(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

2016 no need to be confused, I thought I was farther along in the beginning too, but I realized I had my dates wrong and according to my LMP and my measurements I'm only 24 weeks. I'm due End of April instead of Beginning as I originally thought. Sorry to have you all confused... And I just realized I looks so tiny lol but I gots a nice bump there at least I think so.

GG- You're so cute with your baby bump! Can't believe you're almost due!

SM - I think your bump is just perfect! Although my current flabby belly is more impressive than anyones bump. :rofl: I won't post pictures of my fat and disgust you. :dohh: Do the docs do any scans to date your pregnancy...or did I remember correctly that you didn't want any scans. Sorry my mind is in a fug today.

2016 - No you remembered correctly I don't want any scans and I'm not having any, but we finally have a name for a boy now.

ah I know 2016 its flown! My belly button is currently pointing to the left because of huge baby bum!

Hey Ladies

Sweetmama - your bump is so tiny!! As are you!!

2016 - I'm loving the PMA, I'm really excited about this cycle for you, I have a good feeling about it! I think you're going to make a great pregnant mama, and I'll bet you'll have a much smoother pregnancy, as your body will know what it's doing.

GG - I can't believe how little weight you have put on this pregnancy - have you been consciously been trying to eat healthier or exercising more?

I don't know if it's because I'm barely breastfeeding, or its winter, or I've started back at work, but I was in shock today when I saw myself in the mirror, it's like my bum chipmunks have chipmunks, with cellulite... ick.l I better start doing some mild exercise and yoga... I haven't done any since Harrison was born, so think that's gonna be a challenge! But I'm conscious that my core and back are no where near strong enough to support this baby, so I'll take it easy, but gotta get off my ass!!

Harrison has been loving this trampoline in our neighbourhood, thought I'd share a few pics with you!

Attachments

• Jumpy14.jpg
    Jumpy14.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 6
  • Jumpy6.jpg
    Jumpy6.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 6
  • Jumpy13.jpg
    Jumpy13.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 5
  • Jumpy15.jpg
    Jumpy15.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 5
  • Jumpy12.jpg
    Jumpy12.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 12
Joli: Those pictures are so cute!! I can't believe what a little man he is now, he's getting so big! I think you look amazing but I think being more active always makes you feel better. I've got to start doing something too. I was walking 7 km a few times a week through my pregnancy with Daniel and I didn't gain a lot and felt really good. Your numbers are great! I'm still breastfeeding a couple of times a day but I hardly have any milk left, he doesn't seem to mind though. He asks for it too, it's really cute. Do you have any symptoms now?

2016: My husband swears 8 is a lucky number, I really hope this is your cycle. It would be so nice to be bump buddies again! I'm glad you are enjoying being back at work. Is Stewart still sleeping well? I am getting close to 2nd tri, it's going quickly. Although I'm getting impatient for the next ultrasound, I'm going to try and book it for 18 weeks.

sweetmama: What a cute bump! Thanks for sharing! How's your son doing? I can't believe you have the patience to wait to find out the gender. I would like to with one of my babies but I can't seem to make myself wait. It would be so exciting to find out when the baby comes.

gg: I can't see your bump pic :( I don't know why. How are you doing?

taebomama: How are you? I hope you're doing well!

GG....you make me lol with the image of your little boy's butt pushing your belly out to the side. Oh how I miss those days (surprisingly).

Joli...awww Harrison is such a little treasure. Just love those action shots! Although he's only a month older than S he seems so much older, probably because he's walking. S is teasing me because he did 5-6 steps several times on Tuesday but hasn't wanted to do any more since. :rofl: I was reading how hypermobility can cause some kids to take a bit longer to walk and S definitely has it (inherited from me which is what caused most of my problems in pregnancy). Although 13-14 months is actually the average for starting to walk so I am far from worried.
I can't imagine you even having an ounce of fat on you, you always look so slim and pretty in the pictures. But I guess it all depends on how you feel about yourself and exercise is good for everyone.

Nicole...sadly that one night of 6-6 was a fluke and he has been dreadful since! He was up every 1-2 hours last night and refused to sleep at all between 12pm-3am! :wacko: Think he's picked up ANOTHER cold which is disturbing his sleep but to be honest this child is running out of excuses. :rofl:

Busy week ahead and I am chomping at the bit for :af: to bugger off so I can get on with :sex:. That is also part of the plan to have quality :sex: and not focus too much on the "right time" to do it.

Joli those pics are amazing, you are so stunning! And Harrison looks sooo grown up, like such a boy x

Joli- you are stunning and Harrison is quite the cutie! I can't believe how big he is now! Yes I am quite tiny I have only gained 12lbs so far... i have always been tiny though.

Nicole- he is doing much better thank you for asking. I don't feel very strong in waiting to find out, i have a strong feeling that we are going to have a boy.

2016- I have a strong feeling that this will be your cycle mama!

Tbm- how are you doing?

