(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

OK y'all. Time for another belly update. It seems bigger to me, but I really need to do a side by side with a previous pic. I like Devi's collage idea.

Attachments

• belly 14w4d-b.jpg
    belly 14w4d-b.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 4
  • belly 14w4d.jpg
    belly 14w4d.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 9
Devi - Happy 20 weeks! and what an awesome collage!! I love it! You are tiny for 20 weeks, but you're such a skinny-minnie, I'm not surprised. Your bump is lovely, and you can clearly see growth between the 17th and 20th week photo! Can i ask you a personal question and ask how many pounds you've put on? I have a girlfriend who is 23 weeks now, and she's put on 14 pounds and is freaking out - but I'm trying to tell her it's totally normal!

Hey Hibiscus - that's clearly a perfect round bump! Beautiful hon! I'm loving the idea of the collages - it makes it so much easier to see little bumps growing!

Baby is kicking me!! And I can SEE it!!! First time I can see the baby AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.... I am totally smiling ear to ear & so happy.. and I wish I could jumping up and down ( I want baby to keep kicking me so I wont & am sitting still)

OMG this is the cooooolest thing EVER!!:wohoo:

thanks for the bump reviews ladies..

Joli - thanks. I am afraid I havnt gained much, only 5lb, I think need to gain more for 20 weeks.. I am eating way more than normal but still not gaining alot.. I started off 115lb, 5'4 height.

hibiscus - you have a bump!! YAY!! :happydance:

Happy 20 weeks Devi, what lovely bump pics and how fab that you can see baby moving.

Cracking bump too hibiscus!

Hey Hibiscus - that's clearly a perfect round bump! Beautiful hon! I'm loving the idea of the collages - it makes it so much easier to see little bumps growing!

Have any bump updates for us?

Devi........WOOWWEEEEEEEE!!!! Outside kicks? Amazing!!! That must be so awesome to watch :hugs: Make sure you take a little video so you can always remember it.
Loved the bump collage. It is such a nice shape. I started taking some of my own but all there is is wobble and bloat :blush:

Joli....Happy Baby Gaga box move day! :yipee:

Hibiscus....Your bump is such a lovely shape. Looks like it was still done at work - I am impressed! :thumbup: And happy 15 weeks!

GG...Happy 12 weeks - one more week and you are in 2nd tri can you believe it???? :wohoo:

Ladybird....Just realised you only have 4 days to go until 2nd tri!!! Excited?

I tell you girls, this pregoo stuff aint easy. Woke up at 1am again in such pain, couldn't tell in my dazed state if it was ominous cramps, bowel cramps, back pain, heartburn or all of the above. Felt like I needed to poop urgently but there was nothing there! :blush:
Also felt so so sick and still feel sick now. After fighting it for an hour I ended up taking one paracetamol even though I really don't want to take anything. Pain eased a little and I was able to go back to sleep.
I only took comfort with the fact that Squiggle was just letting me know she is here and well :happydance:

Its so wonderful that all of you are doing so well!!!

2016- Pregnancy is HARDDDDD isn't it!!!!!

OOOOOOOOkay so I made a guessing game!!!! Everyone needs to guess the sex of the baby!!! This is the link!

You have to create an account I think but its way easy... just your e-mail no personal information! Your going to SO want one for your bumps!

Devi........WOOWWEEEEEEEE!!!! Outside kicks? Amazing!!! That must be so awesome to watch :hugs: Make sure you take a little video so you can always remember it.
Loved the bump collage. It is such a nice shape. I started taking some of my own but all there is is wobble and bloat :blush:

Joli....Happy Baby Gaga box move day! :yipee:

Hibiscus....Your bump is such a lovely shape. Looks like it was still done at work - I am impressed! :thumbup: And happy 15 weeks!

GG...Happy 12 weeks - one more week and you are in 2nd tri can you believe it???? :wohoo:

Ladybird....Just realised you only have 4 days to go until 2nd tri!!! Excited?

