(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

Gossipgirly.... What lovely wedding photos! You look stunning and glad to hear it was the perfect day for you and DH! Congrats!

wow GG what fantastic photo's, congratulations to you both. You look amazing and the dress is beautiful. Looks like you had an wonderful day xx

My two boys have got chicken pox and are covered in the little blister spots. No wondered they were grumpy the past few days...... I had put it down to the heat! Poor little lambs! : ( Apparently I am fine and so is baby as I had it when I was little.

Oh gg!! you are so beautiful! you look awesome !! congrats to you and your new DH!!

Tink - chicken pox! owww shame poor things.. hope they recover soon..

GG, you look amazing! Congrats!
Joli--Happy (almost) 17 weeks! Woohoo
ClaireNicole--Happy 18 weeks!
MM--Congrats on reaching 20 weeks! More than halfway there now :D

We've been dealing with all sorts of nonsense on the closing for our condo. We are scheduled to close Friday but the seller is missing something so we might have to delay. HOWEVER, we have to be out of our apartment this weekend! So our attorney is trying to work out something where we can occupy the place prior to closing. SUCH a pain. Anyway...it will all work out somehow.

As for pregnancy news, the only thing I've been dealing with lately is my annoying bladder. I feel like I have to go ALL the time, even right after I've just gone. And I've been dealing with a bit of leaking. That's annoying and uncomfortable. Attractive, right? I'm the smelly girl now. Well, hopefully not.
Gender scan on Friday. We have that to look forward to, at least...

Tink, I hope they feel better soon! Add some baking soda to the bath water for the itchiness! About a cup hun. Tell them not to scratch! I have scars on my face from my bout with it when I was 10.

Oh! I just noticed that my ticker has moved up a box!!
That's news :D

lol I was like that to Hibiscus... Like Oh wow I moved up a box lol It seems to just happen when your not paying attention! Congrats!

Tink- Chicken pox stink!!! I'm ss!

Congrats on all the milestones ladies! ;) We are all speeding through our pregnancies aren't we?

Joli.... Hope the sciatic pain is easing a bit.

Good luck to the ladies with gender scans soon...... Can't wait to hear what you're all having! It's soooooooo exciting! ;)

MM..... Thanks for the advice about the Chicken Pox. I have been giving the bits Piriton (anti-histamine) which has eased the itching. I keep telling Fin not to itch but Jack is too young to understand. Brad, my stepson had it when he was about 3. Unfortunately my Dad who is almost 67 has just got it...... Am hoping he doesn't develop shingles as a secondary disease as apparently that's super painful! :(

Hope you are all well and that your cute little bumps are growing nicely! I love the second trimester and am loving being pregnant at the mo. I'm so excited about meeting the little person who is beating his mummy up from the inside! Lol I've just ordered an ABC Everest twin buggy plus 3rd seat which is situated by handle bar so you can see baby. the others are sat twin side by side facing out front. It's made by Adventure Buggy Company in New Zealand and I'm having to have it shipped over to UK as no closer distributors. It's costing a fortune to buy but will convert back to a twin when Fin decides to walk more. I've ordered it in Mediterranean blue which is an electric blue colour. It's same company as Phil and Teds as I currently have a Phil and Teds Sport Double which I'm gonna sell to help fund my new purchase!!!! I'm so excited!!!!! :)

Baumy is pretty active today! I think Baumy knows our big scan/appointment is tomorrow! Kicking near my belly button now, so much better than kicking me in the lady bits!

Hey ladies!

I'm so excited, I had a 3D/4D scan today, and it was so amazing, the doc scanned me for about 40 mins! and we found out the gender... <drum roll>.... it's a ..... BOY!!!!

What amazing technology they have these days, they even showed us an infrared scan which showed the movement of the blood through the umbilical cord. Everything checks out ok, we saw all 4 cavities in the heart, brain looks good, kidneys and bladder look good, 10 fingers and toes - and his little boy bits were very very obvious! :winkwink: I thought I'd share a couple of pics - sorry the 4D scan pics are not very good, it's of baby's face, but they're blurry, so you have to use some imagination! :rofl: We have a DVD of the whole scan, so we'll be able to pull some better pics off that.

