(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

Clair of you explain how much money you save with cloth diapers, he might go for it a little better. That's how I got John on board. $20 or so a week versus $20 a month. They care more about $ than they do being green. Oh and then show him the thread about the new pampers causing massive diaper rash.

lol he cares more about the laundry and having to scrape poo! Hes an easier is better type of guy!

My reasoning for CDing has been that its cheaper and that's what got DF to agree lol. And my son had horrible diaper rashes from pampers

I use Beuble bums currently, I'm waiting for BG Flips, BG AIOs and another one that I can't remember the name of now lol. From franklin goose to come in.

Happy half way day LittleAurora!!!!! :yipee:

Happy double digits GG!!!! :bunny::bunny:

yay!! half way today!! WHOOP!!! and only 5 days untill our scan!

I cant beleive there are Dec babies! It actually makes me feel like I am so much further along! lol

hhaaha.. Claire u are too funny..

Happy 20 weeks aurora!

Happy 18 weeks to ME!! lol..

Britt - good luck love

Woot Woot half way!!! I'm in 2nd tri soon!! So I'm ALMOST halfway lmao!

Hey all-
So, I'm happy to report that everything at the ultrasound appt went great!
Baby was so active! Hopping and rolling around like crazy. They could barely get him/her to sit still.
The neck thickness looked perfect. Baby size dated to 12w6d, which is two days ahead of schedule. Heartrate was 176. I wonder if it's because I ate a chocolate chip muffin beforehand, so it got all hyped up.

I love the third pic, with his/her hand to the face. Aww so cute.
Sorry the resolution on the pics isn't better. I couldn't get the scanner any better.

How is everyone doing today? Any news?

Attachments

• Ultrasound 12w4d.jpg
    Ultrasound 12w4d.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 14
Congrats Hibiscus

Happy half way day little aurora

Happy 18 weeks Devi

Happy 12 weeks clairenicole

and Happy 4 weeks to me lol

YAY hibiscus.. congrats.. lovely pics..

I want another scan!!!!!! They don't do 12 week scans here :( But I'm hoping when I go see my doctor again she'll find a reason to take some more pictures!!!

I want another scan!!!!!! They don't do 12 week scans here :( But I'm hoping when I go see my doctor again she'll find a reason to take some more pictures!!!

Technically, they do it to check for down syndrome or other abnormalities. And they need to do it between 11 and 14 weeks. I'm surprised they wouldn't offer it to you! Have you asked about it?

Ugh Morning sickness has officially reared its ugly head but on the brightside it means that things are healthy!

Technically, they do it to check for down syndrome or other abnormalities. And they need to do it between 11 and 14 weeks. I'm surprised they wouldn't offer it to you! Have you asked about it?

Yeah I said... don't we do a 12 weeks scan and dr. dick face (thats the one I went to the other day for the flexeril) said umm no... so I have to talk to My doctor because she is awesome and will know as opposed to dr. dick face!:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->