(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

Joli...I don't think oving late has anything to do with egg quality. If I'm not mistaken didn't you effectively "ov late" when you had IUI for Harrison...which is why you ended up having it done in SA? The TWW is so so hard...no way I could resist past 9dpo to test! :haha: Incidentally, I've worked out that I'm due to start testing on New Years Day! Of course I have to actually ov first! A positive OPK is not a guarantee after all! And, no, I didn't take soy. I have in the past and it didn't seem to do anything. Didn't take Royal Jelly either as I still can find where it's packed (or the iron!) :dohh: Will be using progesterone cream though.

Night night all. xx

ps. Nicole I can't believe you are past 9 weeks already! :happydance: Did you have your scan (might have missed the post)? How are you feeling?

2016: I can't believe it either, Christmas is making the time go faster I think. I did have my scan a few weeks ago, baby was in my uterus and the heart was just starting to beat! Good luck with your tww! I'm excited to see 1 dpo on your ticker!

Joli: really can't wait for you to test!!!! :happydance:

I have to get a bunch of laundry, wrapping and baking done in the next few hours so I can't catch up properly but I just wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!!! Hope everyone has a great day!

Hey Ladies! Happy holidays! I hope you were all spoiled by Santa :) So, I couldn't wait until 9dpo, I tested today (7dpo), and I need some squinting eyes... I took a cheap test around 3pm, and there was a definite shadow of sorts, but then I used a FRER at 9pm, and got a bfn, so I think the cheap test must have just been wrong. Attached are the photos. I think 7dpo is really too early to test, I just wanted to satisfy my POAS urge - from what I have read online, 8dpo is really the earliest you can test. I have zero symptoms, and didn't feel any twinges or cramping for implantation (which I did with Harrison). Happy squinting!!

Attachments

• 3pm 7dpo.jpg
    3pm 7dpo.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 15
  • 3pm 7dpo (exposure).jpg
    3pm 7dpo (exposure).jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 12
  • 9pm 7dpo.jpg
    9pm 7dpo.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 14
  • 9pm 7dpo (exposure).jpg
    9pm 7dpo (exposure).jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 15
Joli- I don't see anything on there lol... But hopefully you get a BFP.

Merry Christmas Ladies I hope santa was good to you all. My DP got me a magic bullet baby bullet and a bed in a bag, a very nice one at that, he has great tastes, I wasn't expecting him to get me anything so I thought it was awesome to get even that... I really wanted a baby bullet though so I was shocked he even remembered I wanted one lol.... I'm super impressed with him... Corbyn got tonnes of stuff from Santa and me and family and DP and his family.

Joli: I see the line on the cheap test, what sensitivity is it? I have gotten faint lines on dollar tests before frer with two pregnancies. I didn't bother with frer this time because I had a positive digi and dollar test and negative frer with the same urine with the pregnancy before Daniel. Although I think I have line eye because I can see something on your frer too but more clearly on the cheap one. I didn't have any cramping around implantation this time and actually less cramping in general than I had with the boys. Good luck!! Can we see your next tests too?

sweetmama: That's so exciting that you got a baby bullet! I have a magic bullet for making baby food and it's wonderful! Sounds like you had a good Chirstmas!

We had a nice Christmas, best one I've ever had I think. Ben was so cute opening all of his presents. I am overwhelmed with the toys now, they got so much stuff but they are really enjoying their new stuff. Did any of your babies open any presents? Daniel didn't care at all. He has a rash over his entire body, the dr thinks it's a reaction to the antibiotics he was just on but he just got the MMR vaccine and I wonder if it's from that. How did everyone's Christmas go?

Hey Ladies! Happy holidays! I hope you were all spoiled by Santa :) So, I couldn't wait until 9dpo, I tested today (7dpo), and I need some squinting eyes... I took a cheap test around 3pm, and there was a definite shadow of sorts, but then I used a FRER at 9pm, and got a bfn, so I think the cheap test must have just been wrong. Attached are the photos. I think 7dpo is really too early to test, I just wanted to satisfy my POAS urge - from what I have read online, 8dpo is really the earliest you can test. I have zero symptoms, and didn't feel any twinges or cramping for implantation (which I did with Harrison). Happy squinting!!

