(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

sorry about the bfn Jo, I agree 9 dpo is early. I had a bfn at 10dpo with libby. Hope everyone is well. Yes anyday now, my waters broke with Libby tomorrow and I am hoping he will follow suit as I am looking forward to meeting him now. I dont want to go overdue so am tempted to use some clarysage oil closer to 40 weeks in the bath or in a carrier oil. I absolutely love the smell, which is weird as I hate Lavender but I could just sniff this all the time, but of course it has to be avoided in pregnancy until the final days and is meant to be a good pain relief oil x

Glad you appointment went well Nicole, the final days are quite a struggle arnt they? but you just have to cope... means a lot of pj and tv days though which I feel very guilty about x

I know 8 & 9dpo is early but the problem is I only usually get 10 days in my LP (and sometimes less!) so if it is going to happen it has to happen early.
I felt a couple of sharp twinges earlier which got me hopefuly for a second but in my heart of hearts I know I am out this month. I expect EWCM to start up tomorrow and :af: to follow on Tuesday as always. Will still test with an IC though...maybe use SMU for a change. :haha: If I get a slightly longer LP due to accu though I will be grateful as it gives us more of a chance. :thumbup:
Fortunately my ovaries have stopped hurting since the accu yesterday. Fabulous stuff! :thumbup:

Hi everyone

Joli - congrats !!!! 7 weeks already?!? Wow!! Any ms yet?

Jo - sorry for bfn. Havnt read Last few pages. Will catch up more soon

Gg - have u had lo yet!?

Hi hib!!

Guess what ?!? I got my BFP today 13dpo!! Yay! Due 8 oct.

I was disheartened the last few cycles. So I went into a shell not posting. Anyways. Super happy. ;)

Oh wow Devi that is so exciting!!! I must admit I had been stalking your chart every day but I forgot to check it today! :rofl:

...now I just need some of this luck - SEND ME DUST PEOPLE! :haha:

No he is still comfy in there.

Congrats Devi

2016 you know I am rooting for you and sending any once of luck/dust I have your way x

10dpo and I got my wish....no, not a bfp but an evap. Unfortunately not a shadowy grey line like Joli (so not at all hopefull) but rather a dent where the line should be. :dohh:

I've had this once before with an IC...think it happened cos I put the test back in the packet and the dessicant pouch thingy sucked out all the moisture. Tested again with SMU and complete bfn. EWCM has also started up on schedule and I expect a temp drop tomorrow. Just still hoping for a couple extra LP days.

2016 - can you send a pic? Will you test again later today? I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for you, you're not out yet! Any AF symptoms? I hope not!

Devi - congratulations!!! So we're only about 4 weeks apart, that's awesome!

Nicole - Happy 15 weeks! I'm glad your appointment went well, midwives are wonderful. The doctors here make you see them every 2 weeks in your first tri, then every 4 weeks in your second tri, so I guess I'm going to be getting a lot of checkups - Wed is my next one. I will be finding out about the gender asap, I can't help but to know! Plus for me, it helps me bond I think. What about you? Are you hoping for a girl this time?

GG - I started using clarysage oil in the bath from 37 weeks...Harrison did some early, so it might have helped!

2016 - I just saw your post.... I hope your temp doesn't drop...still keeping my fingers crossed for you! x

Joli...thanks for keeping the faith but I really think it's over. A bfp any later than tomorrow would only make me fear ectopic. I can't post a pic cos the dent won't even pic up on a photo. In fact I can't even really see it now. Looked nothing like your evaps.
Only AF symptoms I have are EWCM and irritability. She normally comes quietly these days and just suddenly starts with a gush.
Probably for the best as my friend IRL is having FET tomorrow and I would be too much pressure on her if I was pregnant.

Well at least I know my body well. Temp dip and :af: waiting for me when I got up.

Oh boooooo!!! I had such hopes for you this cycle! Keep up with the accu, i'm convinced it's going to help you...hope your next O comes quickly for you :flower:

Hi Ladies

I am here to tell you that Kinley is now over 6 months old and is still fighting strong. She remains in the children's hospital and her neural activity doesn't show signs of improvement. Britt is staying as stong as she can, though some days it is impossible. She wanted to say a big hello to you all and send condolences to SM.

I had a checkup today and saw our little one wiggling. Our due date is 12 sept (and not 10 Sept like I thought) so I'll have to adjust my ticker!

hibiscus: Great to hear from you! I hope you get the result you want, let us know what happens. Did you dh tell you why he did that when he knew you were ovulating? Maybe he does secretly want another one.

I had my first midwife appointment, she was so nice! I can't believe I didn't go with one before. There are 4 I'll be seeing so I hope they're all that nice. She found the heartbeat, it was in the 160's. I couldn't really hear it very well, Daniel was screaming through the whole appointment. My mom is going to watch him next Wednesday when I go back, it's a long appt and I need to be able to hear. I hope he grows out of that, he does that whenever we go to an appt or a playdate at a new house.

Hi Nicole!
I did get the result I want--AF arrived yesterday! Never thought I'd actually be so happy to get it after all those months of dreading her a couple of years ago. No, DH actually doesn't want a 2nd kid right now, either, but he's super short-sighted. I just can't rely on him. If I'd gotten pregnant, he would have been mad/stressed out so I guess this just proves that it's entirely up to me to enforce the "rules". Oh well.

Congrats on your pregnancy! Does your son know what's going on? How old is he?

Joli...thanks for the update from Britt. I keep thinking of them - sent a few messages a few months back but didn't get a reply so worried I was hassling/too many people were messaging. Must try contact her again. I can't imagine how heartbreaking it is to have a child in that situation. :cry:

On a happier note though - yay for seeing little dragon bean wiggling around. 12/9/12 is a great date. :thumbup:

hibiscus...glad AF arrived for you. wish she had left me alone :growlmad: Do you think this scare has made you consider extra measures like BCP? It's so hard with the rythm method to get carried away at the wrong time. I couldn't do it - not on these Chinese herbs anyway.

Afm...I'm back to taking it a bit easier this cycle again. Got my hopes sky high last cycle and came crashing down with disappointment. Might try avoid Bnb a bit as it can make things worse.

hibiscus...glad AF arrived for you. wish she had left me alone :growlmad: Do you think this scare has made you consider extra measures like BCP? It's so hard with the rythm method to get carried away at the wrong time. I couldn't do it - not on these Chinese herbs anyway.

Afm...I'm back to taking it a bit easier this cycle again. Got my hopes sky high last cycle and came crashing down with disappointment. Might try avoid Bnb a bit as it can make things worse.

I'm sorry it's so stressful! Just think--last time around, even with all the waiting, it tuned out perfectly, with Stewart! So, even though each month feels like an eternity, you'll end up with the perfect little one who is meant to be. :) (BTW, these herbs, they're for fertility? They increase sex drive? Hm)

Re BCP, I tried going back on them after Jack was born (I think it was progesterone-only or estrogen-only--whatever works with breastfeeding) and I didn't like the way it made me feel, so I went off it pretty quickly. I was on BCP for 10 yrs and am not sure I want to go back to hormone-based BC. THAT SAID, this recent incident is making me rethink that. I even looked at some websites about the mifepristone (abortion pill) and the thought of going through that was terrifying/yucky. So, I think the BCP sounds much better. I should consider doing that. And I'm wasting a perfectly good egg each month, which I should probably be saving up for later haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->