(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

Hey Ladybird, I'm not having trouble buttoning my jeans up yet, but I definitely feel bloated and my bb's are bigger! My mom said she didn't show until 5 months, but I know that I'm going to be popping out so much sooner based on how bloated I already feel!

Hibiscus your scan pics are great, it's so great that everything is going well.

Devi the trouser story is so funny like tink says, time to go shopping girl!!

Little aurora your bump is lovely, the pics are fab.

Just wondered girls, when did you start noticing that your clothes were tight and you struggled to fasten them. It's just that I'm really struggling to fasten a couple of pairs of jeans already, they cripple me when I sit down. I'm just curious cause Im only 5 + 2 and didn't think my clothes would be like this yet!!!

Hun, I haven't been able to wear my jeans not rigged with a hair tie since 5 weeks! Can't even do that now. I have to go shopping and I HATE shopping!

Belly shots!
https://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq17/Mamabaum77/95wks2.jpghttps://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq17/Mamabaum77/95wks.jpg

Thanks guys, cracking pics michele that's a good 9 wk bump!
Looks like a may have to go shopping, could be bloating but even if it is I think I need to get something comfier to wear. Suppose I will show earlier though with it being my third.

Those pants I have on are too tight! AND I have the waist band rolled down! CRAP! I never had a bump this early!

I miss my jeans!

The more bubbas you have the earlier it will come :rofl:
I must say that you have a wonderful figure after 5 children :thumbup:

I must say that you have a wonderful figure after 5 children :thumbup:

I know MM - thats a fantastic belly after 5 babies!!! Wats your secret??:winkwink:

I went shopping yesterday!! bought a pair of cargo pants that convert into capris, a pair of shorts, & JEANS!! all have the secret fit belly .. the damn things are so comfortable I dont know why we dont wear them even when we are not pregnant?!

Oh by the way.. Gap has this promotion going on this weekend, If you bring your old denim you get 30% off the denim you buy in store.

Devi, if I knew that secret, I'd be one rich bitch! lol

Photobucket deleted my other pic!!! WTF!! I fired them off an email about it since I did NOT violate any of their rules.

omg, I'm 10 weeks today! One minute, I'm so used to this, I'm happy, the next I'm still in total disbelief!

Morning ladies!

I know that feeling!! It seems like only last week i got my BFP. Its hard to beleive that xmas eve was 15 whole weeks ago! lol I dont know where the time has gone!!! soon ill be half way thru!!!

I'm back from vacation!!! I'm so glad I'm home! Hope everyone is doing well! I gained 4 lbs in my vacation!!!! Crazy I think. My family is NUTS! Thats what I've decided!!!!! but it was fun! Did I mention its good to be back home?!?!

Happy 10 weeks Michele!!! How are things going with the dopplar? Lovely bump :)

Yay happy 10 weeks michele! how is everyone? Ive finally been shopping and bought some jeans that actually fit me today so thats a bit of a relief. Dont have to worry bout someone noticing my button wasnt fastened :blush:

We have decided that we arent going to tell anyone bout beanie until Ive had my 12 week scan and tests so that we know every thing is ok but its proving a bit difficult. My friend asked me to do a charity moonlight walk with her which is 13.5 miles, before I got my bfp. The walk is in June and now Im preggo I really dont think Im gonna be up to doing it. Trouble is ive gotta give her a def answer soon so im gonna have to make up an excuse which I really dont like to do. Plus my youngest son is a bit rough sometimes and yesterday he jumped on me while I was in bed and landed full on my stomach which hurt. Cant wait till I can explain to him why its not a good idea to do that!!
Roll on 12 weeks.

that stinks ladybird!!! You hate to lie to your friends! I know how that is. DH wanted to wait to tell everyone but my mouth is HUGE so I just couldn't. I wanted to share all of this with my parents and friends. So were just hoping that everything works out! So far so good! That 12 week mark is coming up soon! And any excuse to go shopping right?!?!?

Michele I'm very interested to hear how the dopplers going too!!! Mine is hard to hear anything lol. I'm going to fiddle more with it today so if I hear anything I'll update everyone.

Can I officially join u girls :) dd 13/11 iv plucked up the courage to move over xx

Welcome GossipGirly!!!! :)

Happy 10 weeks Michele!!! My goodness that's gone fast hasn't it?! You feeling less tired yet? :)

Yay GossipGirly! Excited to see you here!

...and congrats on reaching 10 weeks, MommyMichele!!

:bunny:

thanks, i have accidently told most people and its so early on I hope everything is ok xx

thanks, i have accidently told most people and its so early on I hope everything is ok xx

I did that, too, with the first 2 pregnancies and felt stupid afterward, wishing I hadn't told anyone. This time I swore I would keep it quiet until 14 weeks, but it's been impossible!! I haven't told quite as many people this time, but I definitely haven't been as quiet about it as I hoped to be.

Fingers crossed for both of us

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->