the 6 week mark?

Joli - I got my MS exactly on 6 week mark.. so textbook.

Aurora - glad u can feel the baby.. During the Nt scan the doctor told me that my placenta was on the back wall of the uterus, so I should be able to feel the baby very soon .. what does it feel like? I sometimes feel little tickles .. is this it????

I was actually quite impressed with the Ultrasound . It was in a fancy room with big screen LCD tv's all around. they even told me that I ovulated from my left side to make the baby.. How cool!! lol..

Oh and TINK - for before the Nt scan I asked the receptionist where the loo was as I needed to go pretty bad, she told me to hold it.. and then the doc said good that I have a full bladder, they can see the baby better apparently .

ya it started of as wee tickles and i thought maybe it was wind lol...sometimes like a butterfly inside you or a little goldfish swishing its tail against you. then it gradually gets more and more defined.

ya it started of as wee tickles and i thought maybe it was wind lol...sometimes like a butterfly inside you or a little goldfish swishing its tail against you. then it gradually gets more and more defined.

Wow!!!! That's super early hun! Congrats! Can't wait to feel mine! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->