I see it! That looks like a BFP to me! I'm calling it! Congratulations!!:happydance:

Hey Ladies - thanks for all the feedback. I did another frer this morning, BFN, and then did the cheap test later on and BFN, then about 8 mins after testing, a faint faint faint line. I think it's just the cheap test being cheap! All my tests seem to be 25mIU and I can't find out what sensitivity the frer is, it doesn't seem to tell me in the instructions, but I think it's 25mIU as well. I really don't feel pregnant, I wish I did! I will be testing again tomorrow... ahh the POAS obsession continues!!

Sweetmama and Nicole, it sounded like you both had fantastic Christmases, but Nicole, poor Ben with that rash! Is it itchy for him?

Nicole - on the frer, I kept having line eye yesterday as well, but when I took the test apart, there didn't seem to be a line at all... starring at the lines so hard is making me feel a bit bonkers, I'm seeing lines everywhere, even when there are none! :rofl:

Joli: Do you usually look right away? I always wait until close to the 10 minute mark, my early lines weren't visible until closer to 10 mins. I really hope you are! It's still really early, when did you get your bfp with Harrison? I can't remember. Did you have a good Christmas? I don't think the rash is itchy, it's a lot better today

also did you take a pic of the cheap one? I love looking at pregnancy tests :blush: It's a strange hobby

Joli--I want to see pics of today's test. That faint line from yesterday sure looks like a bfp to me!

Wow Joli that line on the dollar store test looks almost too dark to be an evap! :shrug: If only FRER would play the game and show a line as well. I agree with Nicole - please post a pic of the latest tests. Hopefully that was the start of a bfp.
I believe you might not feel the same as you did when pg with H as every pregnancy is different. :dust: to you!

Devi...have you done any tests yet?

Afm...5dpo and testing in 4 days. Impatient.com

i did do tests.. BFN & AF showed up last night after a perfect cycle.. on to cycle 4.
im trying soy isoflavones this time..

joli keeping my FX for you. i see some faint lines..

Hey Ladies - thanks for the input. After doing a 15mIU test today, which was a BFN, I'm quite convinced that I'm just seeing evap lines :( I'll keep testing though - tomorrow is 10dpo, which is when I got my BFP with Harrison. I just don't have any symptoms at all, and I don't feel pregnant, so not feeling positive this cycle (just hopeful!). Just for fun, attached is another test today, showing an evap line. The first pic is au natural, and the second I've lowered the exposure. It's the same brand as the other cheap test I did, except the other was a dip test and this one was a midstream.

Nicole - we had a lovely Christmas, Harrison had so much fun with his new presents, including a mini drum kit to DH's despair! haha How's is Ben's rash now?

2016 - ohhh the tww, it is torture isn't it! I started testing 7dpo, I just couldn't help myself!! I need to find a good website which sends quality opk and preg tests overseas! You can't get frer in HK for example, I just got them in summer from the US.

Devi - boooo for af :( Good luck with the Soy, I'd be curious to know if they made any difference with you!

Attachments

• 1 - 9dpo.jpg
    1 - 9dpo.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 11
  • 1 - 9dpo (exposure).jpg
    1 - 9dpo (exposure).jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 7
Hi Ladies - I need your opinion, I took this frer this morning, and a faint line showed at 5 mins (pic attached), but it seems a bit to the left, so another evap methinks? Thoughts....?

Attachments

• 1 - 10 dpo. (8am).jpg
    1 - 10 dpo. (8am).jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 12
joli - dont you think its weird to be having EVAP lines on ALL the test u take... ?? i recon something is cooking in your belly!

Haha, Devi that has dawned on me... Guess I don't want to get my hopes up, especially when more sensitive tests have come back with a bfn. Might take a digi this evening, hope it's not too early!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->