(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

It's no problem girls. I was expecting it so surprisingly don't feel disappointed at all. Probably the happiest I have ever felt on AF day. :rofl:
Think it helps I have things planned for this cycle so am looking forward with PMA. We also always said we would prefer to have a baby September onwards (and with my history this might mean a due date of October or later to be safe) so anytime from now on would be just fine with us. My BF IRL is also doing her IVF cycle this month so we are in it together...though if only one of us can fall pg this cycle I would gladly give up my chance for her.

First day back at work today and I really really enjoyed it! It was so lovely to be able to sit down all day, drink hot cups of tea, chat to friends and use my brain in different way. My new boss is really nice and I just feel so excited about the interesting work I have been given. :happydance: S had such an active happy day with Grandma and they were both full of smiles when I got home. S went to sleep happily for the first time in 2 weeks and I feel like I have made the right decision to go back to work. Feels like a dark cloud has been lifted. :)
Also I managed to find, what seems to be a decent accupuncturist/TCM person and I have my first appointment next Saturday. :thumbup:

2016- It's good that you have such a good pma about this cycle, let's hope both you and your friend get BFPs this cycle!

S had the best night's sleep in his 13 months of life last night. 6pm until 5:45am without a peep. And for once I didn't wake up a million times out of habit. Feel like a new woman with all this sleep!!! I think having a busy day with Grandma helped him and I am hoping his first day at nursery today will do the same. :happydance:

We are having some sort of regression at the moment, it's like having a newborn without the feeds :( I'm shattered. Well done S xx

Hi Ladies

2016 - I'm so happy for you that going back to work has been so great for you! I love your PMA and I'm enjoying hearing all about what you're doing this cycle. When will your first accu appointment be? I really think that's going to help you! I had the complete opposite feeling going back to work. I missed Harrison so much, it hurt inside. I was in the office and didn't get home until 8pm, and I know that's not late, but I didn't get much time with him. In the evening, my lower back was killing me so badly that my legs felt like lead - I got scared that something might be happening to my little bean. But after a heatpad and some sleep, I feel fine today(!?).

Nicole - I'm still nursing twice a day (morning and night), I'm sure I don't have much milk at all, maybe 30ml of milk! But Harrison still asks for it (literally by pulling my top down and saying "thhhiiisss!", so I just can't resist to give in! Are you still nursing Daniel? The last time I wrote to Britt was about a month ago, terrible, I totally owe her an email...

Sweetmama - I hope your son feels better soon! Poor thing!

GG - are you prepared for Libby to go through more regression when your new bubba is born? I've read that it's pretty normal to begin with. Does Libby get jealous if you pay attention to other babies? If I pick up another baby, Harrison gets so upset, he bursts into tears like I've hurt him so badly!

I'm having my second set of bloods tomorrow! Fingers crossed! I did another digi today, and was happy to see the words "2-3 weeks"! :happydance:

I already have that regression stuff, Corbyn wants to act like a baby all the time and he's very very mama's boy right now. He wants to be in my bed, and everywhere I am... I know it's because the new baby is coming... I'm hoping it's a phase that will leave soon. Today we're having a turkey dinner with my DP and it already smells super good!

Joli...My first accu appointment is 14th Jan. Feels like ages away but it's still enough time to start before ov and then carry on over TWW. Are you still going for accu?
I can imagine it's harder for you going back to work because you have to work longer hours. The two days S stays home with Grandparents I leave him at 9.15am and am home by 4.45pm. The day he's in nursery he's with me until 9.45 and I see him again 4.15pm. I am so lucky really! I also wonder if BF hormones make it tougher for you but I so envy that you are still BF. Not sure I will ever get over S going on strike and it all ending prematurely for us. :cry:
Today felt harder than yesterday and I too felt an ache. Kept looking at the clock counting down the hours. Think it was because I was stuck in a boring training course and kept wanting to doze off. Would always rather be doing something productive.
It seemed he had a good day at nursery but really rushed over to me crying when I went to collect him. Broke my heart. :nope: Think the problem was he apparently refused all lunch and only had a couple of mini ricecakes and some fruit all day so he was hungry. I had also told him he doesn't always have his lunchtime bottle but stupidly thought they would think to offer him milk of he didn't eat! :grr:
Still he ate twice as much dinner than usual so made up for it in the end. They did manage to get him to sleep for just over an hour which is amazing!

Wonder what tonight will be like...

Oh and also woohoo for your 2-3 digi! :happydance:

uhoh DH calling ttyl ladies

For Joli, not sure if this will work as I'm on my phone but 34 week bump

https://s54.photobucket.com/albums/g100/Gemma85/?action=view¤t=92784187.jpg&evt=user_media_share

Excuse the dodgy tattoo lol

Great bump GG. Looks quite different to your Libby bump if I'm not mistaken. :thumbup:

GG - that is a gorgeous bump!! Def smaller than Libby! How much weight have you put on this time round?

2016 - I will call the accu tomorrow to see if he wants to see me, I was waitif until I got my beta results.... I hope it helps you!!

Sooo... My beta today was over 500, at 17 dpo (it was 44 at 12 dpo)! So very happy!!

I weighed myself before Christmas and I had gained about 16lbs but after Christmas I expect a lot more, I can feel it in my face now were as I couldn't before x

Awe GG that's a cute belly...

Joli and 2016 - I know you were asking for one from me and I finally have one on my computer, I had to get my friend to email it to me so I could put it on my photobucket, she emailed it from her iPhone lol...

https://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p100/eagleeyes22/22weekspregnant.jpg

This was when I was 20 weeks I guess, I thought it was 22 weeks but I just checked the date it was taken a month ago on the 7th

Wow it's been quiet in here ladies where are you all? I hope that you're all doing well...

^^ I agree with SM - great numbers Joli! You must be so excited!

Well I am firmly grasping at the PMA straws over here as I have just realised that this is the same cycle number I fell pregnant with S. :happydance: Maybe 8 is my lucky number. :shrug:

GG - I can't believe your little boy is going to be here, probably by the end of this month! I am sure I started TTC around about the time you found out you were pregnant (which is why you sent me the CBFM). Why oh why is it taking me so long! :hissy: Although I do think it was for the best I didn't fall pregnant back then though because I couldn't handle being heavily pregnant the way S is right now...mainly because I could hardly because of the pelvic/back pain from 28 weeks and was on quite strict rest from 16 weeks! I do wonder sometimes how I will ever cope being pregnant again.

SM - I keep meaning to say your ticker is confusing me. I thought you were more than 24 weeks. I am easily confused though. :blush: If you are 24 weeks then Happy V day! :flower:

Nicole - how you getting on. You must be coming to the end of 1st tri soon. I can't believe how quickly 2nd and 3rd pregnancies seem to fly by. Sometimes it feels like you will all have had your babies and I will still be waiting. But I really shouldn't complain because there are many many lovely ladies on here who are still waiting for their very first turn at becoming a mum.

TBM - how are you feeling this cycle...going to browse back a bit and see what CD you are on. Are we cycling together at all? Come to think of it - DEVI what CD are you on?

:rofl: SM we must be psychic twins!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"