(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

he Offered to find the HB for me, then couldn't, then was like Oh well I'm not an OB... WELL WTF!!! So now i'm totally worried!!! What kind of doctor does that???

Hey Ladies! I love how chatty you've all been - it's great to catch up with all of you!

Welcome Sweetmama!!! :hugs:

Claire - sorry you're still feeling so rotten with your headaches - that's so ridiculous about your doc, sorry you couldn't hear your babe's hb. I really do hope your headaches clear up soon!!

Britt - I'm loving the PMA - you're going to be here real soon hon!!

Nicole - how have you been?

Hibiscus - I love your scan pics!!! How wonderful! You'll have to put that in your family album :)

20 weeks

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/brainlesslittleaurora/Dsc_0083a.jpg

Hey Ladies! I love how chatty you've all been - it's great to catch up with all of you!

Welcome Sweetmama!!! :hugs:

Claire - sorry you're still feeling so rotten with your headaches - that's so ridiculous about your doc, sorry you couldn't hear your babe's hb. I really do hope your headaches clear up soon!!

Britt - I'm loving the PMA - you're going to be here real soon hon!!

Nicole - how have you been?

Hibiscus - I love your scan pics!!! How wonderful! You'll have to put that in your family album :)

Thanks, I'm excited to be here.

ClaireNicole - That really sucks, I've been told its safe to take Amnitryptaline in pregnancy so maybe ask for a prescrip of that for your migraines, that's what I take. Its also called elavil.

Cute belly lil aurora!

Lovely pic aurora

clarie - you should as for the NT scan .. for down syndrome .. I got it @ 12 weeks - go to your OB im sure he/she will know better than the other doctor..

sweetmama - yay for the scan in a month.. glad the doctor is taking care of you.. Morning sickneesss.... EEKK!! All i can say is ... enjoy .. lol.. & eat well, so the baby is getting nutrition!

Joli - how are u feeling??

I had my doctor appt yesterday .. everything went well .. listen to the baby hb .. urine test neg, bp normal.. I have the BIG ultrasound next week .. YAY!!

Devi - I'm trying to eat as healthy as possible, so far the MS is only nausea but I feel like I'm gonna vomit ALL the time unless I am laying down.

Hello ladies, how are we all? I know I've been absent for quite a while but lots been happening. The worst is I've now got my left wrist in plaster as I've fractured it so had lots of trips to the hospital. I've got my booking appt and bloods on Tuesday and I finally received my scan appointment today, it's onthe 28th april so I'll be just 12 weeks then. I can't wait for it, think seeing bubs on screen will make it more real. I still feel nauseous n knackered 24/7 though.
I'll have to try n catch up with what's been happening with you all xx

ladybird - how did you manage to break your wrist??

sweetmama - glad its only nausea.. some pple have it real bad when they cant even keep water down..

ladybird - how did you manage to break your wrist??

sweetmama - glad its only nausea.. some pple have it real bad when they cant even keep water down..

Honestly I'm glad its only nausea, I had the real bad couldn't keep anything down with my first 2 boys I gave up for adoption and it lasted all 9 months

ladybird....just a thought about your wrist - make sure/ask your doc about taking extra calcium while your wrist heals. My gran broke her ankle while pregnant with my aunt and her buba became calcium deficient because her body was using extra to heal the bone. I guess you could just drink extra milk/yoghurt/cheese which would work just as well. :thumbup:

Thanks 2016 I hadn't thought of that. I'll start having a bit extra milk/yoghurt etc and mention it at the hospital on Thursday.

Devi - it sounds really silly but my 11 yr old son fell on me and bent my wrist double. He felt very guilty but it was an accident

Hey Ladybird - it's great to hear from you! I hope your wrist heals quickly!

Aurora - that is the most beautiful photo! I love it!!! :)

Devi - glad to hear that the scan went well, and the hb is doing ok! Can you send us a bump pic soon? :flower:

Nicole - how's your cold? Make sure you are taking lots of vitamin C :hugs:

I'm feeling great - although it's starting to get hard to hide my slight bump now... I can still wear my jeans, but everything is tight, and I feel larger everywhere, which I think some people might be noticing now... oh, and I'm totally craving pancakes... for days!!!

15 weeks today! lol and yes I still can't believe it some days but now and then I get a kick that reminds me!

hey all I cant beleive how fast all these pregnancies are going!! joli 11 weeks already!! a couple more days and your in 2nd tri!! whoop!!!

I have had a very wriggly baby today never had so many kicks!! its been amazing! and so high up. past my belly button now!!!

Congrats on 15 weeks MM.

AFM: I bought some Green Ginger Tea today so hopefully that helps the MS I'm getting

Hi ladies...... Sorry it's been so long in between my posts. I found out a couple of weeks ago I'm having another boy which I've struggled to come to terms with as I felt sure this time it was a baby girl and I so desperately want one! I know I'll love the baby no matter what but it was a shock. Have NHS scan on 4 May so will get gender clarification again.

Also DH and I had short break away in Barcelona last week and we got stranded in Spain due to the volcano in Iceland. My DS's were staying with my parents but I missed them terribly! We ended up hiring a car and driving to Calais and then getting the ferry back to Dover but it was an epic journey which left us jaded for the past couple of days.

However I'm back to normal now thankfully and am loving being home with my babies again! :)

Hope you are all well.... Can't believe how much further on you all are now! A special welcome to 2016..... Looking much more positive this time that beanie is in the right place! Congrats hun, you really deserve it this time! :)

Thanks Joli, just want to get out of plaster tbh.

Aurora - what a brilliant photo of you and yr boys, it's lovely. Ps fab bump!

Welcome sweetmama and congrats on the bfp!

Tinkerbell- sorry to bout not getting the result you wanted. I know exactly what you mean. I'm praying mine is a little girl, but I'm not getting my hopes up. We won't love our babies any less for being boys but I can totally sympathise with you. Ps sorry to hear bout yr trek to get home. My friend is stuck in lanzarote and doesn't know when she'll get home. It's a nightmare isn't it.

Hibiscus - loving the scan photo's

gg - our dates are so close aren't they, looking forward to seeing the scan pics nxt week

mm - 15 weeks, yay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->