(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

Joli.... MS kicked in for me around the 6 week mark but only mildly. It got to worst by weeks 9/10.

Devi.... Whoop whoop on scan!!!! Where's piccies hunni? :)

Meet Baby Baumy!
https://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq17/Mamabaum77/0309102.jpg
https://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq17/Mamabaum77/030910.jpg

Meet Baby Baumy!
https://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq17/Mamabaum77/0309102.jpg
https://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq17/Mamabaum77/030910.jpg

Awww yay!! That's so exciting. Congrats. Very cute :thumbup:

Awwww what a perfect mini-a-tuuure buba! Can I ask where you got the name "baby baumy" it sounds cute :thumbup:

Devi....I know it's early days for me but please can you add me to the first page - due date 14th November :happydance: Can't frikkin believe I am saying that!!!!! :wohoo:
Now just to wait it out until I see if my bean is in the right place. :shrug:

Michele.... Great pics of baby Baumy! Congrats hun! :)

2016.... Welcome to the graduate thread hun! Hope beanie has nestled deep into your uterus and is making him/herself very comfy for the longhaul! ;) lol

Baum is part of our last name.

BTW I don't have a due date anymore. I have a goal date of September 5th. I will not make it to my due date and my Dr says its safer for me to deliver earlier. I'm praying for no NICU time, I've done that before, I really don't want to do that again!

Michele - what fab pics!! Thanks for sharing!

2016 - we're super excited to have you on this thread!! So if you're due 14th Nov, you're only 8 days after me (Nov 6th)!! :)

Tink - looking forward to seeing your scan pics tomorrow!

Good luck Tink!! Can't wait to hear all about it!!! x

Just a quicky to say the scan went really well and will update with piccies later! :)

2016 - Yes I shall definatly add you to front page..yippi! Good to see on the other thread that your blood test results are positive .. I hope the bleeding stops soon.. FX

MM - thats the cutest lil baba pics.. congrats!!

Tink - cant wait to see your pics

I am going to add mine too. .dont worry.

Devi...I would wait a bit before adding me. My gut says beanie doesn't want to stick around :nope:

I'd like to run something by y'all. For the last day or so, I've been having an occasional light shooting pain just to the right of my belly button, maybe a little lower. It almost seems like a small zapping feeling. It doesn't feel like a muscle pulling.
Anyone else have this? Maybe it's just from the uterus growing and pulling on everything in the "region"? What do you think?

I'd like to run something by y'all. For the last day or so, I've been having an occasional light shooting pain just to the right of my belly button, maybe a little lower. It almost seems like a small zapping feeling. It doesn't feel like a muscle pulling.
Anyone else have this? Maybe it's just from the uterus growing and pulling on everything in the "region"? What do you think?

I had some random pains too when I was that far along .. apparently it is growing pains.. your uterus is growing hunny.. congrats!! lol..:happydance:

Hi all!

Right then...... Scan went well and I am officially 13 weeks pregnant and due on 15 September now! Whoop whoop! Little monkey would not get into a very good position for the NT part of the scan so had to go for a walk about and come back again! It was better then and the NT measurement was 1.3mm so low risk I believe.

Anyway.... Here are a couple of piccies - am so relieved all is well! Will also add a "bump" shot - I look about 6 months gone already! lol :happydance::baby:

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 7
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 3
Hi Devi, could you add me to the list pls, now I've hit 5 weeks I've decided to venture over here. My due date is 10/11/2010, thanks.

Tink, the scan pics are great, so nice to see little beanie. Ps cracking bump!!

Hi all!

Right then...... Scan went well and I am officially 13 weeks pregnant and due on 15 September now! Whoop whoop! Little monkey would not get into a very good position for the NT part of the scan so had to go for a walk about and come back again! It was better then and the NT measurement was 1.3mm so low risk I believe.

Anyway.... Here are a couple of piccies - am so relieved all is well! Will also add a "bump" shot - I look about 6 months gone already! lol :happydance::baby:

Yay! Congrats! That must be so exciting to see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->