(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

2016 - so sorry.. still praying for ya.

Joli - lil tip for the number 2 problem - eat yoghurt & bananas - they help with digestion and will make you more .. lets say regular .. lol
Great news about the scan .. BLOB is sooo cute!!

ladybird - sweet story - I tested on 15DPO and my Dh was getting ready for work.. when I saw the 2 lines on the test I started crying in the bathroom & then ran to DH still crying .. he was like what happened?? ??? !! why are you crying ??!?!? I handed the test to him.. he didn't understand what the two lines meant & thought I was crying because it was negative. lol.. then I said I'm pregnant! he was sooo happy and said "GOOD JOB!! " lol.. hahaha.. hugs and kisses all around..
I had thought that if I got pregnant that cycle I would wait to tell DH because on the 15 Jan was his 30th Birthday (would have made one hell of a present) I got my BFP on 11th .. I couldn't control myself ..

2016 whats happened? m so sorry

Thanks hun :hugs:
Thought I was home and dry having passed :af: time but started spotting and have ended up losing my bean :cry:
These things happen and I will feel much better once it is all over and I can get back to TTC again. It probably sounds heartless to say that but I have cried enough tears over the last 2 days so it's time to pick up and keep going.
Having my repeat betas done tomorrow (first one was 34 at 17dpo which is pretty low already) and I expect to see a drop on tomorrows test.

Thankfully all you lovely Aphrodites on both threads have been keeping me sane with loads of love and showing your scan pics and poas antics. :flower:

Lots of love 2016! Thinking of you...... I had a mc the first time I conceived and I lost my bean at 12 weeks. You will feel better but for now I know it's tough for you.... Take care hun

Hey 2016 - I hope you're sleeping right now and getting some well-needed R&R. It's not heartless in the slightest to have the strength to pick it back up and ttc again - you are being so brave and inspiring to so many girls who might be out there reading our threads x

Devi - thanks for the no.2 tips! I had some yoghurt this morning, so I'm on the hunt now for a banana! lol Your story on how your told DH is so sweet - typical man to say "good job"! lol - I'm sure he is just over the moon!

big hugs hon! great attitude!! we willsee you back here before your seat gets cold!

my 1st posted bump pics!! be kind!! 15 weeks exactly! lol

https://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p185/sidkinky/Abcd0012-1.jpg

https://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p185/sidkinky/Abcd0013-1.jpg

Aurora - what a beautiful bump!!! Aww, you've made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! Thanks so much for sharing :hugs:

aurora: your bump is wonderful, nothing more beautiful than a baby bump!

michele: meant to write earlier but I'm forgetful lovely scan pics! great to see your little one! Do you have much of a bump yet?

devi: hurry and post yours! I can't wait to see it!!

my 1st posted bump pics!! be kind!! 15 weeks exactly! lol

https://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p185/sidkinky/Abcd0012-1.jpg

https://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p185/sidkinky/Abcd0013-1.jpg

That's such a great bump! I want one!

Well, I had my ultrasound today. Everything went really well--yay!!

Heartrate was 149 BPM. CRL was 0.99 cm, which they said dates to 7w1d, but it can be +/- a few days. I'll just leave it at 7w4d (I can't go backwards!).

Pics are below! Woohoo

Attachments

• US 7w4d.jpg
    US 7w4d.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 5
yeah!!! I'm so pleased things are going so well Hibiscus, what precious photos!

lovely bump - aurora.. I am trying to get my pics on the comp to upload having a hard time..

Last night the most embarrassing thing happened.. Dh & I were out on our 2nd Anniversary dinner to a Japanese restaurant.. Now, I can wear my pants, but for the past 3 weeks or so i have to do the rubber-band trick as the buttons wont close.. & for the last 2 weeks the zipper wont go up all the way either. I wear long tops so it hides. Now at the restaurant, the rubber-band decides to snap!! and my zip feels like it has the need to come un-done. ITS A SIGN!! I need to go shopping today.. lol.

Devi, that's so funny but it's totally awesome as well! - can't wait until we get a photo of the little bump!

Hibiscus.... Lovely scan piccies Hun! Congrats! :)

Devi..... Hun, you defo need to go get some maternity pants!!! Lol :)

Hibiscus your scan pics are great, it's so great that everything is going well.

Devi the trouser story is so funny like tink says, time to go shopping girl!!

Little aurora your bump is lovely, the pics are fab.

Just wondered girls, when did you start noticing that your clothes were tight and you struggled to fasten them. It's just that I'm really struggling to fasten a couple of pairs of jeans already, they cripple me when I sit down. I'm just curious cause Im only 5 + 2 and didn't think my clothes would be like this yet!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->