MM - so it's your scan today!! Can't wait to find out - are you making any guesses??

Tink - the buggy sounds fantastic! what a great idea! I've heard of some fantastic buggies coming out of New Zealand, since they're all outdoor enthusiasts. awww - I've just been on the website of Adventure Buggy Company, I see exactly what you've got, looks awesome! I'm going to be living on top of a really steep mountain, so I want to get a buggy that has really good brakes and outdoor terrain capabilities - I'd be curious to know what you think of your buggy once it arrives.

Hibiscus - congrats on your ticker moving up a box! I love it when that happens! lol

Claire, Ladybird and Devi, how are you guys doing? any updated bump pics??

Attachments

• 17w.jpg
    17w.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 17w..jpg
    17w..jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 17w...jpg
    17w...jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 6
Joli....awww yay a boy!!!! Are you happy? And DH? Boys are so much fun and have super cool toys :yipee: and what amazing scan pics. So thrilled for you!

Yay Joli!!!!!! Congrats on your lil boy and welcome to Team Blue! Nice scan pics too! :) Did you have an incling you were having a boy? Will definitely be sure to let you know how we get on with our new buggy when it arrives! It was very expensive but I've read nothing but rave reviews about it so hoping it's all it's cracked up to be!

Good luck Mommymichele! Wonder what you're having?! Am excited to hear hun!

Finlay is absolutely pickled in chicken pox blisters but Jack only has a handful. I'm lucky they've been so good and sleeping through the night. Bless them! It's my stepson's school sports day afternoon so DH and I are going to watch him whilst my Mum babysits my spotty monsters! Lol

Hope you're all well ladies xx

Thanks 2016 and Tink! We are really happy - it's surreal though, I think the last few weeks because you don't know whether it's a boy or a girl, you almost have 2 babies in your mind - you have girl baby, which you dress up and you imagine one day teaching it to put make-up on etc, and you have boy baby, which you buy toys for, run around in the park playing rugby etc... and I think no matter which way it went today, I would have felt happy to have my baby, and sad to lose the other baby in my mind. So we're thrilled to be having a boy, and sad to have lost girl-baby in our minds. Guess we'll just have to have another one! hehee :)

Tink - happy 24 weeks!!! gosh, I can't believe you're so far along already!! I'm glad your boys are at least sleeping through the night, I can remember there being nothing worse than being itchy all night long!

2016 - how are you feeling these days? ms?

I have no inclination as to what I'm having. I'm leaning towards girl though, too much estrogen and I'm being a total bitch to DH. Man decided to jump in the shower when I need to go pee really bad and want a little privacy. He's been up all night!

Joli....that's a very good analogy about saying goodbye to one of the babies in your mind. :hugs: But now the image of your little boy can just get stronger and stronger :happydance:
My MS has changed...I feel less generally nauseous but now just start gagging/puking without warning! :dohh:

Tink...happy viability day!!!!! :yipee: :yipee:

Fantastic scan pics joli, congrats on team blue. little boys certainly are plenty of fun! So glad all was well. I love looking at scan pics, especially 4D ones, they're fascinating.

Looking forward to finding out the results of your gender scan MM, be interesting to see if your girl vibes are right.

Happy 24 weeks tink! Doesn't time fly. Hope yr boys are ok with the chickenpox, it's nasty isn't it.

2016 - hope the sickness isn't too bad, it's just a horrible feeling. Least it's a positive sign that squiggle is happy. My ms didn't start easing til 15 weeks, thought it was never gonna end.

2016 B6 was a big help with my nausea hun, I didn't get it often but when I did, I popped a B6 (50mgs) and was fine.

I think I had tempers with the boys but this is ridiculous! lol I'd leave myself if it was possible!

Hey 2016 - I was like "yeah!" when I read about your ms easing up, then "aww" when you wrote about gagging straight after! lol - you poor thing! I hope it eases up soon!!

Ladybird - I didn't realise you had ms for so long! I just can't imagine! Happy 16 weeks!!

MM - I think you're gonna have a girl too! looking forward to your update!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->