Afm: my dp went snowboarding for the first time this season today and I am so jealous cuz I wanted to go with him to the slopes but I wanted to ski and he told me if I weren't pregnant he would have taken me with him. But he said if we still have snow next weekend we can go snowshoeing which I have never done before but it's a safe activity we can do together

Hey Nicole - that's awesome that you're still breastfeeding too! I'm starting to have friends who give me an odd look when I tell the I'm still feeding Harrison. I honestly have nearly zero milk, but I still let Harrison go for it for comfort. Last week I felt slightly seasick first thing in the morning, but now I have zero symptoms, I really don't even feel pregnant! I guess I should make my appointment to get a scan next week, hopefully there will be a heartbeat!

2016 - Harrison looks older than most 2 year olds I know! Hold on to Stewarts baby-nature as long as you can! I think his progress is perfectly normal, particularly for a boy. Lots of my friends boys haven't walked until 15 months. How is Stewart's cold? Harrison has gotten a pretty bad cold, and it's making his sleep really bad.

Sweetmama - I can't believe you've only gained 12 pounds! My goodness, I gained that much with Harrison by the time I was 16 weeks! haha

GG - I cannot believe how close you are, seriously the time I has gone by so quickly! How are you feeling about it all? Does Libby sleep in her own room?

Joli - I hope that you can see the lil bean's heartbeat when you get your scan.

Here things are not so well, my lil man started peeing blood yesterday so we took him in to emergency last night only to find out that he could have something wrong with his kidney's such as kidney disease or something, so they are doing lots of blood work and tests and referring him to a pediatrician.

Hope everything is ok sm

Joli- she has slept in her own room since 6 months old thank goodness so we don't have any transitions to make. She is good at bedtimes and goes down awake but has been waking early lately, think she is going through a leap. I'm feeling mix of emotions really, excitement, nervous, dread haha it's going to be tough that's for sure!

SM...oh no! Hope they find it to be nothing serious/easily fixable. What a worry. :hugs:

Joli...Unfortunately S got over one cold only to get another straightaway. I am so exhausted. I was really disappointed today because I called up to book my accu for Saturday and the lady said she was in China for a couple of weeks! Must have been an unexpected trip. Anyway, being impatient as I am I have booked with another accu in town. Might be a mistake but it's worth a try. I keep wondering whether to go back to the lady I saw before but it is just such a mission to drive the 1.5 hour round trip to the other town (especially when I have to go there 3 days a week for work now). But I KNOW she is good, if a little pushy...

Sweetmama - I hope your little one is ok - that must have freaked you both out, I would be so scared if that happened with Harrison.

GG - that's great that you got Libby in such a good habit! We still have to hold Harrison's hand in his cot to get him to go to sleep. He's such a mummy's boy! I'll bet my second will be a lot tougher.

2016 - Poor Stewart! It's just that awful time of year for colds isn't it! For your accu, can you go during your lunchbreak on a day that you're at work, so that you don't need to drive extra to go there? She seemed to really help you before. I haven't seen my accu since I found out I was pregnant, I'm not sure whether I should be going or not? Pushy doctors are the best one - they believe their advice to be true and correct and must have confidence in themselves!

Harrison did the cutest thing tonight, he took one of his fake cookies (for his cookie monster) and pretended to eat it, he was saying "aaam nam nam nam nam" just like cookie monster, then went "mmmmmm!" as if it tasted good. He also learned "hot" - he had a corn on the cob with dinner, and when he touched it he kept saying "hot! hot!". I'm loving all the new discoveries! :)

Hi All!
Finally checked the site after a long break and want to say CONGRATS to Joli!! Yay that's so exciting. It's amazing how easy it was for you this time around--was this the first IUI you'd had? Woot!
And, 2016, keep your head up--eventually things will work out :)

Nothing really new to report with me. We won't be TTC until Jack is at least 2.5 yrs old. Jack finally started walking recently, at a little over 14 months--the kid likes to take his time! Right now, we're dealing with serious diaper rash. I KNOW it has to be from milk. He has had no problem with milk-based formula, which he'd been on since about 7-8 months, but got a terrible diaper rash within a week of going to whole milk. Dr advised we go back to toddler formula for a month or so, so we did that for 2 months and are now back on milk, so of course the rash is back after a week. I wonder if he's lactose intolerant or something. I imagine the Dr will tell us to go back on formula but the stuff's so expensive, I"m hoping there's an alternative.

Hope all is well with everyone!

Joli...I don't get a lunchbreak so it would mean driving back here at the weekend...think I might give this new one a try cos who knows they might be as good or even better!

I feel like I'm proper obsessing about TTC this month, so if "not relaxing" will work for me, this is the cycle to prove it!

Ladies I have some terrible news, I found out last night that I lost the baby. I'd just like some prayers and positive thoughts from you ladies that would be wonderful

Omg, sweetmama, what happened???? Are you ok? Is there any hope?

They couldn't find a heartbeat so they did an ultrasound and there was nothing. There is no hope. They did tell me though that I was going to have a little girl. They did a D&C this morning... I'm so upset. I'm not TTCing right now but do still want to chart and be able to hear how you ladies are doing.

Oh god Sweetmama, what an awful thing to have to go through. Prayers for both you and your little girl. When was the last time you heard the heartbeat? Did the doctors say what could have caused this? I can't imagine how you must be feeling. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->