(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

Pelvis Girdle Pain. The entire area down there feels bruised and walking makes it worse. I'm still checking into it before I call in.

Happy 5 weeks to me today! Not much at all but means the world to me! :cloud9:

Blood results back before lunch - can't wait! :yipee: Anyone want to hazard a guess what they might be? :shrug: They were 50 at 11dpo, 195 at 13dpo. Last bloods were taken 7 days later at 20dpo. Come on! Place your bets!

ps. No guesses under 1500 because that's the threshold for ectopic. :nope:

Whoop whoop 2016..... Happy 5 weeks!!! I'm really over the moon for you.

Btw.... I reckon your bloods will come back between 12,000 and 13,000!!! Fingers x!! :)

Happy 5 weeks 2016!! I'll guess at 12500 for your bloods(even though I haven't got a clue!) x

hey all you chatty girls!!!

Tinkerbell...I feel your pain! lol. I want a girl so badly and this is our last baby and I'm kinda freaking out about it. I'm trying to organize everything so its perfect, just incase on the day its a boy (I'm team yellow) and i feel disappointed. Not disappointed in my son, just disappointed that ill never have a daughter. And believe me I have thought about pricking holes in condoms! Lol!!
Our scan at 20 weeks told us nothing! the baby kept its legs so tightly closed! Lol

Hey Ladies - been loving reading all the chat!

Devi - I have to say that your baby pic is just amazing! I can't believe how detailed the profile of the face is - so incredibly cute!

Ladybird - I love that your little one was a wriggler too at the 12 week mark - last week when had our scan ours wouldn't stop doing rollie-pollies :) Have you got a bump yet?

2016 - Happy 5 weeks!! Every week is a milestone, and it does mean a lot! :hugs:

GG, Nicole andClaire - That's so funny how much we're dying to find out about the gender of our little babes!! I'm almost more excited about trying to find out on the 16 week scan than my 12 week scan!

Tink and Aurora - I can't believe how far along you both are now! It really is such a miracle when you look back and not that long ago we were all writing on the ttc thread, imagining and praying that this day would come along where we'd all be chatting about our babes and bumps!

Britt - Yeah! it's good to hear from you! You're always welcome here! :flower:

Thanks fir your guesses. I think 12000 is a bit optimistic :rofl:

Results just in 20dpo Hcg back at 4650!!! :wohoo:

Scan on Tuesday...:happydance:

Told you I didn't have a clue!! But whoo hoo for 4650!! Things are looking good girl, hope all goes well at the scan x

2016- I have NO IDEA what your numbers SHOULD be at.... or whats good or whats bad HOWEVER... your numbers came with a smiley face lol so I don't suppose you :happydance: for nothing! Congrats! I hope so hard that this one is sticky and healthy and perfect!!! and I'm excited to see pictures from your scan lol even though it'll just be blobs :)

2016 - WHOO HOO!!! :flower: yay!! happy 5 weeks !! and the numbers look awesome.. good job mama!! now just take it easy and relax..

Its going to be 20 weeks from me tomorrow!! hehehehe.. gosh! It does seem like just yesterday we all were in the TTC thread and talking about EWCM & booing AF away!! :haha:

Hope everyone is doing good :hugs:

Thanks girls! :kiss:

ClaireNicole...well according to Betabase (the hcg results database) average for 20dpo is 841. I LOVE being way above average :yipee:

Thanks girls! :kiss:

ClaireNicole...well according to Betabase (the hcg results database) average for 20dpo is 841. I LOVE being way above average :yipee:

triplets perhaps?..... :rofl:
:hugs:

Yay 2016!!!!! Great numbers! You can chill a bit more now hun.

Littleaurora.... I do hope you get your lil girl too!!!

I can't wait until my scan next Tues but am fully expecting to hear BOY!!!! Lol I know I'll love him all the same but just like Littleaurora.... I sooooo want to experience having a daughter too! Think I'll have to consider poking holes in the condoms in the future!!!! Lol

Glad to hear the rest of you are well and can't believe how time is flying! :)

Happy 20 weeks Devi!!!!!!!

2016--congrats on the hCG results!! That's amazing. Yay!! :bunny:
Devi, Ladybird--awesome scan pics. Super cute! Be sure to put them in your baby book.

I will try to catch up with what everyone's been up to here. Sorry I've been MIA. I've just been tired (as I'm sure we all are!) and working on getting our condo purchase worked out. All is well so far.
I think I've felt baby move a few times but I can't be sure. It's so early! 14.5 weeks now but I swear it feels like it. Either that or some sort of muscle twitch haha

TTYS!

HI girls!!

YAYYY!!! :yipee::happydance:Happy 20 weeks to me!!! :happydance::yipee:

hehe...

I put together a collage of the pics I have taken (thank you Joli for the inspiration) - Do I look pregnant?? DH & I feel I really POPPED around 18 weeks.. so do you see a noticeable difference btwn the 17 week & the 20 week photo? the latest one was from today..

I still dont look that pregnant to strangers, I went to shop yesterday at Macys (as they had a 25% off sale) in the baby section for some Unisex clothes for Pandu.. and the lady asked if I was buying for a friend, so I said "NOO.. Its for my own baby" & she said "then why are u buying neutral", so I said "because I am 20 weeks pregnant & we are keeping it a surprise" so she said "WHAT!?!?!?!? you dont look 20 weeks pregnant from anywhere", so I pat my lil bump then she said "Ohhh Now I see it, well take it as a compliment"

WTF?!? I wannnna look more pregnant!!! Come to think of it all the ladies (not that many might I add) I have met in the last 3 years who were 20 weeks pregnant at the time I met them were WAY WAY more pregnant looking than I am now, especially my 2 friends who are in their 9th month now.. GOSHH!!!!

Sorry for the rant.. but I guess I will get HUGE one day.. heheh :happydance:View attachment 79127

Attachments

• collage.jpg
    collage.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 12
Ooh, Devi, great collage! Keep em coming. I want to see the whole series as it happens. This reminds me--it might be time for another belly pic. I'll see if I can get one

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->