(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

Hey everyone, it's been so long since I've posted. Daniel doesn't like to be put down very often and has only been having a decent nap for a couple of days. He's got a bad cough, we all got the flu last week and his is getting worse, he's on an inhaler so I'm hoping that it helps. He's been making a crackling noise when he breathes. He's not been gaining quite enough the last couple of weeks, I'm hoping it picks up or the dr. will want me to start supplementing and I really don't want to. I like reading all the updates and am glad everyone seems to be doing great!

Joli: Harrison is just beautiful!!! Stunning little guy you've got! :) Ben lost most of his newborn hair and stayed pretty bald for a long time and Daniel's is falling out in patches, which looks a bit funny. I can't believe you're almost back to work already, time goes way too fast once they're born. Have you decided whether to go away for work?

Britt: I can't believe how far along you are already, so exciting you can find out the gender soon. Your pregnancy seems to be flying by! Do you have any new bump pics yet? I can't wait to hear what you're having, my guess is boy!

2016: I can't seem to find out whether what you eat actually affects them either. Kelly mom says it can but I really don't know how reliable that is. I do know if I eat chocolate he screams for hours, I've tested it quite a few times and can't see it being a coincidence. I cut out dairy as well but don't know if it was necessary or not. I hope you get Stewart's reflux sorted out, must be awful!

gg: Love the new pics of Libby on facebook!! They're all so beautiful I didn't know which I should comment on! She's so pretty! Did you get them professionally done?

tink: How are you doing? You must be so busy with all your boys, I can't imagine how you can get everything done. I have trouble keeping up with the cleaning and laundry with just two.

Hey Nicole - It's great to hear from you! How awful that Daniel has a cold already, poor thing! It's just that time of year, is he on any medication? It must be so difficult to have such a young baby suffering like that. I hope you all feel better soon! It's good to know that Harrison isn't the only one losing his hair! It was so sad to see all his hairs in the bath after I drained the water, but it looks like his new fuzzy hair is already starting to come through. I'm back at work in 2 weeks and 3 days now :( I have decided that if I get sent to a marketing trip in Singapore, I'm going to bring my Mom and Harrison along - she thinks Harrison will be fine, and she's happy to hang out with him in the hotel whilst I'm off at meetings. No guarantee yet whether I'll have to go or not, but it makes me feel better inside knowing that I'm not going to be spending any nights away from him. Have you got any updated pics of Daniel?

Hello everyone!! Im still here, just sooo busy I struggle to manage to get to the computer.
Hope you are all well, I need to have a good read through everything to see whats been happening.
Sorry to hear how poorly Daniel has been Nicole, its awful when they get ill at this age as you just want to do anything to make them better. We all had really bad flu over Xmas and New Year and unfortunately Zac got it too, it was horrible. We are all ok now thankfully but it was awful.
Joli - Harrison is such a handsome little chap, I hope everything goes well on your trip to Singapore, I sure it will.

Here are some recent pics of Zac. He's a whopping 15lbs now and in the last week has managed to sleep through for 4 nights, although he woke up last night for a bottle at 2.30am. He's now having a 7oz bottle every 4 hours roughly although he sometimes doesnt take it all. He's also very active now and just wants to be sat up all the time to play and is even doing his best to try and sit up himself!! Think he's gonna be a bit of a handful when he is running around
x

Attachments

• zaca.jpg
    zaca.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 3
  • zac b.jpg
    zac b.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 5
  • zac c.jpg
    zac c.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 3
Aww, Ladybird - Zac is a handsome little boy as well!! I can't believe he's 15 pounds already! Harrison just had a check-up today and he weighed in at 15 pounds as well, but he's 14 weeks. That's fantastic that he's trying to sit up by himself too - I think I have to give Harrison more tummy time to strengthen his muscles more...he just hates being on his tummy and seems to throw up everytime. Do you keep Zac on his tummy for long each day?

good gosh Ladybird is he ever a sweetie...omg so cute, makes you want to hold him. Good to hear from you and thanks for posting the pics

Nicole- oh that is horrible, sorry to hear how sick Daniel has been and your family, please keep us posted. I saw a few pictures on FB what a sweetie, looks like your older son loves being a big brother :hugs:

as for me, I cant believe I am nearly 18 weeks, I go from thinking I got a good stomach to feeling tiny. I was at a party on Saturday and there was another girl there a week and a half almost behind me and she was massive, but it was her second? DH and I have been taking bump pics but he has failed to send them to me so far, will remind him again

as for what I am having, oh Nicole DH would love a boy. I really strongly thought boy at first and at times still do, but a lot of people are guessing I am having a girl, based on how I am carrying and my 12 week scan...who knows..
:hugs:

To be honest joli I hardly ever put Zac on his tummy. I know I should do but he hates it and cries like mad. I am gonna start doing it though as I know he needs the neck strength. I'm sure he'll get used to it.