I tell you girls, this pregoo stuff aint easy. Woke up at 1am again in such pain, couldn't tell in my dazed state if it was ominous cramps, bowel cramps, back pain, heartburn or all of the above. Felt like I needed to poop urgently but there was nothing there! :blush:
Also felt so so sick and still feel sick now. After fighting it for an hour I ended up taking one paracetamol even though I really don't want to take anything. Pain eased a little and I was able to go back to sleep.
I only took comfort with the fact that Squiggle was just letting me know she is here and well :happydance:

the nausea is horrible isn't it, I'm still suffering with it. Like you say though, it's a good sign that bubs has settled in nicely so it's all worth it.

And I'd forgotten about 2nd tri, seems a bit surreal. Had so much else going on at the mo it sort of took my mind off it. I am excited though, and I've got to tell my boss about the baby on Tuesday. Not sure how he'll react as we have a big restructure that comes into force at the beginning of oct, just when I'm going to go on maternity leave.

OOOOOOOOkay so I made a guessing game!!!! Everyone needs to guess the sex of the baby!!! This is the link!

You have to create an account I think but its way easy... just your e-mail no personal information! Your going to SO want one for your bumps!

no you don't have to set up an account for that one hun, I have one too. (well an account to make a game, not guess)
https://www.expectnet.com/games/BabyBaumy

This pregnancy is going by way too fast! 17 weeks today!! Baby is kicking pretty much daily :happydance: DH can't wait to feel Baumy kick, I think he's getting more excited as we go along. He's been pretty nervous considering this is actually his first pregnancy/baby experience, I'm so proud of him. He's going to be such a good daddy but I know he's a softie, so guess who's going to be the big meanie in the house and tell the kid no? Exactly 20 weeks till c-section week! Dr told us I'll be having one at 37 weeks but that can change, depends on how my scarring holds up.

Baumy seems to love Indian food! Lots of kicks after eating dinner. Made Butter Chicken last night, so YUMMY! Will be having it again tonight without rice though. It's not spicy though, DH isn't a fan of spicy food, I AM!

Happy 17 weeks!!! Your pregnancy is going by very quickly!! How's the bump coming along?

Happy 17 weeks!!! Your pregnancy is going by very quickly!! How's the bump coming along?

Thanks hun.

As for bumpage, eh, it comes and goes. I only get serious bumpage when I have serious constipation, which is pretty common lately, got it under control now I think. Tummy is kinda on the flat side in the mornings and most of the day. I'll try and get a pic in the AM.

It's going by TOO FAST!!! I'm not able to have anymore after this one and I want to enjoy this one. I mean I am but slow down!!

I keep thinking it's a girl, and we won't know for sure till May 26th and I'm trying to be fair and look at boy stuff too but none of the boy stuff interests me at all. Can't seem to find any cute boy things.

23 more days till we find out! :happydance:

On a side note, I'm not feeling the greatest. Past few years I've been getting unexplainable low grade temps that just wear me out. Dr's says I'm fine, blood work shows no infection, no one has a clue what it is. Anyway, whatever it is, it's back. I think baby might be having a growth spurt too, I'm sleeping more but baby is moving tons!

Oh, and my sinuses are still a pain in the ass. Nothing works! :nope:

Hi All-
It seems kinda quiet around here!
I don't really have anything to report. I'm in the stage where it seems like every day/week is seeming to blend together, which is a good thing, I suppose. 15 weeks today--another sigh of relief.
It's funny. It seems like EVERYONE is pregnant this year. A handful of people at my work, a few friends, and then this weekend 4 out of 6 women at a Kentucky Derby party I went to were pregnant! That's crazy. And another woman had a new baby with her. It must be something in the water.
Speaking of water, all of eastern Massachusetts is under a boil water order since a 10 foot aqueduct that supplies the whole area ruptured on Saturday. Ugh.
I called DH on Saturday to pick up some water on the way home since he was in an area that was unaffected. Everyplace in the affected area had already sold out of water. He came home with seltzer and diet root beer!! I could have killed him. I don't quite think he got the seriousness of the situation. Is it just me, or are women just better problem solvers than men?? Of course we are. No point in even asking!

