(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

i did test & got a bfn.. but I got no idea how many dpo i am.. CONFUSED.. & the tests i have are pretty shitty too..

Hey Taebo - yup, alive and kicking! :) Can we be fb friends too?? :flower:

Devi - sorry you got a BFN :( Are your cycles pretty regular now?

I thought I'd attach a few updated pics of Harrison for those of you not FB friends from our trip to Thailand xxx

Attachments

• DSC_2209.jpg
    DSC_2209.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 4
  • L1000557.jpg
    L1000557.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC_2368.jpg
    DSC_2368.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC_2492.jpg
    DSC_2492.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC_2362.jpg
    DSC_2362.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 4
Devi--Sorry to hear it was bfn. Of course you know it's not over till the witch arrives.

Joli--I love the pics! Harrison is just too cute! He made me smile. :flower:
I sent you my email addy so you could friend me on FB if you'd like.

Hope all of you fine ladies are having a nice day. :flower:

Hey Taebo - I've sent you a friend request on FB xx

Last day before we move!!!! I am soooo fed up living surrounded by boxes...feel ready to go now! I might lose Internet access at any moment and will probably be without (or only limited at FILs) for the next week or two so don't miss me too much. :rofl:
Testing next Tuesday morning, first morning in our new house. Wish me luck! :flower:

Good luck!

Hi Joli, so nice to see you and I love the new pic's, such a handsome boy xxx

taebomama: Glad we're facebook friends now, you're very pretty and your family is beautiful!

joli: Yay! You're back, love the pictures of Harrison! He is a gorgeous little boy! I test fairly often because of my poas addiction. I had some yellow cm and Daniel was fussy at the breast which was unusual so I thought I'd get one. But I do get one every time I go to the dollar store. I expected it to be negative like it always is but there was a hint of a line so I kept testing. So exciting that you got af back after all this time. I hope that you get a bfp very soon. Are you going to chart?

2016: Good luck!! I hope your new house comes with a bfp, that would be wonderful. Hope moving goes smoothly and the time passes quickly for you.

gg: I realized after you said that I keep up with what you say on facebook that I really shouldn't be posting about things that you put on there. I like always like your updates on fb though. I am always too nervous to post anything.

devi: Sorry about the bfn, I hope you get your bfp this cycle. Keep us updated!

I meant to post last night but we are all sick with a stomach bug. Well Ben and Daniel have a stomach bug and I'm hoping I do too because I don't want to be this sick all the time. I think I am sick though. I had my ultrasound yesterday, I am 6 weeks and 1 day and the heart is just starting to beat. I am due July 23rd. I didn't get a picture, she said I couldn't because it's too small which I don't think it true but I'm going to try to get another one. I ovulated on Ben's birthday, which I think is nice. I'm so excited now that I know there's a little bean in there.

I got a BFN again.. & AF arrived today too!! bummed out. starting soy isoflavones this month.. my cycles are messed up, O doesnt seem strong either .. dont know how? i was so regular before i concieved arjun.. lets c

2016 - good luck with the move! & hope your new home brings u a BFP

joli - harrison is sooo handsome.. loving the pic on the plane too!

I dont mind Nicole :)

Sorry to hear about AF Devi

Hope the move is going well 2016

We are all down with a sickness bug, although Libby has managed to avoid it so far, which is strange xx

2016 - best of luck with your move! I know exactly how you feel about living among boxes - we did that for a year, it's such a relief to have some space! Fingers crossed for your test on Tuesday!

Nicole - I'm just beaming here, I'm so happy for you! I guess when it's just the right time, it happens. I wish it would happen to me! I have just started to chart this month since I got af. I'm quite amazed that accupuncture has managed to make af come back after all these years. I'm not temping at the minute, as Harrison still sleeps in the same room as us, and he usually wakes up before me, so I don't get a chance to temp, there's no way he'd let me stay still for long enough! My cycles are pretty long I think, so I'm using OPKs and expect to O around CD20 (hate having to wait for so long!). If it happens, then we'll just keep trying naturally, but if it doesn't happen, then we'll probably look to go back on fertility meds in January. I wish we had the dollar store here in Hong Kong - I love that shop! I'm sorry that you're feeling ill - I expect that it's pretty cold there now, wrap up warm!

