9:30am nap
10:30 feed, play
11:30am massage, bath, feed & nap
3pm feed, play
4:30 feed nap
6pm feed play
10pm feed goodnight
5am feed & back to sleep

Joli -- dint u have a 6 week check up with your ob-gyn??
I am still ebf. So I hope that helped me.

The other night dh said let's have another baby!!! I said we have to wait cuz of c-section. He really wants a battalion!!

hey Devi - thanks for sharing your schedule, it's a really useful reference and great to hear about someone doing bathtime during the day :) I should have gone for a 6 week check-up, but never got round to it! I finally went today (Harrison is 9 weeks old today). Doc said everything is looking good, but he said not to expect AF until after I finish bf, and I was going to bf until 6 months (combined with ebf after I go back to work in Feb). He asked today if I wanted to go on contraception and I said no - I'd be more than happy to have baby number 2 to be a close age with Harrison. Are you ovulating already? Too bad you have to wait for so long, I had no idea you had to wait that long after a C-section! I had PCOS, so I'm hoping that my body will regulate itself after having a baby, I've heard that it often does.

Britt - where are you hon? How did your 12 week check up go? Miss you! xxx

BTW - does anyone know with a moses basket how long you can use them for (i.e. up to how many months?). We've been having Harrison in bed with us in a snugnest, but he's 60cm now, and is going to outgrow it, and we were thinking about getting a moses basket, but weren't sure how long he could use it for...?

hmm I would get a crib joli, libby wont be in her basket for much longer she will outgrow it soon enough x

Hi Joli,
miss you too.
sounds like you are in a really good routine, is Harrison sleeping well?

So girls its my 12 week scan today in about 5 hours!! cant wait, getting the Nuchal as well, so I pray that my little bean is healthy.

update you when I am back.

also were is 2016? hopefully we hear an update from her soon

:hugs:

Britt...I am here! Stalking but never managing to reply. I am going to pull myself together soon and you won't be able to get rid of me! :haha:
All the best for your scan today, looking forward to the piccies :happydance:

ps. Don't you have me on FB?

It's late, I know....but I have finally done my birth story! :blush:

https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-s...t-david-kevin-p-25-11-2010-a.html#post8296945

Hi Ladies,
I will post more tomorrow but wanted to let you know we had an awesome day! Baby is perfect and actually measuring 13w1d (so big growing baby :) I got my risk assessment and I am completely negative for downs or chromosomal problems :happydance: I think its like 1/5500 which is the highest that scale can be, so DH and I are thrilled.
The cute little monkey was wiggling around and even put its hand on his head a few times- too cute. I love him/her so much already it hurts.

I have attached a few pics for you

Attachments

• laying around.jpg
    laying around.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 1
  • hands up.jpg
    hands up.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 1
  • upper limbs.jpg
    upper limbs.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 1
  • far away view.jpg
    far away view.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 4
Britt! That is wonderful! So pleased to hear your news and what excellent pics. I still remember our 13 week scan like it was yesterday. A most amazing experience to suddenly see a little person in there not so?
Well done mumma! :bunny:

Hello everyone, like 2016 I've been lurking but just not had time to post. We all have a very nasty virus at the mo and feel crappy. Not what we need the week before Xmas. My mum is here looking after Zach as I don't want him to get it.

Britt - congrats on everything being great with your scan and tests. The pictures are wonderful and so clear. You must be so pleased. Ps cracking nub shots, I'm no expert but it's fun to try and guess whether it might be boyish or girlie.

Hope everyone is well, 4 days to Xmas, panic has started as still loads to try n do if I feel better.
Are you all ready for Xmas?? xx

congrats brit, pics are lovely

hi lb have a lovely xmas hope u feel better soon xx

Thanks GG, hope you have a lovely one too.

2016 - just read your birth story, wow! Stewart is beautiful x

Ps the health visitor has just been and Zach now weighs 12lb 7oz. He's put 2lb on in 3 weeks...little gannet that he is!

Britt: Congratulations!!! I love the pictures! what a sweet little baby!! How are you doing? How's the bump coming along?

2016: So happy you posted your birth story, it was amazing and well worth the wait! Don't think I posted after you named him but I love his name and he's so cute!

joli: You asked about this awhile ago but I'm incredibly slow, we slept in the same room with Ben and he adjusted to not sleeping around us very well didn't cause any problems really. Daniel is in our room now too, hopefully it'll go well too. Sounds like you've got a good schedule with him, still haven't got Daniel on much of one yet.

gg: Those pics of Libby on facebook are so cute!! I love her outfit!

I've also just been keeping up with the updates, Daniel isn't much of a sleeper and likes to be held. Breastfeeding is still going well, my dr. gave me domperidone early this time just in case since I needed it with Ben but started taking it after he started losing weight. I'm going to go take advantage of the children sleeping at the same time and get some cleaning done. Hope everyone has a great Christmas!!

ladybird meant to say great weight gain for your little guy!! hope you're feeling better and can get your Christmas stuff done!!

Britt - AWESOME SCANS!!!!!! They really are so clear! When will your next scan be? I'm so happy for you that all tests have come back clear, that's always such a relief! Are you still feeling any symptoms or have they eased up now? Will you find out later if you're having a boy or girl? So many questions!

2016 - I really enjoyed reading your birthing story, I don't know how you did the format, but I thought it was fantastic! I hope you're recovering well in the downstairs department :)

Ladybird - sorry you're not feeling so great right now, it's just that time of year I suppose...I've been reading how bad the UK is at the minute. I can't believe how big Zach is already!! Harrison weighed in at 12.3lbs when he was 8.5 weeks, and I already thought he was big (he certainly feels it!). Wonderful that you've got such a strong, healthy bubba!

Nicole - Great that the bf is going well! Thanks for the advice about sleeping in. I was really pleased with myself today as I ordered a co-sleeper from the US, so that Harrison will be within easy reach as he outgrows his snugnest. I can't believe I'm so excited about a bed arriving! lol

As for me, I've started to notice these last few days that I don't seem to have enough milk for Harrison - he finishes drinking everything from both bbs within 5 mins, and keeps pulling at them to try to get more until he cries. So I'm on a mission to try to boost supply...any advice would be greatly appreciated!!! I've been taking Fenugreek since I delivered, and have increased my liquids - and just today I've started expressing for 5 mins after each feed. Any other suggestions on how to boost supply quickly??

Joli...I'm amazed that you all read the whole thing. Hubby said I was mental posting 10 pages to describe a straightforward birth! :haha: To hide some of the text, you just put
and [*/spoiler] at the beginning and end of the text (but remove the *).

Don't know about boosting supply apart from fennugreek (was going to start that myself) and my doula friend said oatmeal was good...and plenty if rest and reduce stress. Easier said than done.

Thanks for your advice this morning. Got Stewart fixed up with some Gavison for his reflux. They said I can have the Losec if he's still not right in a few weeks. I didn't realise that Ive had Losec before for oesophagitis. Anyway I hope it works quick because we are both so tired. Breaks my heart to hear him cry and see bags and dark circles under his little eyes. :(

I will catch up with everything on here soon - honest! Just need to catch up on sleep first! :wacko:

Merry Christmas Eve everyone!

I know I've been MIA... But being a mom is keeping me busy!! That and trying to see everyone for the holidays! I hope everyone is doing well!!

Britt- Beautiful pictures hun!! You must be so excited!

I can't believe you ladies are talking about number 2 already!!!! I'm totally Jealous of Arjuns schedule! Payson is not a scheduled baby :| But she is sleeping for 8 hours at night! YAY!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->