(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

BTW, Devi, I just noticed my due date hasn't been entered yet. As it stands now, I'm due October 25. I'm having an U/S Friday so I guess it might change...

Ladybird - welcome hun!! you are on front page

hibuscus - I added your date. ;)

How are you all feeling?

2016 ,Ladybird, Hibuscus - how did you girls tell your OH that you were pregnant?? fill us in! ;)

Tink - what beautiful pics! And I love your little bump too, how lovely!!

Devi - how are you doing? I'm looking forward to seeing your pics too! BTW, my preliminary date for the front page is 6 Nov :)

Hibiscus - how's the MS coming along? I feel a very slight steady sense of nausea today, sort of like I've been in a car for long ride, and have just gotten out and feeling a little queezy, but not enough to be upsetting...!

Tink - what beautiful pics! And I love your little bump too, how lovely!!

Devi - how are you doing? I'm looking forward to seeing your pics too! BTW, my preliminary date for the front page is 6 Nov :)

Hibiscus - how's the MS coming along? I feel a very slight steady sense of nausea today, sort of like I've been in a car for long ride, and have just gotten out and feeling a little queezy, but not enough to be upsetting...!

That's how mine started, just mild. When it's worse, it feels more like seasickness that I can't escape. Today it has come in waves. I've been really busy with a proposal for work so it's been somewhat distracting, but in any down moments, I've been feeling it. Tonight, it comes and goes.

No other issues still? Headache, huge sore boobs, etc? :wacko:

Hey Hibiscus, my boobs are bigger, and feel swollen! They are sore as well! Lots of weeing and finding it hard to do my number 2's (sorry, tmi!). I hope yours eases up soon, it must be a total distraction, especially when you're trying to get work done! Have you managed a way to help with the sickness?

I met with my gyno today for a check up. My 6 week scan was scheduled for Mon with FS, but gyno was checking my ovaries and she took a peak at my little bean! I thought I was 5w5d today, but it already has a heartbeat (103bpm) and she said based on its size, she is moving me up to 6w1d today, and my new due date is 3 Nov! I know it only looks like a blob on the ultrasound, but I'm so excited, so I've attached a pic - only a mama could love a little blob like that! :rofl: It's a bad pic cause I took it with my phone, but you get the idea!

Attachments

• 6w1d.jpg
    6w1d.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 5
Wow Joli! How cute?! Wonderful news on your beanie! So pleased for you hun x :)

Thanks Tink! I can't wait until it somewhat resembles a human being! :rofl: But am very happy in the meantime! :)

Ladybird - welcome hun!! you are on front page

hibuscus - I added your date. ;)

How are you all feeling?

2016 ,Ladybird, Hibuscus - how did you girls tell your OH that you were pregnant?? fill us in! ;)

thanks Devi! When I got my bfp I waited until I got a positive on a digi and then took a picture and sent it to his phone with a message saying "hello daddy!"

I haven't had many symptoms yet, just feel exhausted all the time. Bbs just starting to get a little sore and last couple of days had very slight nausea on and off. Just hoping I don't get ms too bad as I didnt get it with my other 2, just sort of went off things like coffee. Mind you, if I do get diff symptoms this time I'm hoping that it could mean it's a girl as I have 2 boys xx

Ps Joli your scan pic is great, fab news bout moving you forward and you seeing the heartbeat. Least now you know there's only 1 in there!! X

Sorry to be a downer girls but Devi can you take me off the list please, my bean is not going to make it :cry:

Thanks Ladybird! That's so sweet how you told your DH. I went and bought mine a pair of cute little baby shoes (cause we always talk about having little feet one day), and I gift wrapped them and came home and said I had a present for him. He opened it up, and I didn't even say a word, he looked at the cute baby shoes, and tears welled up in his eyes. How about the rest of you ladies? x

Hey Hibiscus, my boobs are bigger, and feel swollen! They are sore as well! Lots of weeing and finding it hard to do my number 2's (sorry, tmi!). I hope yours eases up soon, it must be a total distraction, especially when you're trying to get work done! Have you managed a way to help with the sickness?

So far, the ginger tea seems to help a bit. Also, I've noticed that when I take Tylenol PM to go to sleep, which is just tylenol plus benadryl, it actually takes away the nausea. Maybe it's the antihistamine that does it. I think that's what you take for sea sickness. Who knows? Unfortunately, I can't take it during the day or else I'd be asleep all day!

Yay for the sore boobs! Not pleasant, I know, but can be reassuring hehe

Thanks Hibiscus - I'll remember that if my MS gets worse!!

I met with my gyno today for a check up. My 6 week scan was scheduled for Mon with FS, but gyno was checking my ovaries and she took a peak at my little bean! I thought I was 5w5d today, but it already has a heartbeat (103bpm) and she said based on its size, she is moving me up to 6w1d today, and my new due date is 3 Nov! I know it only looks like a blob on the ultrasound, but I'm so excited, so I've attached a pic - only a mama could love a little blob like that! :rofl: It's a bad pic cause I took it with my phone, but you get the idea!

ahhh too cute, love the little blob!! :thumbup:

thanks for sharing, great news hon

2016- I just saw your post, really sorry hon, we are all here for you if you need us :hugs:

Thanks Britt :) haha - I told DH that I'm calling my bean 'little blob' and he said 'no way, it's called 'dumpling'! lol I told him maybe it will look more like a dumpling next week, but for today, it honestly looks like a cute little blob! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->