Hi all....

I have just woken up from yet another afternoon nap! Did a third of what I intended to do but then felt like I'd hit the wall and had to sleep like my life depended on it! Same thing yesterday. Can't remember the last time I needed a nap esp when I had a lay in the last 2 days for the first time in years. :shrug:

The time of my view potential sighting of Squiggle is so near I can almost taste it! I feel so excited and nervous I could burst! I have high hopes of seeing a HB even though I will only be 5+5...but I know it's early so I won't be too dissappointed if I don't. Maybe they will scan me in a weeks time again then...:dance:

hibiscus......glad time is flying by for you. Sorry to hear about the water situation. As you say men can be a blundering lot and not think laterally sometimes! My DH thought it was a good idea yesterday to point out how much more my butt wobbles while I ride my horse! :grr:

MM.....If only there was a way to slow down time for you and speed it up for me......hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :winkwink:

2016 - i know what u mean.. the first 9 weeks for me went SOOOOO SLOW!! at the 9 week apt I saw Pandu on the ultrasound & from then till now TIME IS SPEEEEDING AWAY!! So sorry you are feeling a bit icky.. part and parcel of the package love.. enjoy!!

MM & Claire - entered the guesses on your sites..

hibiscus - HIII!!!

Nothing much to reprt on my side.. went on a weekend getaway to Portland, OR - decided late on Friday night, Saturday morning packed a overnight bag & got in the car.. LOTs of fun.. got to have fun whilst I can in till end on July.. dont think i want to be going on vacations in August.. & then wont take baby anywhere far till end of october..

Hello!

MM- eeks on the feeling crappy! I'm ss about that :( BUT I hope the pregnancy slows wayyyy down for you... and lets not forget there will probably come a time where your like GET THIS THING OUTTA ME lol! So I hope you enjoy all the good parts! I entered a guess too! lol I think your gonna have a big baby!

Devi- Hope the Vacation was fun!!! Get all the fun you can in NOW!

2016- I know how it is! I can't wait to be MORE pregnant! Because I never feel pregnant enough lol

Here are my 3 bump pictures I have taken so far! I don't see a difference at all lol but I'm committed to taking one every week anyway!

Attachments

• bumpcollage.jpg
    bumpcollage.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 4
CLAIRENICOLE!!!!! Why on God's green earth would you wish a 10 pound baby on me?!?! That's double what 3 of my kids were!!!! roflmao Silly girl! (although it would be nice to have a kid actually FIT in clothes!)

I'm having an Ok day so far, slept all day, was up all night because of stupid people outside.

I have 3 weeks to put on a little weight, I've not had much of an appetite, I don't gain when I'm pregnant. It's very hard for me to pack on the pounds. I can still eat whatever, still eat healthy but eat MORE!!

Any suggestions for pound packing foods?

Lol I figured you wouldn't have to push it out anyway right! lol so you take a big one for the rest of the girls that have to push theirs out so they can have the small ones lmao I haven't gained any weight either! In fact I've lost a little... is that bad? Why do you HAVE to gain weight? and i would go with Carbs... Bread is good for you and OMG fattening! Get a bread maker!!!

Lol I figured you wouldn't have to push it out anyway right! lol so you take a big one for the rest of the girls that have to push theirs out so they can have the small ones lmao I haven't gained any weight either! In fact I've lost a little... is that bad? Why do you HAVE to gain weight? and i would go with Carbs... Bread is good for you and OMG fattening! Get a bread maker!!!

eh, it just made me laugh. You scared DH though. :haha:

You're supposed to gain weight to support baby, make baby fat since baby takes everything from you. BTW I went home from the hospital in my pre-pregnancy jeans a few times! Ticked the nurses off. :haha:

I'm not really a carb person per say but I'm going to try and eat more potatoes, pasta, and corn. Butter, cream, lots of fatty stuff that I had to train myself NOT to eat. I think I can manage a baked potato a day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->