Devi - what do you mean that O isn't very strong? I'm curious as my af I just got wasn't particularly heavy (I heard most women have a really heavy one when they first get it back after giving birth), and I wonder if this might be related to what you're referring to?

GG - I meant to say that I love the park pics of Libby on FB, simply gorgeous!

Devi: I'm sorry that af got you, I hope soy works for you. What day do you normally ov on? How's Arjun doing?

2016: Hope the time is passing okay while waiting for your new house! Can't wait for you to test.

Joli: Thanks a lot! I am feeling a lot better, crappy but just pregnant crappy not like I was. I don't mind that at all, makes me feel like things are okay. I had trouble keeping anything down for a few days even liquid but I think that was just whatever we all had. Ben threw up so much, I hate when he's sick. That's wonderful that accupuncture brought on af, are you going to keep doing it? I always ov'd on cd 19...seems to take so long to get to ovulation. Also I know you were talking to devi but I just wanted to tell you that I never got a heavy period after having Ben, I used to have really heavy flow but after him I had short light periods. Maybe you will be the same. Keep us updated on the opks, it's so exciting that you'll be in the tww soon! Good luck!!

TBM: How are you doing? Hope everything is going well!

GG: :waves: just saying hello! anything new and exciting?

Daniel has slept through the night...from 8:30-9 until almost 6 two out of the last three nights!!! I am so pleased, I hope this is the start of him being a good sleeper. We finally moved him out of our room I was wondering if my DH's snoring was waking him. The first week didn't go very well but maybe he's getting used to it.

look at my chart.. i didnt have that nice jump in temp when u get O.. & each time i was had a cold/cough during O time.. weird. anyways.. DH says dont take meds.. so im not taking the soy.. but if it doesnt happen this month im taking them

Sorry still don't have time for a proper catch up but just wanted to say Devi you sound like you're being a bit hard on yourself hun. :hugs: Your chart looks fine to me...my first two days after ov generally don't have a massive jump, in fact when I fell pregnant with S it was barely above the coverline!
I found taking Royal Jelly this cycle (which is supposed to help egg quality and ov) made me really feel ov. It literally felt like a massive KABOOM! I was taking it when I fell before but stopped this time TTC cos it does tend to delay ov a couple of days and I'm impatient.
Have you taken soy before? I found it made me feel horrible while I took it and worry cos it can apparently thin your lining like clomid.
I feel your frustration though. I'm on cycle 5 and bored of this already!

Nicole - that's awesome that Daniel is sleeping so well now. I have been thinking about putting Harrison in his own room at night (he sleeps in his own new room now during the day) - but he usually wakes around 4/5am to climb into bed with me. I am wondering how he/we will cope if and when we move him into his own room. How did you do it with Daniel? Does he usually wake a lot at night? Thanks for the info on af! I'm continuing with accu, and hoping that I will O again this month!

Devi - I agree with 2016, your chart looks fine, even though there is not a huge difference in temp, you clearly O'd and that's what's most important.

2016 - I didn't know about Royal Jelly...how many days did it make your cycle delay?

Joli...it only delayed ov about 2-3 days BUT there was Stewarts party and house packing stress so it could have been that actually! Who knows!

Very stressful exhausting day yesterday with moving but we are so delighted with our new house. :happydance:

It was :bfn: this morning and with AF due tomorrow that's it for me cycle 5. Onwards and upwards for a September 2012 baby.

2016--Sorry to hear that it was a bfn. I know you will get there soon!

I hope you are all doing well!:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->