Britt - thanks for the lovely comments, I can't beleive you are nearly 18 weeks already, time seems to have flown by. I can't wait to hear what you are having. Do you have a scan booked where you will find out the gender?
xx

yes LB, we have our 19 week scan on Feb 7th, hopefully baby co-operates.
does everyone want to start lining up their bets?? :)

Ooh fingers crossed baby behaves him/her self then. Go on I'll start off, I'll guess you are having a girl x

hello everyon lovely pics everyone.. since we are sharing here are some piccys of my girl for those not on fb

sorry i dont post much i just stalk... just watching one born every minute bawling my eyes out !!

hope everyone is well.. cant believe ur 18 weeks britt!! time flies!

joli - libby has been really strong since birth, she is a very strong willed little girl lol! but she likes her tummy and likes to sleep on it unfortunatly xx

https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g100/Gemma85/027-1.jpg
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g100/Gemma85/004-2.jpg
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g100/Gemma85/027-2.jpg
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g100/Gemma85/a.jpg
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g100/Gemma85/005-2.jpg
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g100/Gemma85/002-2.jpg

oh nicole, yeh they where a free mini photoshoot for a competition for "angel face of 2011" lol I just did it for the photoshoot but ended up spending £70 lol x

Boy, boy, boy!! Awww, I love this part of being pregnant! Just over a week now before we find out!! Although our guesses would be better if we had a bump
pic :)

Ladybird, Harrison cries on his tummy too. Glad to know he's not the only one!!

Fab pics GG, is that red seat Libby is sat in a Bumbo seat? (hope I've got the name right, lol). Only I've been thinking bout getting one for Zac as he is so keen on sitting up, just to put him in for a few mins a day. Does Libby like being in it? x

gorgeous pictures GG, I cant believe she can sit in that red chair already, she looks adorable- thats my favorite one

Okay so we have girl for LB, boy for Joli
GG what do you guess I am having.
i will be posting a bump pic hopefully tonight when DH sends it to me

gorgeous pictures GG, I cant believe she can sit in that red chair already, she looks adorable- thats my favorite one

Okay so we have girl for LB, boy for Joli
GG what do you guess I am having.
i will be posting a bump pic hopefully tonight when DH sends it to me

Thanks guys, yeh a bumbo she loves it! She loves sittin too lb and standing xx
Britt I guess boy xx

Hi Ladies,
okay here is the long awaited bump picture, although I hate it, DH doesnt seem to realize that you can have more in the picture than just my stomach and arm, makes me look huge!
anyway, this was at 16w5d, I am now a week past that and I have kind of "popped" this week, finally! :thumbup: so I am bigger, and it doesnt show too much in this pic, but I am carrying high.

so far we have 1 girl vote and 4 boy votes, anyone want to change their vote based on pics now? anyone else to vote? where is CN and Tink?

Attachments

• 16-3bump.jpg
    16-3bump.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 1
Britt...you look like my BEFORE pregnancy picture!!! :haha: I'm sticking with boy guess but it will be a girl cos I'm always wrong! :rofl:

GG - I can't believe Libby is in the bumbo already! That's really early, she must be a strong little gal! It's fantastic that she likes being on her tummy too, that's probably why she's so great at sitting up. Today was the first day that Harrison didn't seem to mind being on his tummy...not that I'm in a rush for him to get any bigger anytime soon, he's already growing so quickly, it's hard to remember how little he was.

Britt - lovely bump pic!! You're still tiny! You should put your other bump pic next to this one as a comparison. I remember I really popped at 18 weeks, it's nice to have a little bump as a reminder of the wonderful life growing inside of you!

Harrison has been having a good day, he's getting better at staying up longer during the day and entertaining himself... but, the little booby monster still wakes up at some point between 3:30 - 4:30am. He falls asleep within 15 mins including his feed time, but it's still annoying to have to get up in the middle of the night!

Hey everyone!! I miss you ladies!!!!!

Britt- I'm guessing boy! For sure lol

I've been updating facebook but thats about it because my FB I can get to on my ipod! When I'm holding her its hard to get on here and when I'm not I'm usually on the floor playing and reading to her! Today we're going shopping with a friend and her baby! She just tried out my Moby and she loved it so much shes buying one today so we can go double moby shopping :D Payson is doing AMAZING! She goes to sleep at 10 and wakes up between 830 and 930! Shes still sleeping now lol I'm going to have to wake her up for our shopping trip if shes not up soon! I'm puting some pictures up!

Joli- when I read the first post at the top of this page I thought you were pregnant again!!! I went back pages and pages to see if you were :D

https://i751.photobucket.com/albums/xx153/Clairekundinger/100_0611.jpg
https://i751.photobucket.com/albums/xx153/Clairekundinger/100_0606.jpg
and my bumbo pic lol
https://i751.photobucket.com/albums/xx153/Clairekundinger/100_0575.jpg

hey CN, so great to see you!! :happydance: okay thats 1 vote girl and 5 votes boy now, how exciting DH would be SOOOO happy.
amazing pictures of Payson, she is so gorgegous, I cant believe how much she has changed, what a gorgeous little girl.

Yeah Joli, I would do side by side pics but I only have one to compare from DH (he is a little slow in sending me this stuff agghh).
Hope you get to sleep through the night soon like CN, omg thats amazing, hope my baby sleeps like that!!! :)

anyway, work is calling me got to run, will check in with you girls soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"