(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

Welcome GG!! I'll put u up on page1

I am 2nd tri today!! YAY.. 13 weeks 3 days!! whoohoo!! lol.. Last night went to a dinner party at someone's home. Among the total 4 women there, 2 were pregnant excl me. We havn't told that group of friends yet. They were getting ROYAL treatment by the hosts .. LOL in my head I was like "I AM PREGNANT TOOO YOU KNOW" .. too bad i missed out on the royal treatment..

Oh and I got what is supposed to be a Yeast Infection (apparently very common in pregnancy) I suffered on Friday (thinking must be something that will go away by itself, since i have never had a YI before) called the doc on Saturday, told me to get monistat-3 -- OMG when I applied it.. it was the worst pain I have felt in my life.. my vajayjay was on FIREEE! I was crying that's how bad it was.. But I decided to be a trooper and deal with it. YI gone today. YAY!!

Happy 2nd Tri Devi!! You must feel like such a weight has been lifted off your shoulders!

Ladybird - we've decided not to tell people either, well, our parents know and we have told 2 couples here who we are close with, but that's it... we're not going to tell anyone else until we've passed the 12 week mark, and I'm certainly not going to tell work until I'm full on showing! lol

ClaireN - welcome back! Hope you had a lovely holiday :)

No I'm still pretty tired. I think it's because I'm not eating enough calories through the day, so I'm going to try harder today.

I did manage did hear the baby with the doppler for a split second and then it ran away from me! I think I heard it kicking the doppler and I may have felt movement in the past few days! I know as soon as I feel a solid kick, I won't be in disbelief anymore!

Hi girls well im pretty worried as I just took a digi and it said 3+ weeks but it also said not pregnant with a * underneath and the timer is still there ......im gonna ring cb in a bit when it opens

Michele - are you choosing not to eat too much, or are you feeling nauseas? I have already put on 3 pounds! According to my book, you're supposed to put on 2-4 pounds during the first 12 weeks, but I'm practicaly there already!

GossipG - I wouldn't worry, it sounds like your digi has had an error - if you can afford it, I would do another test...since you're already past 5 weeks, you don't need to use first morning urine, you can test any time of day!

I had really orange wee this morning I wonder if that broke it, it doesnt say anything about this on the test errors on the instructions...im gonna ring cb x

GG.....definitely sound faulty! It does say that using it over a certain stage can give "unpredictable results". I know you are still within their advertised limits but maybe your hCG is so nice and high it melted the test :rofl:

lol but it said 2-3 on sat... maybe its the prgesterone cream peeing out of me xx

Michele - are you choosing not to eat too much, or are you feeling nauseas? I have already put on 3 pounds! According to my book, you're supposed to put on 2-4 pounds during the first 12 weeks, but I'm practicaly there already!

GossipG - I wouldn't worry, it sounds like your digi has had an error - if you can afford it, I would do another test...since you're already past 5 weeks, you don't need to use first morning urine, you can test any time of day!

lol Just too lazy to get up and feed myself! Gotta stop that. I've already put on the recommended weight for the first tri hun lol!

Gossip, get another test hun.

I got up and made myself have an Ensure and a bagel with butter. What the whole deal is, is I have to change my mind set. I was on a super strict healthy diet because all the women in my family are obese and I refuse to end up like them. Now, I'm trying to still eat healthy but increase my calories. I'm not a carb person so trying to fit 9-11 servings of carbs a day into my diet is not easy for me. 1 piece of bread is a serving, so my bagel this morning counts as 2 servings. Not sure how I'm going to get the rest in today.

Bananas, carrots and corn are pretty high in carbs, but are all very good for your babe, so it might be a nice alternative to bread/rice/potatos if you're not into them...?

eee i just booked an early scan :) my drs dont do bloods so I couldnt wait till 12w not knowing so I hope everything is ok, we lose the £30 deposit if anything does but i dont care I wanted something to focus on :) 27th March at 4pm will be 7w exactly then x

yeah! - GG you'll be able to see the heartbeat by then, it's amazing!! x

Bananas, carrots and corn are pretty high in carbs, but are all very good for your babe, so it might be a nice alternative to bread/rice/potatos if you're not into them...?

I love potatoes, I've got to eat more of them now, which is fine. Rice, I cannot get enough rice, I love rice!

Cannot eat bananas right now, I am not a fruit person, but maybe I can manage a banana smoothie? I like smoothies.

Love me some carrots!!!! Carrots and peanut butter, YUMMY!

I think I need to sit down today and write myself new guidelines for healthy eating.

yum - sounds like you should be able to get enough carb servings :) Tonight I'm going to cook terriyaki salmon on brown rice, with roasted medditeranean veg and red pesto! I have been having smoothies every morning...I wonder if that's the reason I've been putting on weight! I'm normally a really sporty active person, but I've done zero exercise in nearly 2 months now - but FS just gave me the green light today to start exercising again, so I think I'm going to take up some swimming to try to keep the bad weight off!

im going to swim to keep fit, might tone my arms for my wedding day lol x

Ah ha!! https://www.buzzle.com/articles/complex-carbohydrates-list.html

I'm good now!

I do need to get off my butt more but it's not nice out yet. Going to have to break out my yoga DVD's again!

I need to go shopping today. I has no pants! LOL or any bras! I think I'm in trouble!

I had a 6w4d scan today! Everything is looking good, my beanie is in the right place, its heartbeat is around 150bpm. The FS said that there's still a 20% chance of MC, but so far things look good. Attached is a pic of the scan! Apparently the waiting list for the good hospitals here are really long, so our doc has already signed us up! I just hope everything goes along well!

Michele - I was inspired by your post and bought a prenatal yoga dvd just now!

Attachments

• Scan 6w4d.jpg
    Scan 6w4d.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 7
I know how ya'll feel! With the vacation I feel like a big cow! How do you do anything when your driving 28 hours but grab fast food and eat it on the road IE: on your butt!!! So I'm going to try and watch what I eat from now on... and not just watch it enter my mouth lol. I'm breaking out the wii fit!!! there is nothing on the wii fit that is too hard on my body that will hurt the baby so yay!!! Its about time anyway... weve been using excuses about not taking it out since we moved lol.

In other news my MS seems to be getting worse... only its more like DHS. Everytime he comes near me it makes me sick... the smell of his skin makes me sick... kissing makes me sick... last night I was cuddling him in bed and I had to get up and RUN to the bathroom to get sick! So now he has to cuddle me so I can't smell him. I don't even know why but sex sounds about as interesting to me as roadkill!!!! Hes so cofused and I'm like well.... its not my fault the baby doesn't want you poking him! But it does stink!!!

Welcome Gossipgirly!!!! And congrats on your BFP!! My first dr. appt is on the 23rd! I almost can't wait!!!!

Good luck with the carbs girls! I'm a carbatarian.... so I need to lay off them probably lmao mmmmm bread and rice and potatoes... I could live off that stuff!!!

Oh Joli!!!!! What a beautiful little beaner!!!!!! Congrats hun! Let us know what you think about prenatal yoga!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->